[PbP Update] Council of Thieves - PFRPG

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 am

PowerRongeur wrote:Meet Ricky Van Demsy

Ricky is the son of an elf diplomat who was killed for knowing too much. Ricky spent the last few decades in the poorer neighbourhood trying to bring the system down for what it did to his parents. He makes a living selling stuff he finds in the streets, be it in someone's purse or in trash heaps.

He's always looking for the right group of person to help him bring the system down.

Elf, Thief
STR 14, DEX 16, CON 15, INT 13, WIS 9, CHA 9
OUT OF CHARACTER
Let me know if you can't read the TOS. It should be alright. The traits are listed with the feats.

 

For Seeker of Brightness, which knowledge skill are you choosing?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by PowerRongeur » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 am

For seeker, I choose knowledge local. I thought I had the traits set in the custom feats sheet.

Token for Ricky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 am

No, none were there. I've got them now and you'll find them in the campaign thread in a moment.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:08 am

Speaking of the campaign forum. As I approve your characters, You'll then find at some point after, I've started a thread for your character. This will be where you are brought into the campaign and eventually brought together. So once I have approved your character, start looking for your character's thread.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Phoenik
BARON
BARON
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Phoenik » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Sorry for the reader's digest version... trying to get this out (sorry about story flaws with the Chelaxian backdrop):

Tanda - Male Human Monk

STR 15, DEX 16, CON 15, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 12

Seeking refuge and safety as Cheliax progressively became worse after the death of Aroden, Tanda's parents made the choice to join the monastery of some monks they thought would be a beacon of order in the dark times to come. Tanda was born within the monastery, was brought up with their teachings and learned to fight but saw also so saw the corruption outside the monastery walls. As a personal belief, Tanda thought he could use his skills to help provide order however he could. Training day and night, Tanda worked until he believed he could strike out on his own in Cheliax, hoping to provide a safer world for his aging parents. Though he knows he will have to bend and ignore much of what he was thought in order to make progress in this world... hopefully he doesn't forget.

Tanda's youth makes him a bit cheeky (so long as no vows are broken on either side) and a bit short at times, but generally good natured.

Region Trait - Cliff Jumper: Trying to improve his training, Tanda would seek difficult terrain to hone his balance and control
Campaign Trait -Shadow Child: Prefering to train late, when he would be bothered less, Tanda actually finds a calm and comfort within the night's sky.
Combat Trait - Anatomist: Monk training of martial arts for the win
Personal Trait - Poverty-stricken: Monk living of modesty for the loss.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Tanda - Human Monk
Image Retem Omena - Half-Elf Bard

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Phoenik wrote:Sorry for the reader's digest version... trying to get this out (sorry about story flaws with the Chelaxian backdrop):

Tanda - Male Human Monk

STR 15, DEX 16, CON 15, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 12

Seeking refuge and safety as Cheliax progressively became worse after the death of Aroden, Tanda's parents made the choice to join the monastery of some monks they thought would be a beacon of order in the dark times to come. Tanda was born within the monastery, was brought up with their teachings and learned to fight but saw also so saw the corruption outside the monastery walls. As a personal belief, Tanda thought he could use his skills to help provide order however he could. Training day and night, Tanda worked until he believed he could strike out on his own in Cheliax, hoping to provide a safer world for his aging parents. Though he knows he will have to bend and ignore much of what he was thought in order to make progress in this world... hopefully he doesn't forget.

Tanda's youth makes him a bit cheeky (so long as no vows are broken on either side) and a bit short at times, but generally good natured.

Region Trait - Cliff Jumper: Trying to improve his training, Tanda would seek difficult terrain to hone his balance and control
Campaign Trait -Shadow Child: Prefering to train late, when he would be bothered less, Tanda actually finds a calm and comfort within the night's sky.
Combat Trait - Anatomist: Monk training of martial arts for the win
Personal Trait - Poverty-stricken: Monk living of modesty for the loss.
TOS+ file corrected bellow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Twiglet » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Anna Conda's family quietly claims ancient nobility, namely Azlanti. They are not very vocal about it though. Because she has developed a rather strong Andoren tilt she is not currently on very close terms with her family. It is not an open split, more an internal source of discomfort. As she is quite lawful there is no way she would act on her democratic impulses by doing things like illegally freeing slaves but she would certainly be happier if there were fewer slaves. Her noble birth, minor though it be, is not a source of pride to her which is part of the familial difficulties. Thanksgivings are not fun. She is adventuring at least in part to escape this situation and to gain some real independence from her family. She is not flashy, prefers diplomacy to swordplay but will kill if needed. She hates undead with a passion. If this world had them her favorite enemy would be the death knight. Hell Knights might do as a good substitute.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin
Image

