B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Group B
Post Reply
User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Happy with his result, Taedyn scans the battle field for his next "safe" victim and focuses on Goblin #3 (AY-23).

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
8 more rounds of the Shield spell remain.

 

Image
Image
Image

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by scarymike23 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:30 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Just a note for people: Because of our unfortunate luck with the light, many are in complete darkness and therefore suffer half movement and basically are blind. Unless of course you have darkvision.

a quick repost about light rules so people don't have to go hunting:
[spoiler]"In an area of dim light, a character can see somewhat. Creatures within this area have concealment (20% miss chance in combat) from those without darkvision or the ability to see in darkness. A creature within an area of dim light can make a Stealth check to conceal itself. Areas of dim light include outside at night with a moon in the sky, bright starlight, and the area between 20 and 40 feet from a torch.

In areas of darkness, creatures without darkvision are effectively blinded. In addition to the obvious effects, a blinded creature has a 50% miss chance in combat (all opponents have total concealment), loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, takes a –2 penalty to AC, and takes a –4 penalty on Perception checks that rely on sight and most Strength- and Dexterity-based skill checks. Areas of darkness include an unlit dungeon chamber, most caverns, and outside on a cloudy, moonless night."[/spoiler]

 

-SM

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 pm

scarymike23 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Just a note for people: Because of our unfortunate luck with the light, many are in complete darkness and therefore suffer half movement and basically are blind. Unless of course you have darkvision.

 

That is a good reminder - I am going off the fact that Goblin 3 is lit up and in total darkness I could take the shot and have a good possibility of hitting him because he is illumated. But I should check anyway, Gordon how good of shot is goblin 3?

Does that include shooting from dark area into a lit area? I would be able to see a shadow for those in front of me.

If I am in total darkness and my chances are very low to hit, I will move. I am just thinking since the Goblin is illuminated, I would still have a better than darkness shot.

That is why you try not to smoke or use your flashlight in the open field while in combat.
Image
Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:47 pm

scarymike23 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Just a note for people: Because of our unfortunate luck with the light, many are in complete darkness and therefore suffer half movement and basically are blind. Unless of course you have darkvision.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
This is partially true, but there is light in the room, so those who are in complete darkness are able to fire into the lighted areas normally as long as they already had their weapon ready and don't move... The normal issue of firing through an occupied square applies--but Taedyn is fine with his shot right now as long as someone doesn't move into a square to block the shot (which would then be -4 I am pretty sure...) Also Treye is able to see the horse in the low light--just not very well--so again, as long as she doesn't move too much or do something to break concentration she should be fine doing what she is doing.
There is nothing on the floor area between the south entrance and the goblins, by the way--which everyone would have seen when Birag moved with the continual flame axe--so I am not too concerned with hampering movement for anyone...

 


User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:01 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Well I hope no one steps into my field of fire squares - I am anticipating certain movement and just remember you probably hear the arrows whizzing by you and maybe seeing\hearing impacts.

My targets would be different if I had precise shot.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I know what one of my 2nd level spells will be ... :)

 

Image
Image
Image

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by scarymike23 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Concentrating on a spell is a standard action. You can't attack and concentrate.

Concentrating to Maintain a Spell: Some spells require continued concentration to keep them going. Concentrating to maintain a spell is a standard action that doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity. Anything that could break your concentration when casting a spell can keep you from concentrating to maintain a spell. If your concentration breaks, the spell ends.

 

-SM

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Arpat » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:20 pm

THINKING: Great illusion is that horse! and together with my horse sounds it looks amazing!
Then he sees the wolf and remembers he is holding the sling he could not fire before, so he uses his sling to hurl a bullet (1d20+6=22, 1d3+3=4) at the wolf... (BD20)
20% miss chance due to light (1d100=22)
the light makes it difficult to see the wolf, but Desna's favor is upon him :)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Dordolio keeps performing the horse sounds until he is sure it wont matter anymore... (ie. no more scare effect for goblins)
he should be able to sing (like a horse :D) and fight... if this is not possible... he will stop performing (since the goblins already are running away scared)
as i can read in the following post i don't move and use the ranged attack. - and i rolled for the 20% miss chance (and almost missed the wolf.)

