A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Group A
cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

LinusMundane wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't think bum rushing in is what we should do, I was waiting to see if anyone was going to take a leadership roll in the party, since noone did, Monty will step up. That said, here goes.

 

It seems like there are a lot of the goblins in there, maybe a plan of some sort is in order. Sheen, can you cast sleep into the room and take out some of them. Once that is done it will make our job a lot easier. We should stay coordinated though and learn to work as a team. Flank whenever possible and if you see someone in trouble, get to them and help as quickly as you can. I will be singing a hero's tune so you will all feel the effects granted by my bardic talents.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Once i begin singing you will all gain +1 to atk/damage as well as +1 to saves vs. fear and charm spells. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you just have to be able to hear me.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sheen does not have sleep as a spell selection--she is currently set up to support Dakar with augmentative spells to help him fight better (that is probably what she will stay focused on, since they work as a team and have done it that way for years--at least until she sees a reason to change tactics). Marakast does have the sleep spell though--he may be willing to use it...

 


User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Ok then, we will proceed with just my spell then. I am going to cast it and the rest of you can file past me and attack. Once I can begin singing you will all receive the stated bonuses provided you can hear my voice. Work together and we shall overcome whatever this dungeon can throw at us.

At that, Monty will move ahead just far enough to cast the spell and will cast it at BA 22. As soon as you will allow he will begin singing a riveting tune about battle and smashing goblins and the like.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Marakast can make the goblins go sleepy too if you would like.

Marakast moves up with Monty and will cast his spell with Monty.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Mar, try to get as many as you can, i think i can get 5 or 6
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm

a calm tone: So this is a plan. You two put them to sleep, and then we attack. If you could get 5, and he get just three more, that'd be about half of them. Now or never boys. You would think Big is excited by his mannerism, but his tone even and cool. Big has Smite in hand, turning the blade to catch the glint of light on it. Yes, even you are ready Smite? Looking to deliver absolution to some goblins? Big nods as if getting an answer from the blade.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

As soon as Marakast is ready Monty will begin casting

Be ready companions for now we begin
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:08 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
well hang on now--we gotta get ya in the room first--I'll get a post out by tomorrow that sets initiative and determines surprise (if any). We are waiting on any comments from Skara and Sheen (if they have anything to add)--Dakar and Kev are in battle mode I assume.../Keep in mind you are moving down a 5' wide tunnel so the marching order is single file--do you want to modify the marching order so you are in front with Marakast to cast the spells first (setting the initiative order to start with the two of you)? Or file into the room using standard marching order and then spread out and attack from there? Skara do you want to get out of the scouting mode and move to the back or try and sneak in before anyone for a surprise attack?

 


User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:10 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Monty and Marakast would like to get as close as possible without being seen but still able to cast the spells, thus putting us in the front.

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 pm

without darkvision, you'll be needing a guide to escort you, thus half movement to lead the "blind" since the only way to have surprise is by muting all lights. That means ALL source of light too.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I have darkvision

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:26 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
duni--Montavious has dark vision--interesting story--you'll have to ask him about it sometime. The goblins are still hootin' and hollerin' so being quiet is not a huge deal (you are right about the light though--any light will pretty quickly alert them that someone is in the tunnel)

 


User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry, i guess i assumed that if we were being sneaky we would know to shut lights out and have the archon stay dimmed and farther back.

 

Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 am

Sheen has been watching events unfold and answering Dakars questions to the best of his "No-dungeon-experience" ability. Dismayed to have found a threat so quickly in this dank place but careful to hide his fears, Sheen takes a deep breath and flies over to Monty and Marakast to hover at eye level...."No, indeed I have no sleep spell to cast upon the beasties however a little ray of heavenly fire in their general direction may serve to give you death dealers a head start. I will need to get within 30' but that shouldn't be a problem..." with that said Sheen winks at the pair and disappears into thin air but continues to speak..."On the other hand, I thought their pet wolf, with the sharp teeth and dexterity might become a little overexcited when you start attacking his friends so perhaps it would serve us best if I was to pet the poor beast and tire him out a bit......I think I can get to him before he smells me.....I like a planned attack. Makes sense if we can create some havoc before the weapon masters arrive to hone their skills.....Right Dakar?."
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 am

Skara adds, How about if the people who can see in the dark sneak up as close as we can, while those with weaker eyes stay a ways back with the lights. Then they come running up when you launch your surprise spells?