User avatar
Twiglet
BARON
BARON
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Apache Junction Arizona USA

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Twiglet » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Here is my avatar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twiglet
Image Anna Conda Human cleric
Image Elisandra Half Elf cleric
Image Branch Half Elf ranger
Image Artemis Half Elf paladin
Image

nydders
Horseman
Horseman
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by nydders » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:21 am

Arantxa-Female Half Elf Paladin

STR 15, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 13, CHA 14

Arantxa grew up an orphan. As such, she was always surrounded by a life of violence and crime on the streets surrounding Cheliax. Profoundly affected by this, she took it upon herself as a personal mission to do everything in her power to destroy corruption and hate. Never having a true home in her youth, Arantxa found strength through the deity of Desna and took up arms in her name. A bit rough around edges, Arantxa has become a “better person” through her service; that is to say her general character makes up for the occasional slip up that may occur from her former self.

Dump Salvager – growing up poor Arantxa found any means to survive on the streets.
Armor Expert – Desperate to do what good she could, Arantxa furiously trained to make herself a capable fighter
Patient Optimist – Aware of how Cheliax works yet driven to do good, Arantxa has had to more than once exercised the resolve needed make her point to stubborn individuals.
Westcrown Firebrand – Fed up with the crime and violence in Cheliax, Arantxa is looking for help from anyone who shares her views.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm a bit new to PbP so let me know if you need me to change anything or if you have any suggestions. Thank you :)

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nydders on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Arantxa - Half-Elf Paladin

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by gondolin1 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Duni,

I have been ill and swamped with work, Have been incummunicado for a while now. Just saw your note.

1- Not sure I understand why you say the stats don't match. Please elaborate and I will correct.
2- As for the traits, yes, as a matter of fact I did not know where to pick them. I do now. So there are some in the sheet but I am not savvee enough to create one from the Player's guide (Westcrown Firebrand) in the sheet. I will ask RiTZ tonight if he is at our game.

I should then correct this during the week-end.

If you have a hard time getting in touch with me (for which I apologize ahead of time) you have my email..... [email protected]. Powerongeur can get ahold of me rather easily (lives in same city, works at the same place) and RiTZ knows my phone, and stops by, most fridays.

Am feeling better ( well not really but I will survive) and will check up more often.

Have a nice weekend.
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

gondolin1 wrote:Duni,

I have been ill and swamped with work, Have been incummunicado for a while now. Just saw your note.

1- Not sure I understand why you say the stats don't match. Please elaborate and I will correct.
2- As for the traits, yes, as a matter of fact I did not know where to pick them. I do now. So there are some in the sheet but I am not savvee enough to create one from the Player's guide (Westcrown Firebrand) in the sheet. I will ask RiTZ tonight if he is at our game.

I should then correct this during the week-end.

If you have a hard time getting in touch with me (for which I apologize ahead of time) you have my email..... [email protected]. Powerongeur can get ahold of me rather easily (lives in same city, works at the same place) and RiTZ knows my phone, and stops by, most fridays.

Am feeling better ( well not really but I will survive) and will check up more often.

Have a nice weekend.
For your stats, I'm only finding this roll on IC when I search,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=11,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=13,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=17,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=17,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=13,
4d6.takeHighest(3)=13. Also, your roll was to have 4d6.minroll(2).takehighest(3), but since this roll did not have any ones, it didn't matter. This is what I find in your sheet though. I'm confused by this.
Rundorrig-Lartzen-Stats.jpg
And there is no link within the sheet indicating where these stats cam from.
As for the traits, that's fine. If Richard will help you with it, good. Otherwise, Let me know and I'll get it done. Just tell me the trait names and the source and it will be done.
I'll preapprove this character pending clarification.Good to hear you're better and shall you st so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:34 pm

nydders wrote:Arantxa-Female Half Elf Paladin

STR 15, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 13, CHA 14

Arantxa grew up an orphan. As such, she was always surrounded by a life of violence and crime on the streets surrounding Cheliax. Profoundly affected by this, she took it upon herself as a personal mission to do everything in her power to destroy corruption and hate. Never having a true home in her youth, Arantxa found strength through the deity of Desna and took up arms in her name. A bit rough around edges, Arantxa has become a “better person” through her service; that is to say her general character makes up for the occasional slip up that may occur from her former self.

