[Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

This contains all rules related to the Arena of Ages.
You can also post rules suggestions, ideas and propositions in here!
User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

[Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Here is the start of an idea to get more people to be Judges: Give an incentive (to be determined) to those who Judge a match... !!
This way, even if your Gladiator don't play a game, you can still 'gain' something by Judging a Match!

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Well, while this could be a good idea, it could just as easily be made a requirement. >:) Something like the Swiss do with having citizens being required a patriotic time of service to their country.

Judging a match takes little work, much less than being a DM. It also gives a good insight to being a PbP DM.

Awarding someone something for judging needs careful consideration. Whatever it may turn out to be, in no way can it be something that leads to earning VP.

Perhaps buffs good for one encounter, or, with really good buffs, a one time/one round use?

Maybe a point system that can be accumulated to purchase something permanent?

I'm open to suggestions, as I'm sure BC would be also, as long as they do not lead to leveling.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I agree - VP (Victory Points) should not be 'earned' this way.
How about a bit of Gold? (100gp per Match you judge or some such?)

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Perhaps. Maybe levelx100gp for judging. But no one judge can have more than three matches at one time.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 am

Duniagdra wrote:Perhaps. Maybe levelx100gp for judging. But no one judge can have more than three matches at one time.
Sounds good!
By "level", do you mean the average level of the Gladiators?
R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

I think we base it off the lowest level. The Judge would instead be playing his gladiator as the announcer. If the competitors are both 1st level, then the Judge would get 100 gold. If they are 1st and 2nd, well, that would be 1.5x100, so I guess it could be the average of the two, as halves wont be an issue in gold.

Sure, we could go on the average.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by PowerRongeur » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am

why not a flat rate? 150 gold to judge a match.

I don't really like the idea of compulsory judging since some people don't have photoshop for the maps.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 am

PowerRongeur wrote:why not a flat rate? 150 gold to judge a match.
In General, a 12th level Match might entail more 'rounds' to play than a 1st level match? (and the DM has to deal with more abilities)

Of course a 'flat rate' means that all would be worth the same $$ (and lower level matches won't me ignored...?)

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 am

PowerRongeur wrote:why not a flat rate? 150 gold to judge a match.

I don't really like the idea of compulsory judging since some people don't have photoshop for the maps.
Someone found a free app that does what Windows Paint does in a thread somewhere, which alludes me at this time, and PhotoShop is not a requirement for posting maps.

I think I'm opting for the 100 x Avg Level since Judging a match at higher levels becomes increasingly more complicated. So, to avoid creating a new progression table for this, I'm making it simple as 100gp x Match Avg Level. I feel this would have no objection from BC, so I'll go ahead and implement this.

The player opting to Judge must choose a gladiator from his school if there is more than one. The gold can only go to that gladiator and only as long as it is in the same system as the match (i.e. 3.5 for 3.5, PF for PF). Contestants of a match may reserve the right to Choose a Judge as long as there is more than one Judge offering to sit in on the match.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by PowerRongeur » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 pm

sounds good. If someone can find me that link, I could judge some matches.
Last edited by PowerRongeur on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:37 pm

I found it. This Thread has the information regarding the FREE Paint software that is like Windows Paint, but better (so they say).

MapTool can be downloaded from here. Maptool is all you need, though you could download the token tool also. The rest is not needed.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

PowerRongeur wrote:sonds good. If someone can find me that link, I could judge some matches.
Ahhh the Lure of $$$...
lol

R

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by PowerRongeur » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Duniagdra wrote:I found it. This Thread has the information regarding the FREE Paint software that is like Windows Paint, but better (so they say).

MapTool can be downloaded from here. Maptool is all you need, though you could download the token tool also. The rest is not needed.
Yeah, neither of those work for me. I can't download and instal a program on my work computer. I'll look arond and see if I can find something online.
Duniagdra wrote:Ahhh the Lure of $$$...
lol

R
You know it.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 pm

PowerRongeur wrote:Yeah, neither of those work for me. I can't download and instal a program on my work computer. I'll look arond and see if I can find something online.
It may be due to you not having Admin access to your computer, which is typical with work computers, so looking elsewhere online won't get you around it. Besides, Maptool is not an install process. You just unzip and copy the files to your documents folder or some such. So maptool you should be able to install.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

PowerRongeur wrote:Yeah, neither of those work for me. I can't download and install a program on my work computer. I'll look arond and see if I can find something online.
I use a very old version of PaintShop Pro (like 1991!!) and it's fine to add the first letter of the Gladiator [with Red/Blue for further distinguishably] The maps themselves are already done, so you don't need to 'create' maps anyways (I happen to prefer letters to 'tokens' anyways). I can give you a copy if you wish. It's small and easy to use.

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I would like to clarify, that no one is obligated to use Maptool. You can in fact use anything that is available to you as long as you are able to put out a map that the players can read.

