A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Group A
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't think this will interfere with Montavius' or Marakast's, but if it does, I will revise.

 

Skara moves to BB19 and readies an action to stab any enemy who comes within reach.
OUT OF CHARACTER
If her ready action is triggered, here is the roll, with the Pointy Stick in defending mode, so AC 17/15/13: 1d20+2=5, 1d6+2=5

 

Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 pm

As Monty's standard action, he will begin singing a battle song to inspire courage in his companions. Anyone who can hear it will gain a +1to ATK/DMG as well as to saves vs charm and fear. He will take no move.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:21 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Edited Surprise Round actions and Round 2 Map to reflect Big's charge actually happening in surprise round (see OOC comments for info.)

 


cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 2: Hit 'em when they're down
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to AW23 and fires two light attacks
Montavious: sings his heart out
Marakast: reserved
Skara: reserved attack
Keveak: strike and cleave--Kev 2 Goblins 0/not bad for your first hit!
Wolf: move and attack Dakar (avoiding AoO by Sheen)
Dakar: attacks wolf
Ken-den:
Bigdredge:
Sheen:
Goblin Archer:
Goblin Leader:
Goblin:

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Ok--looks like klakxor is too busy to play. Marakast's action will be reserved until he gets here...

 

Kev swings his greatsword to attack (1d20+5=23) the slobbering large eyed goblin who has just had time to crane his head around and watch as the sword slides through him to cleave (1d20+5=13) the goblin next to him. They both drop without a sound. Forever.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Forgot to add Monty's bonus to that cleave--so you just barely hit thanks to the tunemaster behind you...

 

The mangy wolf, with a deep rumbling growl moves between the two reclining archers and runs toward Dakar to attack...right into an AoO by the invisible Sheen who touch attacks (1d20+2=8). Sheen misses his mark, however and the mangy wolf sails on past him to bite (1d20+2=17) Dakar but fails to hit him.

Dakar returns the wolf's attack with one of his own (1d20+4=10) and also misses.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Kenden (Marakast) and Big are up--followed by Sheen's 2nd attempt to hit the wolf...

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Big will 5' step to attack G10. Attack/Damage with Smite vs G10 (1d20+3=6, 1d6+4=5) Even adding the encouragement from the song in the air, Smite sails through open air.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Apologies for the delay

 

Marakast moves to BD28, allowing an orb of purplish color to form in his hand and then let it loose at the goblin in BA27. (Casting Acid Orb)

Kenden, are any of these creatures what you are looking for?

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 pm

klakxor wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Apologies for the delay

 

Marakast moves to BD28, allowing an orb of purplish color to form in his hand and then let it loose at the goblin in BA27. (Casting Acid Orb)

Kenden, are any of these creatures what you are looking for?
OUT OF CHARACTER
Just want to confirm you are intending to hit a sleeping goblin?

 


User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
My bad, forgot they were asleep. Change that to AZ25

 


jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Sheen hovers above the goblin at AU30 and shares a touch of heavenly fire with him .....
touch attack (1d20=16)damage (1d4=1)
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:20 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 2: Hit 'em when they're down
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to AW23 and fires two light attacks
Montavious: sings his heart out
Marakast: move and Acid Splash to goblin 9
Skara: reserved attack
Keveak: strike and cleave--Kev 2 Goblins 0/not bad for your first hit!
Wolf: move and attack Dakar (avoiding AoO by Sheen)
Dakar: attacks wolf
Ken-den: move with Marakast
Bigdredge: swing and a miss
Sheen: Heavenly Fire to goblin 16
Goblin Archer: run
Goblin Leader: run
Goblin: run

 

As the battle continues, Marakast, with Kenken following behind, moves forward to engage another goblin. When he is close enough for a confident attack he conjures a purplish colored orb in his hand and lobs it at the shocked goblin. The orb hits and splashes across the goblins clothing, seeping into the seams (touch attack / damage (1d20+1,1d3=[17, 1], [3]))

As the goblin screams in pain he looks around the room quickly, screaming louder as he does so, and then bolts for the tunnel on the East side of the room. Every other goblin still standing, suddenly realizing the dire straits they are in, follows his example and runs...

