CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
Post Reply
User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:16 am

Keider says Run, if you want front then go ahead. It should be fine down here as long as the lady over can say there are no traps. Otherwise, it might be a good idea for me to take the lead.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by kabkal » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

"Me have no range, but me stand where you tell me. I fight with this." At that last comment Olo swings his sword through the air.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Keider says “Run, if you want front then go ahead. It should be fine down here as long as the lady over can say there are no traps. Otherwise, it might be a good idea for me to take the lead.”
Who am I to argue with common sense. My perception skills are no match for yours. Lead on McDuff......
OUT OF CHARACTER
but don't continue my quotation and mention the scottish play.

 

Last edited by gondolin1 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Keider gives a wry grin to Run and moves in the direction indicated by Jan.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perception Check (1d20+4=8)

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:30 pm

marine7312000 wrote:Keider gives a wry grin to Run and moves in the direction indicated by Jan.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perception Check (1d20+4=8)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Does Keider have a light source or LLV/DV?

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am

Duniagdra wrote:
marine7312000 wrote:Keider gives a wry grin to Run and moves in the direction indicated by Jan.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perception Check (1d20+4=8)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Does Keider have a light source or LLV/DV?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
That he does, he has his wayfinder. Which he will be holding in one hand, his other hand has his brass knuckles on them.

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 am

Keider moves off into the shadow and soon emits his own light, holding out his arm. As he manages crossing the spillways, he finds a pipe pouring into the gather and the ledge turning north. He's preparing to continue on, looking back to see if anyone is following for support should he need it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by kabkal » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Olo will follow the leader, ready for battle.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by gondolin1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Run will follow Keider, his trusty bow at the ready.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Everyone falls in line behind Keider, giving him space when he needs it to sneak ahead. Jan takes the rear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am

Keider simply continues moving through the sewers, keeping his eyes open for more of the markers to lead the way.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perception Check (1d20+4=14)

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 am

You all advance along until reaching the wider crosswalk in the middle of the gather. The light from three sources helps to illuminate enough of the darkness to see a pair of zombies look up, as if woken by the dim light being on them. Their mouths open with mouths of missing and rotting teeth. Their eyes go wide at the sight of fresh meat.

You hear "Ah Crap!" from the rear of your group as Jan expresses her annoyance at the situation.
  1. Round 1
  2. Olomorn <--- At Bat
  3. Zombie <--- At Bat
  1. Round 1.5
  2. Karadlon Daladar
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen
  4. Keider Paol
  5. Harman Lazar
  6. Anna Conda
  7. Jan
  1. Round 2
  2. Olomorn
  3. Zombie
OUT OF CHARACTER
During Twiglet's absence, I'll be needing some to cover her character, Anna Conda, until her return. She's having RL situations that are currently keeping her from the game.[attachment=0]Anna Conda (level 1).tos[/attachment]

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

UnknownDobo
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:25 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by UnknownDobo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Somone called for a sub?

 

Anna hefts her sword and looks over at the rupulsive, maggot ridden, slimey undead.
Through gritted teeth she mumbles. Each word edged with venom.
If there is one thing i simply can't suffer. It is the presence of these foul creatures.

Unknown Dobo
Cause you know, when you've been doboed.
http://www.unknowndodo.co.uk

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by gondolin1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Run seems to have a clear shot so he will fire some arrows on his turn.

 

1d20+4=5, 1d6+2=4
OUT OF CHARACTER
Run miserably fails to hit whichever zombie you prefer.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Keider curses yet again and draws his rapier after transferring his wayfinder to his other hand. Mutt starts growling.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Waiting on Olo.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by kabkal » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Olo will delay until those in front of him are out of the way. Then he will charge #1.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To hit zombie #1 with charge and damage (1d20+8=19, 2d6+4=10)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

UnknownDobo
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:25 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by UnknownDobo » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:07 am

The dead are close enough now that Anna can smell them over the stench of the sewage. The rank odour gives her a slight gag reflex. The effect that the creatures are having on her composure only serves to anger her further.
She hunts around her feet for something which she can throw at the enemy....

1d20+4=5

and curses as she reaches down for what appeared to be a rock only to discover once she picked it up with her bare hand that it is in fact feces.