Only a chicken is afraid of using maptool. :P
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by PowerRongeur » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 am

admin wrote:
PowerRongeur wrote:Yeah, neither of those work for me. I can't download and install a program on my work computer. I'll look arond and see if I can find something online.
I use a very old version of PaintShop Pro (like 1991!!) and it's fine to add the first letter of the Gladiator [with Red/Blue for further distinguishably] The maps themselves are already done, so you don't need to 'create' maps anyways (I happen to prefer letters to 'tokens' anyways). I can give you a copy if you wish. It's small and easy to use.

R
again, can't install it.
I think I've found something online. I'll give it a shot in the near future.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am

PowerRongeur wrote:again, can't install it.
I think I've found something online. I'll give it a shot in the near future.
Again, if you're not able to install programs on your work computer, then it's likely because you don't have permission to do so, which means you won't be able to install anything you find. You should be able to download maptool though. This is not an install. all you do is open the zip file and copy the contents to a fold in your documents folder, which is what I've done. There's not installation process. No need to extract or decompress. I just opened the zip file, copied the contents, and pasted it into a folder in my documents folder. Simple and easy.

But do what you wish. If you're unable to install he paint program or the one Richard recommended, then you not be able to install anything else on your work computer.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:49 am

PowerRongeur wrote:again, can't install it.
I think I've found something online. I'll give it a shot in the near future.
It does not require installation.. just execution... (even from a USB Key if you wish)
R

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 pm

This might require a mechanism that would allow Judges a 'chance' to 'apply' to Judge a Match, so that it does not become a 'race' to see who's the 1st judge to see the post that 'gets' it. Many can't compete with someone who's online 4x as much as themselves... Note that HIGH level matches could be worth quite a few $$...

Perhaps Judges could have 48hrs to 'apply' to the position. The judge with the 'lowest' Judge 'income' would be selected to spread the additional wealth around
:2c:
R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 pm

admin wrote:This might require a mechanism that would allow Judges a 'chance' to 'apply' to Judge a Match, so that it does not become a 'race' to see who's the 1st judge to see the post that 'gets' it. Many can't compete with someone who's online 4x as much as themselves... Note that HIGH level matches could be worth quite a few $$...

Perhaps Judges could have 48hrs to 'apply' to the position. The judge with the 'lowest' Judge 'income' would be selected to spread the additional wealth around
:2c:
R
This sounds fine. Someone with the fewest coin in purse would always gain first pick anyhow, but better that it be said. I did set a limit of the number of matches that could be judged at one time too. Anyone who would judge cannot be actively judging more than three matches at one time. Should there be a "within period of time frame" added? I'm open to ideas in how to track and implement this. Would the "application" be an actual application, or just the posting in the challenges forum of the particular challenge. Maybe a thread be added with names of players interested in judging?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Duniagdra wrote:This sounds fine. Someone with the fewest coin in purse would always gain first pick anyhow, but better that it be said.
Well, I mean earned as a Judge (cause you could have emptied your purse with purchases...)
Duniagdra wrote:I did set a limit of the number of matches that could be judged at one time too. Anyone who would judge cannot be actively judging more than three matches at one time. Should there be a "within period of time frame" added? I'm open to ideas in how to track and implement this.
Well, it might be easier to 'track' if a judge can judge only one game at a time?
Duniagdra wrote:Would the "application" be an actual application, or just the posting in the challenges forum of the particular challenge.
I was thinking in the "challenge' thread: "i.e. I submit myself (well your gladiator) to judge this match. I've judged 23 matches at this time"
Duniagdra wrote:Maybe a thread be added with names of players interested in judging?
Sure, but as was said, any Gladiator is a potential Judge...

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:This sounds fine. Someone with the fewest coin in purse would always gain first pick anyhow, but better that it be said.
Well, I mean earned as a Judge (cause you could have emptied your purse with purchases...)
Yes. When I said purse, I didn't mean literally, but figuratively. I should have been more clear on that.
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:I did set a limit of the number of matches that could be judged at one time too. Anyone who would judge cannot be actively judging more than three matches at one time. Should there be a "within period of time frame" added? I'm open to ideas in how to track and implement this.
Well, it might be easier to 'track' if a judge can judge only one game at a time?
That sounds fine, but it may limit the number of active matches to run. We'll see how it works.
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Would the "application" be an actual application, or just the posting in the challenges forum of the particular challenge.
I was thinking in the "challenge' thread: "i.e. I submit myself (well your gladiator) to judge this match. I've judged 23 matches at this time"
We would need a means of validating this. Maybe add something to the formatting in your school thread that maintains a link to matches judged. Or should it be tracked by a moderator? More work. This would have to be matches judged from start to finish though, unless you pick up a match for a judge who has missed two two-day validations. What would be done in regards to a judge who is not able to continue, whether good reason or not. Does it matter?
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Maybe a thread be added with names of players interested in judging?
Sure, but as was said, any Gladiator is a potential Judge...