Goblin 10 gets AoO by Big and Skara. The rest are safe till next round...
OUT OF CHARACTER
A question for the rule kings: Since Skara reserved her action, could she take her standard action attack + an AoO as the goblin runs by? At the same time?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 3: The battle is yours...
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to Monty and then back to middle of room
Montavious: Moves with Bardic performance
Marakast:
Skara: 5' step and slice and dice
Keveak:
Wolf:
Dakar:
Ken-den:
Bigdredge: AoO knocks out goblin /
Sheen:
Goblin Archer: run
Goblin Leader: run
Goblin: run

 

Dafenia will hover over to Montavious and say (as a young girl) That was so exciting! You have a beautiful voice Monty...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cave_lion on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated Initiative log and map to current status

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 am

AoO vs G10 (1d20+3=18, 1d6+4=9)
As G10 bolts, Big gets in a fast swing, lopping off his left leg. G10 falls and bleeds out.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:16 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Answer: yes. Skara's readied action would be triggered when a goblin approaches within reach. If the goblin survived that, she would then get an AoO as it moved away. I'm guessing that doesn't matter, though, since I think Big's AoO already killed it.

 

Image

User avatar
LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: Berlin, NJ
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Still singing, Monty will move to BB29
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I doubt this will interfere with Marakast's plans...

 

Skara 5-foot steps to BA18, feints left (move action), and attacks right (vs Goblin 9, standard action).
OUT OF CHARACTER
Bluff check to feint (1d20+9=23). Assuming the feint succeeds (it should with that result), Skara's attack is vs the goblin's flatfooted AC and includes sneak attack damage: Sneak attack including Montavius' inspire courage (1d20+4=19, 2d6+4=12)

 

Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Marakast will take a 5 foot step back and watch as all the nig heads attack the goblins.

This is fun. I like watching the big heads fight.

GO BIG HEADS

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Confident that Dakar's strength and training are great enough to conquer his canine opponent Sheen darts off above the crowd to slow Goblin 4 down with a touch of fatigue as he runs for the tunnel. Silently....he delivers a touch attack to the back of the creatures head thinking THINKING: this party is large enough - Not so fast big guy!

touch attack (1d20=20)
OUT OF CHARACTER
N-N-N-NATURAL!!!!! Woohoo! First One In 3 Months oh Stingy technical, emotionless, wayyyy to quiet , colorless dice roller Ha Ha! Result- A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Meat for the metal!

 

Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by kabkal » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Kev will charge forward to AW25 attacking Goblin 15 with greatsword. To hit with PowerAttack and inspire 21, damage 15 if hit.

Kev attack (and damage if needed) for Kev (1d20+8=21, 2d6+9=15)
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 3: The battle is yours...
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to Monty and then back to middle of room
Montavious: Moves with Bardic performance
Skara: 5' step and slice and dice
Keveak: attack
Wolf: attack
Dakar:
Ken-den: reserves
Marakast: 5' step back
Bigdredge: AoO knocks out goblin / move and attack
Sheen: fatigue to goblin 4
Goblin Archer: run
Goblin Leader: run
Goblin: run

 

As Goblin 10 attempts to run screaming out of the room, it picks the wrong route and runs right into Big's swing. He won't be running anymore.

Monty strolls around the circle of sleeping goblins singing a serenade.

Skara lunges at a passing goblin, feinting left, then following up with a viscous twisting jab that ends with a startled gurgle of blood quickly accompanied by a vacant stare. Skara drops down her blade and the goblin falls to the floor.

Marakast, thoroughly entertained by his new traveling buddies, doesn't know where to turn next. This is fun. I like watching the big heads fight. GO BIG HEADS
Kenken lifts up into the air next to him looking quickly around Think any they need help?

Kev, realizing the goblins are all bolting toward the East tunnel, lunges forward quickly to cut off the two archers while raising his greatsword. He swings down the mighty blade, slicing clean through the nearest archer. Then turns his attention to the next...

Big, not to be outdone, cuts off goblin 6 as he runs, and once again proving his weapon is aptly named, stops the goblin in his tracks.

Goblin 4, the one goblin near enough to the tunneled exit to hope he can make it out, suddenly drops to his knees gibbering madly and curls up into a ball.

The mangy wolf, oblivious that his entire tribe has just been decimated in seconds, lunges at Dakar again attack/damage (1d20+2=20, 1d6+1=3). Followed by a Trip (1d20+2=21)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Dakar takes 3 damage and is prone

 

Ken-den, realizing that Dakar may be in trouble, flies over to help. As he moves, a viscous little blade drops out of his left arm. He swings at the wolf and the blade strikes. attack/damage (1d20+5=20, 1d4+3=5) With a growl the wolf turns to his new attacker but unimpressed focuses back on the smelly one...
OUT OF CHARACTER
Everyone has gone in round 3 except Dakar. Gone a bit out of order this one--still getting used to dealing with all the multiple posts combined... Figured it wouldn't matter given the impressive couple of rounds there--great rolls--they didn't have a chance. Unless Desna smiles with unusual grace on this poor wolf, he is a goner.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by kabkal » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Not trying to go out of order, but not sure if I will be back on line today. So, I will post two actions here depending on what happens before me

 

If the archer in AU24 is still up:
Kev moves up to AV24 and with Inspiration and Power Swings attacks (23 to hit) the last archer (13 damage) (attack and damage (if any) for kev (1d20+6=23, 2d6+9=13)).