Skara's assuming Marakast and Sheen have darkvision, which is probably wrong... In any case, Skara will go up near the front, sneaking as close as possible before the attack is launched, but not getting out in front of the party. She will not attempt to make a sneak attack before the sleep spells go off. After the spells go off, she'll just hope to beat the goblins on initiative and get her sneak attack in that way. Or wait to pick up a flank. Or hide and let everyone else do the dirty work... we'll see.
Image

mr_man
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by mr_man » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am

dakar will follow sheen into the two goblins with the wolf and help his old friend out i will stay back till spells have been cast and attack with the might of the gods and i shall be victorous
Image Dakar, Male Half Orc Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 am

a calm tone: Okay, so the plan seems to be that two sleep spells will be cast as Sheen flies over to deal with the animal. I think Skara and I should try and get in close, but not near you sleep effects. With spells cast, the rest come charging in, which will signal Skara and myself to attack as well.

It sounds confusing. I like it. If it seems confusing to me, it should certainly be confounding to them.
Big looks at Smite a moment. a calm tone: Yes, you're right. This is a good plan. Let's do it.

Big then heads out into the room along the wall to the left. Stealth to sneak along wall (1d20+2=10) He hopes he's quiet enough with them so distracted as they are.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm hoping the DC is a 5 or 8 because of them being so involved.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sheen has no darkvision and will wait to move forward once his low light vision illuminates his target - 60 from a light source

 

"I'm ready to get to work! I will stay on the leading edge of the light and zero in on the furry beastie. Follow me Dakar!I know you can!"
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by kabkal » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Kev also having no darkvision will wait to go in, but will go in and hack the goblins while working towards the wolf to help with that (unless he is one that is asleep).
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 1: Surprise Attack
Initiative

Dafenia
Montavious
Marakast
Skara
Keveak
Wolf
Dakar
Ken-den
Bigdredge
Sheen
Goblin Archer
Goblin Leader
Goblin

The enemy in blue is surprised/The enemy in Red is not surprised

 

With plans well laid, the party moves down the narrow tunnel. Monty uses his darkvision to lead Marakast in the front, Ken-den follows next (carrying Skara's empty backpack hiding an unlit torch that Dafenia cast a continual flame spell on), and then Big and Dakar (Sheen sits around his neck ready to take off when there is light.) Skara leads Kev in the rear.

When the tunnel reaches it's end Monty pauses near the entrance and waits, listening to the battle, which still sounds as if it is in full gear. Very soon Dafenia teleports into the far side of the room and fires off two light beams (1d20+7=20, 1d20+7=14) at the closest (very surprised) goblins (damage (1d6=6, 1d6=1)). One of them (AX23) drops in his tracks, while the other starts screaming and pointing at her (AY22.) As soon as Dafenia enters the room the rest of the party runs in and sets up for their various roles. Monty and Marakast move just inside the opening to cast their spells. Ken-den moves up and pulls out the glowing torch. The rest prepare to attack...
OUT OF CHARACTER
This is a surprise round--everyone unsurprised gets one standard or one move action. Monty and Marakast, I did your free 5' move--you are both able to cast during the surprise round. Big and Kev--I did not use your move action (which is what you will be doing the surprise round I assume?) as I was not sure where you would decide to go after the action started. Sheen and Dakar--I did use your move action, as there was no question this is what you would do (so you are done until Round 2). Skara--I assume you will be reserving action waiting to see what happens?

The two unsurprised Goblin "leaders" (with the red dot) will both use the surprise attack as an attempt to kill off their opponent. They both miss and then decide to turn their rather limited attention on this new battle, shouting goblin curses to each other and the rest of their war band. The two archers in the corner are both still reclining but awake. The wolf will use his action to wake up and rise to defend himself (he and the leaders are no longer flat footed--the rest of the goblins are...)