R
Okay. I'd like to see a layout in how this would all be tracked. Something simple. I still have to make a template of your info post to bring to all the other schools.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Duniagdra wrote:
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:This sounds fine. Someone with the fewest coin in purse would always gain first pick anyhow, but better that it be said.
Well, I mean earned as a Judge (cause you could have emptied your purse with purchases...)
Yes. When I said purse, I didn't mean literally, but figuratively. I should have been more clear on that.
Ah ok.

Duniagdra wrote:
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:I did set a limit of the number of matches that could be judged at one time too. Anyone who would judge cannot be actively judging more than three matches at one time. Should there be a "within period of time frame" added? I'm open to ideas in how to track and implement this.
Well, it might be easier to 'track' if a judge can judge only one game at a time?
That sounds fine, but it may limit the number of active matches to run. We'll see how it works.
Possibly - but with Judge now getting $$ for their work, it might not be so bad...

Duniagdra wrote:
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Would the "application" be an actual application, or just the posting in the challenges forum of the particular challenge.
I was thinking in the "challenge' thread: "i.e. I submit myself (well your gladiator) to judge this match. I've judged 23 matches at this time"
We would need a means of validating this. Maybe add something to the formatting in your school thread that maintains a link to matches judged. Or should it be tracked by a moderator? More work. This would have to be matches judged from start to finish though, unless you pick up a match for a judge who has missed two two-day validations. What would be done in regards to a judge who is not able to continue, whether good reason or not. Does it matter?
Since the Player would have to track the gold earned as a Judge, he would just update his Gladiator to show the matches he judged.
The Judge that will 'earn' this is the Judge that will be 'active' at the conclusion of the match? So if a Judge drops out, then he's not getting paid ...
Duniagdra wrote:
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Maybe a thread be added with names of players interested in judging?
Sure, but as was said, any Gladiator is a potential Judge...
R
Okay. I'd like to see a layout in how this would all be tracked. Something simple. I still have to make a template of your info post to bring to all the other schools.
ok I'll modify the Template to take this into account. I'll let you know once it's modified.

R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm

admin wrote:Since the Player would have to track the gold earned as a Judge, he would just update his Gladiator to show the matches he judged.
The Judge that will 'earn' this is the Judge that will be 'active' at the conclusion of the match? So if a Judge drops out, then he's not getting paid ...
I'm not referring to a judge who actively drops out. Perhaps if a judge actively drops out, once the match is concluded, the payout would be measured by who put what amount of time into the match? What I was really talking about was the judge who misses two two-day validations with no post saying he'd be away. We know someone who has a habit of this. So in this case, I don't think this judge should be awarded anything. Once you take on judging a match, you're committing yourself to it, and the participants are depending on your timeliness. Allowing a judge who just disappears unexpectedly to still receive some form of benefit only promotes continued behavior. A judge who announces that he is not able to continue can take the time to call for a replacement judge. In this case the two would split the payout.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by PowerRongeur » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 am

admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:I did set a limit of the number of matches that could be judged at one time too. Anyone who would judge cannot be actively judging more than three matches at one time. Should there be a "within period of time frame" added? I'm open to ideas in how to track and implement this.
Well, it might be easier to 'track' if a judge can judge only one game at a time?
It might delay matches as there will always be more gladiators than judges. I'm more inclined with the "max 3" proposition.
admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:Would the "application" be an actual application, or just the posting in the challenges forum of the particular challenge.
I was thinking in the "challenge' thread: "i.e. I submit myself (well your gladiator) to judge this match. I've judged 23 matches at this time"
seconded
Duniagdra wrote:We would need a means of validating this. Maybe add something to the formatting in your school thread that maintains a link to matches judged. Or should it be tracked by a moderator? More work. This would have to be matches judged from start to finish though, unless you pick up a match for a judge who has missed two two-day validations. What would be done in regards to a judge who is not able to continue, whether good reason or not. Does it matter?

Okay. I'd like to see a layout in how this would all be tracked. Something simple. I still have to make a template of your info post to bring to all the other schools.
Add one line in the school template. "Match judged: (insert number here)"
Players are responsible to update their data like all the other data now.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 am

I'm still waiting for Richard to add to the format then Judged Matches section so I can set a format template.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Duniagdra wrote:I'm still waiting for Richard to add to the format then Judged Matches section so I can set a format template.
yeah sorry - I have a bit of time before my crazy weekend starts, so I'll prioritize that to get it online asap.
R

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 pm

admin wrote:
Duniagdra wrote:I'm still waiting for Richard to add to the format then Judged Matches section so I can set a format template.
yeah sorry - I have a bit of time before my crazy weekend starts, so I'll prioritize that to get it online asap.
R
No trouble. We have lots of time. But you earliest convenience would be nice. :D
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13488
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Suggestion] Getting more Judges...

Post by admin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Duniagdra wrote:No trouble. We have lots of time. But you earliest convenience would be nice. :D
Done

R

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} AoA: Rules & Regulations”