A3) Into the Dungeon

Group A
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by patransom » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Skara: single move to AP38, then ready action to stab any orc that comes within reach.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Please roll for me if the ready action happens to be triggered.

 

Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by klakxor » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Marakast will double move up to AV35 into the dimmer light.

THINKING: Ken-den, let the big heads do what they are planning to do. We will support them if they get in trouble.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by kabkal » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 pm

On his turn, Kev will fire another arrow at Orc3.

Kev attack Orc 3 plus damage if hit (1d20 4=21, 1d6 1=7)
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:21 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 2: One Orc; no hope for dessert

Initiative

Skara Syralis: Move/ready for attack
Ken-den: magic missile
Bigdredge Cutterman: heal and move
Keveak - 300: ranged attack
Orc Fighter: surrender
Sheen:
Dakar:
Dafenia:
Monty:
Marakast Wellhope:

 

Marakast talks to Ken-den THINKING: Ken-den, let the big heads do what they are planning to do. We will support them if they get in trouble. [end of round 1]

Ken-den replies THINKING: I think Dakar's in trouble now Marakast! He then opens his mouth and fires off a magic missile (1d4+1=4) at orc [2]. It drops to the ground.

Skara moves forward ready to stab any orc that moves into her reach.

Big spontaneously casts CLW + Augmented Healing (1d8+3=6) and then moves over for a better position to continue the battle.

Kev fires another arrow at Orc [3] Kev attack Orc 3 plus damage if hit (1d20 4=21, 1d6 1=7) This orc also drops.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Kabkal: Another nice shot for Kev! Don't forget the -4 modifier for the ranged attack next to an ally in melee--won't matter in this case. Also I have +3 on your shortbow? Did you update your sheet in someway or what am I missing?

 

The remaining orc holds up his hands in the universal surrender gesture (it threw its javelin and has not drawn a melee weapon) and says orcish: Let me finish my meal. I won't hurt you. Leave me alone!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Status
It is between 1 and 2pm, Moonday, 1st of Rova, 4708
Dakar -12 hp (old)
Big -3 hp (old)
Next up: Whoever wants to take a shot unless the surrender is accepted, in which case we will move out of initiative mode

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 am

a calm tone, Bigdredge asks: What did it say? He seems to be surrendering. Who speaks orc? Tell it to drop all weapons and lay face down.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:03 am

Sheen, seeing the orc's fatigue and surrender, turns his attention to Dakar and lays a beam of heavenly light upon him. THINKING: Your fate is in Big's hands now orc. Sheen will remain invisible and hover behind Dakar's right shoulder while things play out......
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey everyone! I don't know who speaks orc but for those of you who don't, all he wants is to be left alone to finish his meal. Sheen flies closer to the orc but still out of his reach and tells him in orcish It is best if you drop your weapon and lay face down on the ground....perhaps Bigdredge will have pity on you.......... Sheen then flies back to Dakars position and gives his ear a sharp tug despite the pain he is in You speak orc Dakar! What good is an invisible sidekick if you force him to talk and give up his presence and location?!
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 pm

With hearing the translation from Sheen, a calm tone, Bigdredge inquires: Ask him how he came to be here. Was he in the dungeon? If he gives us what he knows of in there, a rough map maybe, he may find his request granted.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by kabkal » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:53 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Kabkal: Another nice shot for Kev! Don't forget the -4 modifier for the ranged attack next to an ally in melee--won't matter in this case. Also I have +3 on your shortbow? Did you update your sheet in someway or what am I missing?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Nope, you are not missing anything. Typo. Should have been +3, will try to remember the -4.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 am

Sheen thumps Dakar on the head and goes to act as Big's translator, hovering around the orcs body, out of reach.....
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 am

The remaining orc holds up his hands in the universal surrender gesture (it threw its javelin and has not drawn a melee weapon) and orcish:
SpoilerShow
orcish: Let me finish my meal. I won't hurt you. Leave me alone!


a calm tone, Bigdredge asks: What did it say? He seems to be surrendering. Who speaks orc? Tell it to drop all weapons and lay face down.