 

Last edited by Arpat on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Arpat wrote:Then he sees the wolf and remembers he is holding the sling he could not fire before, so he uses his sling to hurl a bullet (1d20+6=22, 1d3+3=4) at the wolf... (BD20)
OUT OF CHARACTER
You can continue making the horse sounds as a free action as long as you don't move and attack in the same round. Don't forget that the wolf is in low light so in addition to the normal attack role you need to roll a 20% chance for missing due to lighting effects...

 


User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Benji » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Treye continues concentrating on her illusion, making the horse slow down to a complete stop in AZ16 where it glares menacingly at the goblins.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by marine7312000 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Birag kicks at the goblin with his axe embedded in it, hoping to roll it over, as he moves to attack goblin14.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Move to BB25 and attack: 1d20+6=12, 1d8+4=7

 


User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 6004
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by shai-hulud » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
No time to see who is attacking which targets, so I'll post when I am back in town.

 

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by scarymike23 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
This is a bit out of order, but I'm going to be away from my computer pretty much all day tomorrow, if you need to adjust to keep the game going, feel free.

 

With a loud yell FOR TORAG!!!!!!, Zanice breaks into a sprint (well, as must as a dwarf can sprint, and I can tell you many would find it comical if they were so brave to admit it) towards the mangy wolf! Swinging his warhamer high above his head, he attempts to bring it crashing down on the wolfs head.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Zanice charges to BE21 and attacks the wolf at BD20.
+3 to hit and +2 for charge (total+5). No miss chance thanks to darkvision (1d20+5, 1d8+3=[8, 5], [5, 3]) (I think I messed that up by using a comma instead of a semi colon. Still learning invisible castle. So I think its a 13 to hit and 8 damage. Can someone look at that for me?)
Edit: If its not to late, I'd like to use an action point to add to that roll: Action point to add to hit roll (1d6=2)
Total to hit: 15, total damage: 8.

Note: Technically, Dordolio is in the way of my charge. If he is still there when my init comes up, I will overrun him, assuming he will allow me to pass.
"As a standard action, taken during your move or as part of a charge, you can attempt to overrun your target, moving through its square."
He can simply choose to allow me past:
"When you attempt to overrun a target, it can choose to avoid you, allowing you to pass through its square without requiring an attack."
Source: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/combat.html#overrun

 

Last edited by scarymike23 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-SM

Esselmonster
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Esselmonster » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Given that he's so small, I'm assuming I can occupy the same square as Kenken?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Bhen will move to BB27 and attack Goblin 8. Oops, I typed in +1 to hit, should've been +2. This should be 10 and 5: 1d20+1=9, 1d6+2=5.

 


User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

THINKING: Good shot for the leader, let's try this Goblin. Aim, breathe, loose [fire] at Goblin [#3] [AY23]
OUT OF CHARACTER
[ Brackets ] = ooc since we know that there wouldn't be any goblin numbers or grids... lol

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Target Goblin #3 (AY23) (1d20+3=8, 1d8+3=7)

 

THINKING: Hmm, that shot did not feel right. Zanice is making too much noise. May Desna guide the arrow to a suitable target.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Taedyn notches another arrow. 58 arrows remaining. Shield spell active

 

Last edited by greg_BSCIS on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Yep Zanice - that equals 13 or you hit AC 13 and did 8 points of damage. Most likely you hit the wolf then again you never know.

 

Image
Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Arpat » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Dordolio notices your intent and will let you pass.
if needed i can even step 5 feet along the wall making the way clear.
OUT OF CHARACTER
all i will do is making horse sounds and use my sling, if i should not be able to use my sling because i made a step aside. well then i guess i have to wait a little before i send of the next bullet :-)

 

Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 am

cave_lion wrote:
Esselmonster wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Given that he's so small, I'm assuming I can occupy the same square as Kenken?

 

You can move through or occupy a square with Kenken as long as there is no melee going on (which there is right now.) But you can just move to BB28 and still do the same attack... (I'll assume that is what you want to do unless you modify your post before I validate.)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Been thinking about this situation--knew something was not quite right--finally tracked down the rules. Kenken is a Tiny creature, so his reach is the equivalent of 0. To attack he has to move into the square of an opponent (which may provoke an AoO). Once there--he can stay and attack repeatedly. So what I replied to you, EM, is only partially true--The first part is true--but for a different reason (if Kenken is in melee he is in the same square as another creature). The second part is unnecessary as a result--you can move to either square (since Kenken is actually in square BA27 with the opponent.) His style, by the way, is to fight low to the ground and use his Trip talent with a successful hit--so I am assuming he will not be in anyone's way who may choose to attack the same creature as long as these methods are what he is using (no penalties to attack if he is in the same square as your opponent.)

