B3) Into the Dungeon

Group B
cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
It is around 1pm, Moonday, 1st of Rova, 4708.
Status: no outstanding

 

Everyone has prepared as much as they can and having listened to Kenken's advice, decide to let him go through the dark doorway first. As he touches the blackness, a strange flowing black substance seems to explode around him, sucking him into the blackness and then quickly flattening out again to the smooth surface it had been. No way to find out what happened without going in yourselves, so that is what you do...

The null field offers no resistance to those passing through it. There is a slight chill passing through the barrier, but no other sensation--as if there is nothing there at all really. On the other side of the barrier a blast of damp, chilly air hits everyone squarely in the face. The air is so thick it clings to the skin in an unpleasant way. There is no light at all in the room (until Birag and Harpsent brighten the area). No backward motion is possible within the null field--so once you have entered the space you must move forward or be stuck with whatever part of you in the field being unmovable.

As everyone enters the new room, you all take a quick overview of your new surroundings. The door you have just passed through does not exist. The area where it should be appears to be smooth stone blocks identical to the rest of the walls in the room. Kenken is standing 40' away from the entrance in a pile of broken stone and door. There is a cloud of dust surrounding him, but it appears that he exploded through the doorway and rammed into the far wall where another door had been. There is the barest glimpse of a dark opening behind him where the doorway had been. He appears to be completely unaffected and looks just like he did a few moments ago before going through the door.

There is another door about 30' over on the N wall. The light is not great enough (even for those with low light vision) to see the far E wall of the room. If you have low light vision, you can see that the room continues around to the East and South (probably connecting to the other doorway you could have gone through.

As you stand there, taking it all in, you hear a hoarse muffled cough coming from the NE end of the room--not close to where you are standing.

Everyone quickly realizes they are not alone in the room and prepare for this new potential threat, even as the chilled air cuts into tender exposed skin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 am

Kenken in the matter of efficiency, do we need to go into a Null Field area to recover Damaged Ones? If they are in a Null Field, aren't they contained? Or do we need to segregate them from the other Damaged Ones? Or is this some sort of short cut to where we need to go?

OUT OF CHARACTER
Making sure no one can hear although Kenken probably can forward it on to Treye but no matter

 

Also Kenken, you need to create a speaking style of your own. I am glad that your common is improving and you sound a lot like Treye but no offense, she is much more prettier than you
Last edited by greg_BSCIS on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Arpat » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 am

brrr... thats a weird experience... entering the nullthing... everybody allright?
Dordolio looks around curiously....
Image
Arpat

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by shai-hulud » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Nekki, curious about the creature ahead, whispers to Kheldon... (DC 16 or 17 Perception to make out what is being said depending on distance from Nekki)
SpoilerShow
Kheldon, let's check out the room! This is all so exciting!
Kheldon begins moving off into the darkness (Up to 100' in the direction of the noise this round, unless he spots something sooner with his 60' darkvision).
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Afterward the party hears the coughing, Taedyn draws his sword and casts a light spell on it.

 

Image
Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 pm

greg_BSCIS wrote:“Kenken in the matter of efficiency, do we need to go into a Null Field area to recover Damaged Ones? If they are in a Null Field, aren't they contained? Or do we need to segregate them from the other Damaged Ones? Or is this some sort of short cut to where we need to go?”
OUT OF CHARACTER
Greg, I don't want to make this a narrative from Kenken. I'm thinking that would be harder to read. But assume over the next day or so you and Treye and whoever else is interested can talk to Kenken and Harpsent and add the following to what they know:
The original null field encircles the dungeon as a barrier that prevents anything from leaving it on any level (even ethereal or using other planes.) Other planes can be created inside the barrier--but they are also isolated within the null field. It is essentially like an alternate universe superimposed, to a degree, over the space where the dungeon was built. It's weakness is the fact that it was vulnerable to being weakened if the materials used to build it were shifted away from their original pattern. This has led to a "bleeding out" of the space which has allowed some of the prisoners to escape. Ertigon has stated she has figured out a way to repair the field completely again and is in process of doing that right now--so it will be sealed up as it was originally designed. Kenken is a similar concept, but the prison "plane" is much more fluid--meaning the spaces within it are layered in planes of existence rather than being designed as mostly "solid/space limited" areas within a specific area (i.e., like the old Dungeon.) Think of Kenken's body as being an entrance to multiple planes of existence that are completely isolated from any other (because of the null field barrier.) So to answer your question directly, every creature in the dungeon is "contained" inside of the current null field--which surrounds the physical area of the dungeon (assuming Ertigon has successfully repaired any flaws in it.) Your group must collect those still in the prison and transfer them to the new prison through the entrance, which is Kenken. This will all become clearer when the first damaged one is found and collected--I will go through all the steps then. For the most part Kenken will be responsible for moving the creatures into the new prison--but in many cases the creature will have to be "defeated" in some way for this to happen. There is more to this story that I will be detailing as the group moves through the dungeon...below is the initial info about the null field from Ertigon.