Sheen, seeing the orc's fatigue and surrender, first turns his attention to Dakar and lays a beam of Heavenly Fire (1d4=3) upon him, which stops the bleeding. But Dakar is still obviously wounded. THINKING: Your fate is in Big's hands now orc. Sheen will remain invisible and hover behind Dakar's right shoulder while things play out......

But no one else seems inclined to do anything, so Sheen then says Hey everyone! I don't know who speaks orc but for those of you who don't, all he wants is to be left alone to finish his meal. Sheen flies closer to the orc but still out of his reach and tells him in orcish It is best if you drop your weapon and lay face down on the ground....perhaps Bigdredge will have pity on you.......... Sheen then flies back to Dakars position and gives his ear a sharp tug despite the pain he is in You speak orc Dakar! What good is an invisible sidekick if you force him to talk and give up his presence and location?!

Since the remaining orc surrendered, everyone stops their attacks and ponders what to do next. With hearing the translation from Sheen, a calm tone, Bigdredge inquires: Ask him how he came to be here. Was he in the dungeon? If he gives us what he knows of in there, a rough map maybe, he may find his request granted.

Sheen thumps Dakar on the head and goes to act as Big's translator, hovering around the orcs body, out of reach..... Dakar rubs a stone hanging from a chain around his neck and abyssal says:
SpoilerShow
abyssal says: He doesn't mean to hurt me rock; he just wanted us to go talk to the orc but he is a much better talker than me. We are better to stay here and listen. Sheen will forgive us for not talking.


The orc gives a surly glare at the new questions and orcish replies:
SpoilerShow
orcish replies: I don't know anything that can help you. You will see soon enough what dungeon is like, Voice in Air.
He then sounds out a tired half-laugh, in a delirious way, and slumps down in the corner, grabbing a piece of the goblin to begin eating again. He is a picture of absolute dejection and doesn't seem to care at all what the group does anymore. If allowed he will take a bite from the goblin piece and chew slowly with an occasional low snarl directed at the dwarf.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Status
It is between 1 and 2pm, Moonday, 1st of Rova, 4708
Dakar -9 hp (old)
Big -3 hp (old)
Next up: open action/no initiative

 


User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by klakxor » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 am

Once the commotion of the fight is over, Marakast moves forward in to the brighter light.

Dakar seems badly hurt. Is anyone a healer?

He will then move in and scoop up the torch that Ken-den was carrying. Ken-den, I know we just entered this dungeon but are they damaged? And did you happen to notice any dooors down that hallway?

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by patransom » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Ignoring the lunching orc, Skara examines the dead orcs for loot, paying close attention to their footwear.

Having overheard Dakar, she thinks to herself, THINKING: Oh good. Here's another one who talks to invisible or inanimate objects. Apparently Asmodeus is the only god able to hire sane help. Ironic...
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't have my character sheet with me, but am about 90% certain Skara speaks abyssal, in addition to infernal. If I'm wrong, disregard the thought comment.

 

Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Big goes to Dakar and lays a healing hand to him. CLW + Augment Healing (1d8+3=6)

celestial: We should probably free this creature of its torment.

After giving Dakar some healing Big is in thought looking at the orc.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm

patransom wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't have my character sheet with me, but am about 90% certain Skara speaks abyssal, in addition to infernal. If I'm wrong, disregard the thought comment.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
She does speak both Pat. So this means when Skara finally finds her magic black slippers she won't be talking to them?

 


jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Not wanting to waste his heavenly fire, Sheen will shine a beam of healing on Big saving his talents for later needs....which seems likely
SpoilerShow
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Once the commotion of the fight is over, Marakast moves forward in to the brighter light. Dakar seems badly hurt. Is anyone a healer? He will then move in and scoop up the torch that Ken-den was carrying. Ken-den, I know we just entered this dungeon but are they damaged? And did you happen to notice any doors down that hallway?