Dump Salvager – growing up poor Arantxa found any means to survive on the streets.
Armor Expert – Desperate to do what good she could, Arantxa furiously trained to make herself a capable fighter
Patient Optimist – Aware of how Cheliax works yet driven to do good, Arantxa has had to more than once exercised the resolve needed make her point to stubborn individuals.
Westcrown Firebrand – Fed up with the crime and violence in Cheliax, Arantxa is looking for help from anyone who shares her views.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm a bit new to PbP so let me know if you need me to change anything or if you have any suggestions. Thank you :)

 

Approved!

Check in on personal thread as i write her story.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 pm

gondolin1 wrote:Meet Rundorig Lartzen.

Imagine a younger Lance Erikson (Aliens era)
Serious, hard working. Dead mother. Father a carpenter in Westpool. He left there after Rundorig's mother died.
Now, he lives alone in the old family home. His main interest is spending time with Kilburn, a smith. Lately, Kilburn's daughter, Zubrette has taken a liking to Rundorig, although he seems not to notice. Kilburn would approve of this relationship, were Rundorig to say something, anything. But he is the quiet type, which is good for the kind of job he has. A ranger, ever watchful in the city, trying to find out what is wrong in Westcrown.

6 Feet tall, 185 pounds, sandy brown hair and eyes.
Combat trait : anatomist. Spent time with his uncle on his mother's side who taught at uiversity
Campaign trait : Wescrown firebrand. Ever ready to help the meek, the downtrodden, the average joe, not expecting anything in return.

Rundoring leaves nothing to chance and wants to know and do it all. Equally adept with the scimitar and the bow, he stalks the streets at night to hunt evil in the city. The watch be damned! They only interveene if something is in it for them.
Preapproved. Starting Character Thread. Still needing character image.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [Full B4 Release]

Post by gondolin1 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Testing upload of avatar cameo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed69]

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm

New Player needed. See First post for details.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Badlapje
BARON
BARON
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Belgium

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Badlapje » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 am

My character: a first lvl fighter atm with the name of Slahtop

Slahtop is the son of a merchant who dabbles in fine wines, beer and food making a good living for himself selling to the various noble houses and pubs in Westcrown. The markup he asks is steep but the quality of the wares is always excellent. His father wanted to train him up into the business which exposed young Slahtop the noble environment relatively early on. After having seen how they treated their slaves and servants - sometimes even his dad - he became convinced that something had to change in Westcrown, and the sooner the better. He started spending his allowance on weapon training and once his younger brother began taking an interest in the family business his father soon sponsored teachers to show him the ways of the fighter.

Now that he has got some training under his belt Slahtop is looking both for like-minded characters to aid him in his quest and for ways to increase his prowess and equipment in order to be able to face the dangers that inevitably come with his chosen direction... a fighter he may be but a fool he is not and he fully realizes that he is up against considerable forces.

Character Traits:
Reactionary Trait - due to spending the first couple months of his training on his own allowance and in what he assumed to be secret the quality of teachers was low. They were more often then not brutes who enjoyed hitting their student whenever he made a mistake. While this would have sufficed to drive off those who are of weaker will, it only made Slahtop work harder with the result that he is now faster to react to danger then he was before.
Rich Parents Trait - thanks to his merchant father Slahtop has been raised in relative luxury and he has gotten a nice amount of coins to buy starting gear with. His father is a little worried that his eldest son will rush of and get himself killed all to soon and therefor wants to make sure he has at least some good equipment.
Westcrown Firebrand - due to exposure to the noble circles from early on and witnessing how they treat those who are below them socially Slahtop has a determined sense that the laws of society need to be changed and high up criminals be brought to justice. He is therefore always on the lookout for opportunities to take advantage from in order to make this goal attainable.
Dump Salvager - between age 8-12 Slahtop used to sneak out and play with the children of the neighborhood. As a result he became apt at noticing things that others miss.

Dice roll:
roll 2 (4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=17, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=10, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=15)

Will be posting a token later tonight, right now i got to put some work in :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A player is never late, Dave. Nor is he early. He arrives precisly when the plot dictates he should.”