Everyone remember to follow the initiative order as posted unless your action will not affect anyone else's actions.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Monty will cast sleep at BA22

It is 10'burst so it should get a bunch.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Sheen, maintaining his invisibility, will focus all of his attention on the position of the wolf and work to deliver a touch of Fatigue to the tail poor beast when his turn comes around - once touched Sheen will raise straight up out of the way of snapping teeth......
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:16 pm

LinusMundane wrote:Monty will cast sleep at BA22

It is 10'burst so it should get a bunch.
OUT OF CHARACTER
sleep save (1d20-1=9, 1d20-1=10, 1d20-1=0, 1d20-1=19, 1d20-1=6, 1d20-1=13)
OK--you drop AY22-AZ21-BA21-BC22
I will repost the map with dead/sleeping goblins after Marakast sets his sleep shot up

 


User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Marakast will put his sleep at AZ26, hoping to get just as many as Monty.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I thought my post was clear that he would be to the left along the wall, which would have been his movement as stealth permits (I even gave you a roll for stealth), but no matter.

I'll post my action after I know who's been put to sleep and there's a new map up. Also, please add the names, View>>Token Names in maptool. This will make it much easier that giving coordinates as targets.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
sleep save #2 (1d20-1=11, 1d20-1=14, 1d20-1=3, 1d20-1=1, 1d20-1=8)
That gets AX26-AZ27-BA27 (AZ25 did not make the save but the spell only covers 4HD of creatures and he is greater than 1HD

 

Duniagdra wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I thought my post was clear that he would be to the left along the wall, which would have been his movement as stealth permits (I even gave you a roll for stealth), but no matter.

I'll post my action after I know who's been put to sleep and there's a new map up. Also, please add the names, View>>Token Names in maptool. This will make it much easier that giving coordinates as targets.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Your post was clear and he is to the left along the wall. I didn't want to assume you wanted to use your move action to just follow the wall given that other factors may play into Big's decision on where he would be going once he was in the room. But you can move as you wish now before the surprise round is over.
Added the Token Names--thanks--been meaning to look for that option.

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
That's fine. He's actually in a good spot where he's at.

 

Big will make a charge attack. If G11 is standing by his turn then he charges to BC22 and attacks G11, otherwise he charges to BB22 to attack G10. If it turns out both of them are down before he can act, and he has a clear path to charge, then direct him to attack either G13 or 14 from BD26.
Charge Attack G11 or G10 (1d20+3+2=22, 1d6+4=8)
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 am

Skara wants to get out in the open where she can maneuver, so during the surprise round, she will move to BH20.
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by kabkal » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 am

Kev will move up to BD25 and attack G13.
OUT OF CHARACTER
invisible castle is not working for me right now and I have to leave so I will give my orders and let you figure out the roles

 

Since he is flat footed I am assuming sneak attack, so attack is with a great sword (+6 to hit, 2d6+6+1d6 for damage, plus 1 point bleeding damage per round until healed). If I hit, and if I can in this turn I will cleave G14 with the same attack (again, if allowed).
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:44 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 1: Surprise Attack
Initiative

Dafenia: teleported in and fired off light attacks
Montavious: Sleep spell
Marakast: Sleep spell
Skara: move to BH20
Keveak: move to BD25
Wolf: wake up/stand up
Dakar: move to BB31
Ken-den: move to BG26/take out CF torch
Bigdredge: Charge attack versus Goblin 11
Sheen: move to AW30
Goblin Archer: Surprised
Goblin Leader: attack each other and yell out curses/prepare to fight
Goblin: Surprised

The enemy in blue is surprised/The enemy in Red is not surprised

 

All actions are completed for the surprise round (please refer to OOC Thread if you think you should have been attacking this round)

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 2: Hit 'em when they're down
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to AW23 and fires two light attacks
Montavious:
Marakast:
Skara:
Keveak:
Wolf:
Dakar:
Ken-den:
Bigdredge:
Sheen:
Goblin Archer:
Goblin Leader:
Goblin:

 

As Round 2 begins, Dafenia moves closer into the thick of battle (but stays up 10' in the air to avoid possible attack against her) and fires two light beams at Goblin 4 (21 to hit/4 dam) and Goblin 9 (21 to hit/5 dam.)

Next in line are Montavious and Marakast. I will assume that Kev, Big and Sheen want to follow through with their actions as described--if not let me know before your initiative comes up.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Linus: I played Dafenia this round to get things moving (since IC is still down)--in the future I will assume you will provide her actions (and klakxor--same thing with Ken-den.) Anybody know of an alternative to IC that is more reliable? Seems like it is down every few days...

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group A”