Ken-den will fly up to Marakast and whisper back to him In most cases I will sense any damaged ones just by being near them. I can smell them. Ertigon warned me that there will be some who can hide themselves from my Scent ability and even a few who may be able to confuse my Blindsight. I doubt these Orcs are one of those. Why would a Damaged One be hiding in such a pitiful creature? They have nothing to fear as far as they know. This prison is their kingdom. It is possible I guess--I'll scan them. He turns toward the orcs for a moment and then turns back They don't appear to be anything special.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Marakast notices all of a sudden that Ken-den seems to have suddenly totally "picked up" the common language. He is speaking fluently now, with inflections very similar to Marakasts--hence the whispering...It appears he has absorbed the language from Marakast's thoughts.

 

Ken-den will then say There are two doorways on this side, one of which I smashed into and destroyed when I entered the dungeon. There didn't appear to be anything alive in the room, but I wanted to get to you quickly so I didn't look very good.
The group can map out the entire room now, as there are no other threats currently. It is a large L shaped room with 4 doors. There is the broken door in the NW corner (the one Ken-den mentioned) and another door on the North wall about 30' from the West wall. And there are two more at the other end of the room in a similar location on the East Wall (one in the SE corner and one up about 30' from the South wall.)

A breeze (heading east and south down the room) carries with it a horrific smell that apparently is coming from the area that Ken-den broke into. It is a smell of death and decay, and while not strong enough to incapacitate, everyone gets the feeling that going into that area is going to be a very unpleasant scenario. Almost involuntarily, anyone moving to that area retreats from the stench back towards the middle of the room...

Ignoring the lunching orc, Skara examines the dead orcs for loot, paying close attention to their footwear. Having overheard Dakar, she thinks to herself, THINKING: Oh good. Here's another one who talks to invisible or inanimate objects. Apparently Asmodeus is the only god able to hire sane help. Ironic...

Skara searches the orcs with no interference, other than a slow growl here and there from the surviving one. The footwear is hardly a fashion statement. Not black and way to big for Skara's feet.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Skara finds 5 silver on the fighter orc. The Barbarian has a CLW Potion

 

Big goes to Dakar and lays a healing hand to him. celestial: We should probably free this creature of its torment. After giving Dakar some healing Big is in thought looking at the orc. It avoids Big's stare with only an occasional, nearly soundless snarl.

Not wanting to waste his heavenly fire, Sheen will shine a beam of healing on Big saving his talents for later needs....which seems likely.
OUT OF CHARACTER
A few housekeeping issues...
Dafenia's link to Montavious and Ken-den's link to Marakast--is better than the typical familiar link. It is fully telepathic--meaning your thoughts are "merged" (unless either of you specifically shuts it down). When Dafenia "speaks" to anyone else, Montavious will know what she is saying--and he will know who she is saying it to (unless whoever is being spoken to is out of sight and Montavious has never met the creature--then he will have a vague idea of the creature--unless he activates the clairvoyant link--in which case he will see what Dafenia is seeing.) The reverse is also true for Dafenia and Ken-den--they will know what you are saying and to who, even if the two of you are separated--up to the distance of the familiar link (which is 1 mile.)
patransom (and anyone else looking to do secret door checks)--I had to make a decision when this Campaign began to go with maps that did not reveal all secret door location/but were very bad resolutions (blurry)--or make my own scanned maps at a higher resolution using the maps that came with the game (which have the secret door/secret locations shown everywhere.) As you will be noticing--I chose to use better maps. Because Dafenia is available to the party, who has a pretty solid memory of the entire dungeon (given she has been floating around in it for 1000's of years), I am not concerned with the usual hide and seek of secret door finding. They will all be on the map--and you will know where they are because of Dafenia. This can be role played as desired, but roll checks are not necessary to find secret locations. This is not to say Skara's skills will not be needed--Dafenia does not know other things about the dungeon--most importantly she does not know the current trap situation. In some cases I may give an assistance bonus to find and/or locate traps (the typical +2) if Dafenia is aware of anything--but many of the traps have changed over time, so her knowledge of that is much more limited (and she is a Lantern Archon--meaning she has an intelligence of 6...)