THINKING: Oh marvelous.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Ignore previously posted action as she is never going to get anywhere near that close.

 

Last edited by UnknownDobo on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unknown Dobo
Cause you know, when you've been doboed.
http://www.unknowndodo.co.uk

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 am

  1. Round 1
  2. Olomorn <--- At Bat
  3. Zombie <--- At Bat
kabkal wrote:Olo will delay until those in front of him are out of the way. Then he will charge #1.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To hit zombie #1 with charge and damage (1d20+8=19, 2d6+4=10)

 

Olo delays acting until he has room to maneuver.
The two zombies charge at Keider, Charge Slam Attack/Damage vs Keider (1d20+4+2=15, 1d4+4=5, 1d20+4+2=20, 1d4+4=5), but Keider only suffers damage from one of them. Another zombie shambles into view from the darkness beyond. (Keider, 5 Damage)
  1. Round 1.5
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- At Bat
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- At Bat
  4. Keider Paol <--- At Bat
  5. Olomorn <--- At Bat
  6. Harman Lazar <--- At Bat
  7. Anna Conda <--- At Bat
  8. Jan <--- At Bat
Janiven draws her bow and arrow and fires at the zombie not yet in melee, Zombie 3. Ranged Attack/Damage vs Z3 with soft cover from Anna and Morosino (1d20+7-4=16, 1d8=5)
  • Conditions/Effects:
    • Keider, 11/16
    • Karadlon, 8/12
    • Anna Conda, 11/17
    • Janiven, 18/24
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by The Hunter » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Karadlon curses at the sight and smell of the foul creatures and casts orb of acid at Zombie 3.

Ranged Touch Attack vs. Zombie 3 (1d20+3=23, 1d3=3)

Threatened a critical:
Critical confirmation (1d20+3=23, 1d3=3)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Backed it up with another natural 20 and rolled max damage both times lol

 

Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by gondolin1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig will change weapon and strike zombie 1 with his sword

 

BBCode
Hitting zombie No 1 (1d20+5=7, 1d6+4=5)
OUT OF CHARACTER
No comment.....

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Keider stabs at Zombie 1 and misses, his curses growing more vulgar.
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d20+3=8, 1d6+3=6

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Round 1
kabkal wrote:Olo will delay until those in front of him are out of the way. Then he will charge #1.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To hit zombie #1 with charge and damage (1d20+8=19, 2d6+4=10)

 

Olo delays acting until he has room to maneuver.
The two zombies charge at Keider, Charge Slam Attack/Damage vs Keider (1d20+4+2=15, 1d4+4=5, 1d20+4+2=20, 1d4+4=5), but Keider only suffers damage from one of them. Another zombie shambles into view from the darkness beyond. (Keider, 5 Damage)
  1. Round 1.5
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- At Bat
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- At Bat
  4. Keider Paol <--- At Bat
  5. Olomorn <--- At Bat
  6. Harman Lazar <--- At Bat
  7. Anna Conda <--- At Bat
  8. Jan <--- At Bat
The Hunter wrote:Karadlon curses at the sight and smell of the foul creatures and casts orb of acid at Zombie 3.

Ranged Touch Attack vs. Zombie 3 (1d20+3=23, 1d3=3)

Threatened a critical:
Critical confirmation (1d20+3=23, 1d3=3)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Backed it up with another natural 20 and rolled max damage both times lol

 

Karaldon reaches forth and an undulating orb of liquid materializes and races toward zombie 3 and hits the retch in the upper chest. The splash covers his chest, throat, and lower jaw, which melt away as the acid does its thing. (Zombie 3, 6 Damage)
gondolin1 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig will change weapon and strike zombie 1 with his sword

 

BBCode
Hitting zombie No 1 (1d20+5=7, 1d6+4=5)
OUT OF CHARACTER
No comment.....

 

Run was not fully prepared for close combat, and his need to switch weapons was not as smooth as he intended. When he attacked Zombie 1 his aim was off and missed by a lot.
marine7312000 wrote:Keider curses yet again and draws his rapier after transferring his wayfinder to his other hand. Mutt starts growling.
marine7312000 wrote:Keider stabs at Zombie 1 and misses, his curses growing more vulgar.
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d20+3=8, 1d6+3=6

 

Keider takes a swipe at the Zombie and cuts through air like nothing.
With the zombies blocking the way, and his companions unable to move much, Olo is unable to charge anything.
UnknownDobo wrote:The dead are close enough now that Anna can smell them over the stench of the sewage. The rank odour gives her a slight gag reflex. The effect that the creatures are having on her composure only serves to anger her further.
She hunts around her feet for something which she can throw at the enemy....