 


cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Esselmonster wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Given that he's so small, I'm assuming I can occupy the same square as Kenken?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Bhen will move to BB27 and attack Goblin 8. Oops, I typed in +1 to hit, should've been +2. This should be 10 and 5: 1d20+1=9, 1d6+2=5.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
EM--what is Bhen using to attack here? If one of the weapons, there should be a double attack right? Or are you using your hands?

 


cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
ROUND 2: Bring it on!
Initiative

Harpsent: attack
Kenken: move and attack
Birag Stoneshatter: turn over dead goblin and kill one more
Treye Hirther: maintains Silent Image of a Horse
Dordolio: Sings like a horse! + sling attack
Bhen the Proper: move and attack
Taedyn Firisol: ranged attack
Zanice Songsteel: charge and attacks wolf
Nekki & Kheldon: reserved to cover wolf until Zanice steps up--then Kheldon attacks goblin (Kheldon move and Nekki action reserved to end of round)
Goblins: mass confusion
Wolf: attacks Zanice

 


Harpsent and Kenken have both moved and attacked.

Birag moves over the goblin torch, kicking as he goes and successfully turns it over. He then attacks a second goblin and clobbers him too.

Treye reins in her horse illusion to stand in the East tunnel exitway, glaring at the little goblins in anger.

Dordolio continues to make horse sounds successfully, and also manages to take a step away from the tunnel and lob a sling bullet at the approaching mangy wolf. It whines and then growls with renewed vigor as the bullet successfully hits.

Bhen steps up to attack and misses (possibly more to follow?)

Taedyn takes careful aim and lets another arrow loose but misses (15% chance to hit adjacent opponents (1d100=39))

Zanis charges with an oath, and successfully rains down Torag's justice on the head of the barely alive wolf.

Now that the mangy wolf is occupied with Zanice, Kheldon lunges at his goblin again for a successful attack bite/damage (1d20+2=16, 1d6+1=5). The goblin doesn't have a chance...

With both their possible leaders dead, half of the party decimated in a matter of seconds, and the menacing horse appearing in the tunnel exit; most of the goblins are now in full panic mode. There are several shout outs as they turn left and right trying to figure out what to do, and then a majority of them begin retreating to the NE corner. Several of the more level headed appear to be willing to face the horse and run towards the tunnel. The one goblin in combat (with Kenken and Bhen) makes a half hearted attempt to attack--choosing the human, who at least appears to not be wearing armor...dogslicer attack/damage (1d20+2=13, 1d4=1) Unfortunately for him, he misses.

The wolf, now on his last leg, makes a desperate attempt to repay someone for the pain he is feeling bite attack/damage (1d20+2=22, 1d6+1=3). The attack is solid, but not as punishing as the creature had hoped.
OUT OF CHARACTER
The wolf did not make crit confirmation. Zanice--you do take 3 points of damage. Goblins 6/7 and 11 are running to the West tunnel. All the other goblins appear to be retreating to the NE corner except goblin 8 who is engaged in melee with Bhen and Kenken. There were no AoO with the retreat since none were engaged/next to anyone.
shai-based on how things panned out I figured you wouldn't mind me attacking for Kheldon (the role was good so not much to complain about :) ) IF you do make it back and have computer access, feel free to take Kheldon's move and your action before the beginning of the next round which I will be posting later tonight.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Benji » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Treye will move slightly to BI25, still concentrating on her illusion. In an effort to make it look more terrifying, she will cause it to rear up and land it's hooves down on G11's head, causing the poor creature to crumple in an explosion of blood!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Yeah, I know it's an illusion. I'm just adapting it a bit to make it look much more terrifying to the other goblins. G11 would get a will save at this point to disbelieve it.

 

Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:16 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
forgot to mention--if anyone who speaks goblin would like to try and decipher what they are all shouting about role a PerC...

 


User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:48 pm

THINKING: No... no ... don't move there Treye.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Seeing that Treye is now in the line of fire of goblin #4 and seeing goblin #11 attempting to flee up the tunnel the wolf came from, Taedyn aims for goblin #11

 

THINKING: Where do you think you are going goblin [#11]? Surely not to alert your friends.

THINKING: Aim, breathe, fire...