If the archer in AU24 has been killed by someone else and the wolf is still up:
Kev charges towards the wolf and with Inspiration and Power Swings attacks the wolf (25 to hit, 13 damage)(attack and damage (if any) for kev (1d20+6=23, 2d6+9=13)).
OUT OF CHARACTER
I used the same attack roll as I figured it was the attack done during the round, hope that is OK, of course the to hit would 25 instead of 23. If this is not OK, either make the roll for me or let me know.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:43 pm

dakar will take a swing at the mangy wolf
OUT OF CHARACTER
attack/damage--two bladed sword (1d20+4=12, 1d8+5=6, 1d20+4=8, 1d8+3=4)

AP (1d6=1)

 


cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 3: The battle is yours...
Initiative

Dafenia: Moves to Monty and then back to middle of room
Montavious: Moves with Bardic performance
Skara: 5' step and slice and dice
Keveak: attack
Wolf: attack Dakar
Dakar: attack wolf
Ken-den: reserves
Marakast: 5' step back
Bigdredge: AoO knocks out goblin / move and attack
Sheen: fatigue to goblin 4
Goblin: run

 

Ok--Dakar swings his incredible sword at the wolf and misses twice [even with the AP]

There is one goblin left that has any possibility of doing anything. It will run screaming to the NW door and jump through it. As soon as it enters the passageway the noise is immediately cut off and he is for all appearances gone. Now there is only the rush of the wind through the tunnels, the gently sobbing goblin [4] on the ground, and an occasional snort from one of the sleeping gobs laying around the room... The door the goblin ran through then suddenly clicks shut.

And I'm not going to grace this little battle with another round setup...

Dafenia blasts the wolf with two light rays (1d20+7=14, 1d6=5, 1d20+7=8, 1d6=1)
Kev follows up with a charge towards the wolf and with Inspiration and Power Swings, decimates the wolf (25 to hit, 13 damage)(attack and damage (if any) for kev (1d20+6=23, 2d6+9=13)).

The wolf drops to the ground...in pieces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm

a calm tone: It would be my duty to bring Sarenrae's absolution to these creatures. Big will kneel to the nearest sleeping goblin.

a calm prayer: Blessed be that your grace shine through me into Smite, as I bring these maddened poor creatures the forgiveness their spirits need to rest, and absolve them of all sin they have committed against others. Were they not insane as they are, they would sure live a better life, or seek absolution for their deeds done wrong. Big then preforms a coup-de-grace on the nearest sleeping goblin to him.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Sheen will let go of his invisibility and return to Dakar's side to assess his health and compliment his efforts. As Sheen works to heal Dakars' wounds.... heal (1d20+6=20) he talks to the others around him...... Seems to be a defendable position where we might rest a bit and gain our strength.....I've seen and done more today than during the last 10 years of my life on the great plains...eh Dakar?
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Skara will step up next to the cowering goblin 4. Anybody want to interrogate this one? Or should the Devil-girl just give it a good stabbing and put it out of its misery?
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm

a calm tone: You can see if it knows anything, but I doubt it will.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by klakxor » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Marakast will move over with Ken-den by Monty and Dakar.

I am sure these two big heads could have handled the little puppy Ken-den.

He will yank on Monty's pant leg Which one of those golbins in the middle do you think would have won?

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by jennaver » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

After doing his best to dress Dakars wound Sheen pulls his dagger and helps Big to release the sleeping gobs of evil from this world with a quick thrust through their hearts. It is not a task he enjoys but it is time to keep moving down the path into the darkness. As he works, he checks pockets for items of interest and listens to the rest of the party discuss their options....rest or move on.....
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by kabkal » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 pm

After checking to see if there is anything still alive, Anyone need any healing? I can try.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by patransom » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Skara makes a threatening motion toward the cowering goblin, Alright, sucker, tell me where the loot is or you'll get a poke in the eye!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Intimidate (1d20+2=7). I'm not sure the goblin understands Skara anyway...

 

Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group A”