1d20+4=5

and curses as she reaches down for what appeared to be a rock only to discover once she picked it up with her bare hand that it is in fact feces.

THINKING: Oh marvelous.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Ignore previously posted action as she is never going to get anywhere near that close.

 

Flustered by all that is the sewers and the abomination that is undead, Anna opts for grabbing anything to throw at one of them. She reaches to the floor without looking well and grabs something. She attempts to throw it, but when she does, it squishes in her hand and liquid begins to trickle down her arm. She's clearly disgusted by this.
Janiven draws her bow and arrow and fires at the zombie not yet in melee, Zombie 3. Ranged Attack/Damage vs Z3 with soft cover from Anna and Morosino (1d20+7-4=16, 1d8=5)
Janiven's shot is true and she nails zombie 3 in the throat, however it does not seem that her attack did anything to hurt the zombie.
  1. Round 2
  2. Zombie <--- At Bat
  3. Karadlon Daladar <--- At Bat
  4. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- At Bat
  5. Keider Paol <--- At Bat
  6. Olomorn <--- At Bat
  7. Harman Lazar <--- At Bat
  8. Anna Conda <--- At Bat
  9. Jan <--- At Bat
Zombies 1, 2, and 3 all attack Keider, Z1, 2, 3 Slam Attack/Damage vs Keider (1d20+4=8, 1d6+4=10, 1d20+4=12, 1d6+4=6, 1d20+4=14, 1d6+4=6), but he's just too nimble on his feet for these slow creatures as he skillfully avoids each of their attacks.
Jan fires again, but at zombie 1, Ranged Attack/Damage vs Z1 (soft cover from Morosino, Anna, and Karadlon) (1d20+7-6=6, 1d8=3), but shes not able to get a clear enough line to her target. He shot goes wide and misses by quite a bit.
  • Conditions/Effects:
    • Keider, 11/16
    • Karadlon, 8/12
    • Anna Conda, 11/17
    • Janiven, 18/24
    • Zombie 3, Seriously wounded, 6 Damage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by kabkal » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:43 am

Can Olo tell how deep the sewer is here? If it is wading deep, since he is never going to get around, he will jump in and move to behind the zombies, crawl out (far enough that they do not get an AoO) and then attack them from behind (will roll for this when it is his turn). If it is too deep, Olo will continue to delay his charge.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:54 am

kabkal wrote:Can Olo tell how deep the sewer is here? If it is wading deep, since he is never going to get around, he will jump in and move to behind the zombies, crawl out (far enough that they do not get an AoO) and then attack them from behind (will roll for this when it is his turn). If it is too deep, Olo will continue to delay his charge.
OUT OF CHARACTER
If he jumps in, he'll find the depth to be five feet. He'll also notice a strong current rising from the grate in the floor. Because of the inflow of fresher water, this immediate area in much cleaner to swim or wade through.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by The Hunter » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 am

Karadlon smiles maliciously as he watches his spell go to work on the zombie then curses as his target moves behind another of the undead. He instead attempts to line up a shot at Zombie 1 with for his next acid splash.

Ranges touch attack vs. Zombie 3 (1d20+3=13, 1d3=1)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Pardon the typo for the target of the roll. Meant for it to be "vs. Zombie 1"

 

Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5996
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:47 am
Location: Meriden, CT

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by shai-hulud » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 am

Harman will finally snap out of his reverie. He contemplates his possible actions. Does he loose an arrow at his foes? No, he will allow those more able to handle things. If necessary, he will summon another wolf to aid the group.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Keider swings again at Zombie 1
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d20+3=15, 1d6+3=8

 

and says A little help would be ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Can someone hardier than myself possibly take the front? These disgusting things have probably ruined this coat...

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by kabkal » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Olo will jump in to get to the other side.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Sewers

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Waiting on Run and Anna.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”