 

I am Ertigon, Designer and Builder of this prison. I am also one of the few Celestials from my time left here on Golarion.
She then raises her hands and from her fingertips the same crackling energy erupts, flowing out to form a large orb which encircles her and the immediate area where the party is standing (It seems to disappear into the roof and floor but you can tell it is an orb by its shape. The orb is thick but clear as glass except for the bands of thin glistening metal that seems to flow through it. She says Do not be alarmed, this is only to protect us from intruding eyes…Now that you are all together and ready to begin I have some additional information for your ears only. I created this prison as a Null field, using an ancient high magic, and these bands of metal that encircled the prison in specific patterns. She points to the metal band that everyone assumed was some kind of door or entryway. When the Dungeon foundations shifted these bands shifted as well, weakening the Null field in certain places. This is one of the first spots where this happened, see up on the band that tear in the surface? That is where Legion’s Hand escaped. Legion’s Hand was and is one of the most dangerous prisoners captured. He is the one who killed mighty Breysus, our Titan guard who kept the dungeon clear of invading creatures. With his death, the Dungeon became a new realm to explore for many. The poor creatures did not realize that though getting into the Prison is easy, leaving is another matter entirely. Once they pass the Null field there is no turning back unless they can find the weakened spots, which are invisible on the inside.
She continues: For these many eons I’ve been working on my design, attempting to make it immune to the ravages of time. The solution was a total paradigm shift resulting in this (she folds her hand down to the small creature that looks like a toy.) Kenken is my newly re-designed prison: his armor creates a null field that holds within it an isolated plane of existence. Those who are captured inside of him will have complete freedom, within the plane, but they will be trapped there. I am leaving the Dungeon in your care with Kenken. He will allow you to capture all of the damaged beings who are here (she says this word damaged in a strange way). In the meantime I will repair, as best I can, the defects in the Dungeon and seal it once again to contain those who are here. But Rovagug will undoubtedly break the Null fields again. After you have captured all of the damaged ones, you can open up the Dungeon on both ends and let those who remain do as they wish. Give little Kenken to Barcellus the titan, at the other end of the Dungeon, he will know what to do from there. If I am able I will also visit with you then. Although I have discovered what I’d been searching for, it is too late; because of Rovagug’s destructive tampering many of the worst demons have already escaped. I will organize another group on Golarion to battle and contain those who have escaped to the surface. If we are successful, Golarion will be saved from a great evil.

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Roger, roger we are to collect everyone and Kenken is the gateway to the new prison.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Casting a shield spell and walking over to the source of the noise, sword at the ready.

 

Did you hear that? I am checking it out.
Image
Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Arpat » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 pm

THINKING: Harpsent... can you move towards the sound and shed some light on it? i don't think its very dangerous, probably that one goblin that entered the nullfield...
Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:57 am

Dordolio wrote:brrr... thats a weird experience... entering the nullthing... everybody allright?
Dordolio looks around curiously....
Everyone looks intact, though Treye especially seems a bit chilled. Her quivering lower lip is quite the distraction. But then another muffled cough sounds out and everyone focuses on the matter at hand.