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 am

Badlapje wrote:My character: a first lvl fighter atm with the name of Slahtop

Slahtop is the son of a merchant who dabbles in fine wines, beer and food making a good living for himself selling to the various noble houses and pubs in Westcrown. The markup he asks is steep but the quality of the wares is always excellent. His father wanted to train him up into the business which exposed young Slahtop the noble environment relatively early on. After having seen how they treated their slaves and servants - sometimes even his dad - he became convinced that something had to change in Westcrown, and the sooner the better. He started spending his allowance on weapon training and once his younger brother began taking an interest in the family business his father soon sponsored teachers to show him the ways of the fighter.

Now that he has got some training under his belt Slahtop is looking both for like-minded characters to aid him in his quest and for ways to increase his prowess and equipment in order to be able to face the dangers that inevitably come with his chosen direction... a fighter he may be but a fool he is not and he fully realizes that he is up against considerable forces.

Character Traits:
Reactionary Trait - due to spending the first couple months of his training on his own allowance and in what he assumed to be secret the quality of teachers was low. They were more often then not brutes who enjoyed hitting their student whenever he made a mistake. While this would have sufficed to drive off those who are of weaker will, it only made Slahtop work harder with the result that he is now faster to react to danger then he was before.
Rich Parents Trait - thanks to his merchant father Slahtop has been raised in relative luxury and he has gotten a nice amount of coins to buy starting gear with. His father is a little worried that his eldest son will rush of and get himself killed all to soon and therefor wants to make sure he has at least some good equipment.
Westcrown Firebrand - due to exposure to the noble circles from early on and witnessing how they treat those who are below them socially Slahtop has a determined sense that the laws of society need to be changed and high up criminals be brought to justice. He is therefore always on the lookout for opportunities to take advantage from in order to make this goal attainable.
Dump Salvager - between age 8-12 Slahtop used to sneak out and play with the children of the neighborhood. As a result he became apt at noticing things that others miss.

Dice roll:
roll 2 (4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=14, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=17, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=10, 4d6.minroll(2).takeHighest(3)=15)

Will be posting a token later tonight, right now i got to put some work in :shock:
Slahtop is good to go. Once you have a token, I'll add you to the map. Your introduction will be that you were recruited by Jan at some point and are already a resistance fighter. You were out on another excursion while this group was entering the fold and earning their bones. Jan will have told you their current mission and you are in search of them. You spot them as they begin entering this current building. Feel free to read up in the story as Jan will have given you enough information to be up to speed on these new recruits.

One more thing. Everyone is 2nd Level. Submit you Second Level and I'll start up a thread for your character.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Badlapje
BARON
BARON
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Belgium

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Badlapje » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 am

cool, do i get extra gp to spend on the 2nd level? I'm assuming not (since i'm 100 gp behind the average 2nd level wealth and joining in later) atm so i've added the second level version below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A player is never late, Dave. Nor is he early. He arrives precisly when the plot dictates he should.”

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 am

Badlapje wrote:cool, do i get extra gp to spend on the 2nd level? I'm assuming not (since i'm 100 gp behind the average 2nd level wealth and joining in later) atm so i've added the second level version below.
Second level should be 900gp according to the CRB, but I'll say add 450gp. I think this will account to what should be found by someone by second level. Everyone will even out in the long run.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Badlapje
BARON
BARON
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Belgium

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Badlapje » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am

updated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A player is never late, Dave. Nor is he early. He arrives precisly when the plot dictates he should.”

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am

Badlapje wrote:updated
On the LapTop W/S in the Active Effects area, select Feats (Inactives) and then in the area below select the feats that show up, should be Mobility and Point Blank Shot. To the right, in the right column of # / Time, select Off. Now these feats are integrated with your character. When used, just change the setting from off to what is appropriate to the item in the active effects area.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Badlapje
BARON
BARON
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Belgium

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Badlapje » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 am

et voila :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A player is never late, Dave. Nor is he early. He arrives precisly when the plot dictates he should.”

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am

Badlapje wrote:et voila :)
Sorry. I should have said that I've already made the change to my copy and was just letting you know to do the same. :)
I'll let you know when to jump in.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Badlapje
BARON
BARON
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am
Location: Belgium

Re: New PbP: Council of Thieves - PFRPG [1 Player Needed]

Post by Badlapje » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

haven't found a real good token but then chances were slim. Here's mine (ignore the white hear&helmet :p)
slahtop.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A player is never late, Dave. Nor is he early. He arrives precisly when the plot dictates he should.”

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”