To open a standard secret door (as described here), assuming it is unlocked, takes a DC12 Strength Check (DC16 if Small)

Status
It is between 1 and 2pm, Moonday, 1st of Rova, 4708
Dakar -3 hp (old)
Next up: open action/no initiative

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by patransom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Skara pockets the coins and the potion, putting them in her magic bag. She sighs at the orc's footwear, then speaks to the group, Which way next? I can do some sneaky scouting if we decide where we're going.
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by kabkal » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm

If you would like me to, I will try to open the secret door for you and then get out of your way, just let me know.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To keep the game rolling, here is my str check against the door: [spoiler]str check to open door (1d20 4=12)[/spoiler]

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 pm

kabkal wrote:If you would like me to, I will try to open the secret door for you and then get out of your way, just let me know.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To keep the game rolling, here is my str check against the door: [spoiler]str check to open door (1d20 4=12)[/spoiler]

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
All 4 of these doors are normal doors kabkal--not secret doors--so you don't have to roll to open them... The secret ones will have a big S on them

 


kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by kabkal » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I thought I might be missing something on the map. But saw your comments about secret doors.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
The other group has already run across the secret doors--which led to the description I re-posted for Group A (it is easier to try and cover both groups at the same time so I don't forget something later.) Sometimes there is not a very good context or connection with these "double posts"--so it is confusing. But better to have a small amount of confusion that I can address than to have a lack of information when you really need it. Hopefully you all can have a touch of patience with me--it is really much tougher than I thought it would be running two separate campaigns of the same thing :) I am really enjoying it actually, but it is confusing for me sometimes too...

 


jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Sheen practices his telepathic ability with Dafenia and asks which direction should we travel Dafenia? Where are the damaged ones?
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

cave_lion
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Skara pockets the coins and the potion, putting them in her magic bag. She sighs at the orc's footwear, then speaks to the group, Which way next? I can do some sneaky scouting if we decide where we're going.

Kev volunteers to help If you would like me to, I will open any door for you and then get out of your way, just let me know.

Sheen practices his telepathic ability with Dafenia and asks Which direction should we travel Dafenia? Where are the damaged ones?

Dafenia replies
SpoilerShow
(in an old woman's voice) It has been a very long time since I have been in this part of the dungeon....Let me think.....The two northern doors lead to a storage area I believe. They don't go anywhere else if memory serves. To the east there used to be living quarters--that way will lead to the main dungeon area. I am not sure where the damaged ones are. They could be anywhere at this point. Ken-den would be letting us know if he sensed any of them, so I would guess that none are too close.
Status
It is between 1 and 2pm, Moonday, 1st of Rova, 4708
Dakar -3 hp (old)
Next up: open action/no initiative[/ooc]

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

I say we move on. But we shouldn't leave this pathetic creature to its torment.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 am

Based upon Dafenias remarks which Sheen shares with the group, he recommends the southernmost of the East doors as a starting point....no need to investigate the storage of dead rotten things in a dark room from his perspective.
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by patransom » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 am

Ignoring Big's concerns about the orc, Skara replies to Sheen, The door in the far corner that doesn't stink? A good choice. I'll check it out; just keep the lights a ways back.

She creeps over to the recommended door and checks it for traps. If it seems safe, she opens it, peering into the darkness beyond.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perception for traps; Stealth; Perception for the room beyond. (1d20+4=7, 1d20+20=26, 1d20+3=4)

 

Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6872
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 am

Hearing the party inclined to move on and not really concerned about the orc, he turn and moves south 20'.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by kabkal » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Kev follows the party towards the back where the light is. Ready to spring into action if needed.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

jennaver
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: USA

Re: A3) Into the Dungeon

Post by jennaver » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Making sure the lantern Archon has heeded Skaras request, Sheen prompts Dakar to draw his weapon and head down to the southeast corner where they take up positions against the wall just north of the door (BF40).....Sheen continues to maintain his invisibility....and listens intently
SpoilerShow
at work cave_lion, can you please roll for a listen check?
Image Sable, Female Half elven Bard
Image Sheen, Male Pixie Sorcerer

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group A”