Taedyn draws his sword and casts a light spell on it, then moves over to converse with Kenken for a few moments.

Nekki and Kheldon move off into the darkness, ready to explore their new surroundings.

As the main group shuffles forward a bit into the room, those with darkvision and low light vision can see several huddled masses in the far NE corner of the room. Nekki and Kheldon can easily make out that the masses are 3 orcs standing in front of a small pile of something--looks like it may be a small body.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
After I talk to Kenken and see the shadows up ahead, Taedyn casts a shield spell thinking most things in here are not friendly.

 

Last edited by greg_BSCIS on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Benji » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Treye will move to stand next to Taedyn, opting to stay by his side whenever there isn't a battle.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 am

Birag moves to AN30 and says Is that a goblin? One got away from me in the other room.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by shai-hulud » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 am

THINKING: Orcs, huh? They smell funny. And they are not terribly bright. I should fix that.

Hi! I'm sorry, I don't know your language yet. Here, would you like this? Nekki pulls a bauble from her belongings, one of little intrinsic value, but feathered and colorful. It has decidedly less color in the dark, and Nekki is incapable of seeing the orcs in the complete darkness, going only on Kheldon's observations. She tosses the bauble to AL38, the extent of her thrown range (there happens to be an orc there).

Bonus on attack roll: (+3 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Halfling bonus with thrown weapons, -4 improvised weapon, -8 range increment) = -7

Bauble throw (1d20-7=-3)

I'm guessing her throw was rather off, and doesn't quite make it to the orc... Still, it was the gesture that counts, hopefully.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
LOL Shai, at least you did not break your toes with the throw. In other words, you did not roll a 1.

 

Image
Image
Image

Arpat
Arpat
Arpat
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Netherlands, Almere
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by Arpat » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 am

i don't see anything there...
THINKING: Harpsent... would you be so kind and shed some light overthere? i want to see what is happening... [AO 38]
Image
Arpat

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am

A stiff breeze clears the dust out pretty quickly, and with the added Light spell from Taedyn and Harpsent moving down to the far corner, the entire area is now lit up fairly well. The breeze (heading east and south down the room) carries with it a horrific smell that apparently is coming from the area that Kenken broke into. It is a smell of death and decay, and while not strong enough to incapacitate, everyone gets the feeling that going into that area is going to be a very unpleasant scenario. Almost involuntarily, everyone moves away from the stench and towards the middle of the room...

Nekki and Kheldon have already moved forward and Nekki initiates contact with the orcs in a very innocent way:
Nekki wrote:“Hi! I'm sorry, I don't know your language yet. Here, would you like this?” Nekki pulls a bauble from her belongings, one of little intrinsic value, but feathered and colorful. It has decidedly less color in the dark, and Nekki is incapable of seeing the orcs in the complete darkness, going only on Kheldon's observations. She tosses the bauble to AL38, the extent of her thrown range (there happens to be an orc there).
The bauble falls short and lands on the ground in front of the dead body. As Harpsent moves forward, shedding light on the scene, everyone realizes that the orcs are actually tearing apart the dead goblin that ran away from your group. And eating the pieces. The orcs look extremely haggard with deep bags under their eyes and an ashen paleness over their scar marked faces. As Nekki and her wolf approaches, the middle orc gives a half-hearted snarl and places a hand on his oversize axe, but unexpectantly, they all appear content to ignore the intrusion and continue eating. The middle orc is larger and wilder looking. The two others are holding javelins but do not appear to be initiating an attack at this time.
orc_bloody_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am

Birag will move to AN33 and say, in Orc, I don't mean to interrupt your dinner. May my friends and I pass with your consent?

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 am

Everyone continues moving forward a bit more, and Birag says, Orcish: I don't mean to interrupt your dinner. May my friends and I pass with your consent?

The middle orc growls for a bit then says Orcish: Go where you want. We not bother. Just get light out of eyes. Enjoy your stay.

That last comment was a bit of orcish humor that makes both of the other two orcs laugh (if you have never heard an orc laugh you will likely take a step back when that happens.)

