A2B) Dafenia & Montavious

Group A
cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

A2B) Dafenia & Montavious

Post by cave_lion » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 pm

LinusMundane wrote:as Dafenia approaches, Montavious will again bow and greet her with enthusiasm. Talking in Celestial: Hello Dafenia, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Dafenia replies in a sugar sweet female voice Please tell me your name handsome, so we can bond together on this quest. I am name bound to anyone I speak with. If someone will not give me their truthful name they are my enemy by nature.

Dafenia will go around to everyone else in the party and ask for their names before coming back to you...

At some point Dafenia will return to Montavious and let him know that the easiest entry into the Dungeon is the cave entrance in the corner. The cave leads to a tunnel which goes for a short distance and ends in the first room of the complex.

LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Re: A2B) Dafenia & Montavious

Post by LinusMundane » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Celestial: My name, my friend is Montavious VonMater. I am pleased to share this and any other bit of information with you that you would like me to.
Image Glugglug; Orcish Paladin of Tyranny
Image Bone Crushnsmash; Fighter of the Bloodthirst School
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue
Image Dwanthor; Hill Dwarf Warlock

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Here are the stats for Dafenia. Don't know how to integrate them into TOS+ and it is probably not necessary as they will mostly stay the same (except for skill points and the bright light ability). Keep in mind she is LG and Monty is NG. Shouldn't be too much of a problem--but she will likely be coaching Monty on the error of his laissez faire ways. For the most part, you can play her as another character or as a familiar--she will follow your lead and instruction--as long as you don't go against that LG thing she will be putty in your hands...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by LinusMundane » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Shouldn't be a problem, Monty will probably end up being LG anyway, I made him NG as a starting place but he leans heavily toward the LG persuasion.
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:05 pm

As you are discussing your options, Dafenia, who has been floating gently around above your head, starts pulsing with reds and oranges and then in a young girls voice says This tunnel leads to what used to be a guard room. It is not actually part of the Dungeon--but is an entrance through the null field. Whatever is in there has probably just wandered in from the tunnels... Perhaps they are preparing to go through the doors into the Prison?

LinusMundane
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by LinusMundane » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

his mind: Do you think our plan is flawed then Dafenia? Should we let them go through or attack them like we've planned?
Image Collin; Monk
Image Nani; Rogue

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by cave_lion » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Dafenia replies in a young girls voiceNo, I think it is right to attack the goblins. If you don't do it now while they are still outside, you may have to wait for them to leave which could take a very long time. They are goblins after all. And if you let them go inside they may show up and attack you when you are busy fighting with something else, which could be bad.

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group A”