Target goblin #11 (AY16) (1d20+3=11, 1d8+3=5)

THINKING: Better than the last.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Taedyn notches an arrow (57 remaining); 7 rounds left on Shield spell.

 

Image
Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Arpat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Dordolio hears the gibberish from the goblins, but he can't understand what they say...
THINKING: Harpsent! can you decipher what the goblins are saying?

He puts in another bullet and uses his sling (20% miss chance) (1d20+6=19, 1d3+3=5, 1d100=66) again against the wolf...
OUT OF CHARACTER
still snorting like a horse // i know harpsent isn't able to decipher goblin language, but hey... Dordolio doesn't know... :-)

 

Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Benji wrote:Treye will move slightly to BI25, still concentrating on her illusion. In an effort to make it look more terrifying, she will cause it to rear up and land it's hooves down on G11's head, causing the poor creature to crumple in an explosion of blood!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Yeah, I know it's an illusion. I'm just adapting it a bit to make it look much more terrifying to the other goblins. G11 would get a will save at this point to disbelieve it.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I had to decide on how to rule on this illusion (since it was a combination of Treye and Dordolio creating the complete illusion.) Here's what I did:

Dordolio rolled a DC check to see if the sound element was believable at all. He was successful with this roll, so the illusion had the possibility of incorporating vision and sound.

I then allowed all of the goblins a modified individual save based on two factors. First, the wolf made his save (he was right there when it was created and the sound effects would not be believable from where he was positioned so no sound and no smell gave him the Will save chance.) This successful save allowed the wolf to ignore the horse--which affected those goblins with a line of sight to see this happen. Second, since the sound added the element (in my mind) of them interacting with the illusion (having to decipher the sound in relation to the horse) I modified the save based on how close they were to Dordolio and the horse. The goblins all believed there was a horse and there were horse sounds--but did they believe the two were connected properly? Had there been no sound, I still would have allowed a save on this illusion based on the horse moving and making no sound (which is a form of interaction in my mind.) Since Dordolio was successful in making the sounds believable this made the save harder. For this kind of illusion to not get an interactive will save--it would need to be something that would not obviously be making any sounds (had the horse been just standing there calmly for instance and only moved its head.)

Part of these conditions could be modified in the future if Dordolio chose to take a Perform, Ventriloquist Skill. This would then replace the modified Will save with him rolling a skill check. IF the check was successful there would be no will save unless their was a different kind of interaction with the illusion.

So--based on this setup, the two goblins running toward the horse are already of a mind that it is an illusion (they both rolled nat 20's). They may still reflexively attempt to avoid the horse (I would :) ) but they are not falling for it much anymore--they are running for their lives out the tunnel. Most of the remaining goblins are either out of line of sight anyway with this goblin (or beyond their darkvision range.) They are still terrified already though...

 


cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:21 pm

greg_BSCIS wrote:THINKING: No... no ... don't move there Treye.
Taedyn could always mirror Treye's free 5' step to avoid conflict--actually I would think you would naturally do that if Treye started trying to squeeze past you-- (there is not a 5' space between you and the tunnel side for her to get to that spot.)

Esselmonster
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Esselmonster » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:22 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Bhen was attacking with unarmed strike as I don't think he ever bothered to draw his weapons when we preparing for the fight.

 


User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 pm

cave_lion wrote:
greg_BSCIS wrote:THINKING: No... no ... don't move there Treye.

Taedyn could always mirror Treye's free 5' step to avoid conflict--actually I would think you would naturally do that if Treye started trying to squeeze past you-- (there is not a 5' space between you and the tunnel side for her to get to that spot.)
OUT OF CHARACTER
I will make the 5 foot step adjustment to BI24 after my shot.

 

Last edited by greg_BSCIS on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Arpat wrote:He puts in another bullet and uses his sling (20% miss chance) (1d20+6=19, 1d3+3=5, 1d100=66) again against the wolf...
OUT OF CHARACTER
still snorting like a horse // i know harpsent isn't able to decipher goblin language, but hey... Dordolio doesn't know... :-)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
That's going to knock out the wolf for anyone else considering it as a target

 


Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by Arpat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:45 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
i understand: knock out but not dead...? or was it a matter of speech?

 

Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B2) Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more

Post by cave_lion » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Arpat wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
i understand: knock out but not dead...? or was it a matter of speech?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
knock out as in remove from the need to be targeted by anyone else--but yes--the wolf is unconscious and will bleed out shortly to that great gig in the sky...aka dead.

 


Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group B”