They appear to be good to their word, and will continue eating unless you get any closer to them...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Nekki, quite excitedly, says, What did they say? Let them know the necklace is for them, ok? And they can have some feathers, too. Tell them I want to give them feathers. They are really pretty! I think it will bring out the green of their skin.

Nekki begins searching through her bag, pulling out feathers, deciding they are not quite right, replacing them, and searching again.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Yes Birag, what did you say to them and what was their response?
Last edited by greg_BSCIS on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 pm

shai-hulud wrote:Nekki, quite excitedly, says, What did they say? Let them know the necklace is for them, ok? And they can have some feathers, too. Tell them I want to give them feathers. They are really pretty! I think it will bring out the green of their skin.

Nekki begins searching through her bag, pulling out feathers, deciding they are not quite right, replacing them, and searching again.
As Nekki is excitedly rummaging through her bag, one of the smaller orcs (who has finally controlled the laughter, which then had led into a massive coughing fit) says in broken common We no want feathers halfling. You better off getting back 'fore Triug add you to salt goblin leg. He then erupts in another coughing laughing fit as the other two orcs grill him in orcish to figure out what he said.

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:56 pm

THINKING: Silly halfling, they're Orcs eating a dead goblin not some little girl's wooden and cloth doll. Then again maybe she is trying to pick a fight? <smiles>
OUT OF CHARACTER
Taken by surprise

 

Interesting, an Orc that knows common that is not the apparent leader. Or is he the true leader? I wonder?

Ok Orc since you can speak in common, how much can we trust you with our backs towards you? A javelin in my backside would really make me angry and Triug would be the least of your worries.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Nekki smiles, Let's find out! She starts walking down the walkway away from the orcs, assuming that they will not take action. She heads to AU37, and assuming nothing else happens, looks back, and calls, Come on! Then she continues on.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

With Nekki in the lead, everyone slowly begins edging past the orcs, who have settled back to eating their lunch. They occasionally glance up with a half snarl as someone moves a bit too fast, but for the most part, seem content to eat and stay in their corner.

The light in the room is just strong enough for Nekki to map out the complete room where she and Kheldon are at. It is a large L shaped room with 4 doors. As everyone has already seen, there is the broken door in the NW corner (leading to the stench) and another door on the North wall about 30' from the West wall. And there are two more at the other end of the room in a similar location on the East Wall (one in the SE corner and one up about 30' from the South wall. As Nekki sees the full room she looks back, and calls, Come on! Then she continues on.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Let me know where you want Nekki to end up if you want her to keep moving. There is enough light for her to see the entire room where she is at now--there is nothing in the room except what has already been described (at least nothing else that is obvious to a casual visual examination.)

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by greg_BSCIS » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Taedyn gives some tactical berth to the Orcs so if they do change their mind, he can act quickly. He intently looks at the Orc who spoke in common.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Shield spell still active.

 

Image
Image
Image

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:27 pm

greg_BSCIS wrote:Ok Orc since you can speak in common, how much can we trust you with our backs towards you? A javelin in my backside would really make me angry and Triug would be the least of your worries.
The orc doesn't seem to respond to Taedyn's comment, and resumes eating his share of the goblin with a leery glance now and then at the passing group.

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I will wait for any other responses from the other party members--if no one objects I'll assume everyone moves down to the lower end of the room (the S end) and contemplates the two doors at that end.

 


User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Nekki heads straight for the SE-most door. She begins examining it.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by scarymike23 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Zanice has an uneasy look on his face, but keeps quiet. He hangs near Birag and moves with the party for now.
-SM

cave_lion
Divine Rank 17
Divine Rank 17
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: B3) Into the Dungeon

Post by cave_lion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm

scarymike23 wrote:Zanice has an uneasy look on his face, but keeps quiet. He hangs near Birag and moves with the party for now.
As the dwarf moves past the orcs, the middle orc pulls back his lips to bare bloody fangs in an obvious tip of the hat to the long warring enemy race. But to Zanice's amazement, the orc makes no move to attack and quickly gets back to his bone crunching meal...

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} TWLD: Group B”