CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Meeting the Resistance

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Meeting the Resistance

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 am

One by one, you each become acquainted with the other people and conversation makes you believe that there are others. From time to time, you return to your gear to continue cleaning the stench out, especially those who were wading in the filth. Jan points out some scented oils and soaps, which you set to using. Still wearing the tunics provided, which you learn to be the garb of those priests who once took over this temple after the fall of Aroden, followers of Iomedea. Your questions of the temple are easily explained by Jan. Being in this part of the city, The Ruins, there were not enough of a following to afford keeping it occupied, so it was abandoned, as were many building in the area. Because of the laws installed by those of Asmodeus, all religious structures are protected from looting and vandalism. They cannot even be torn down to build new buildings. With no value to procure, the Order of the Rack has no interest as do most others. But still caution is maintained to prevent suspicion or give the idea of this place being occupied.

The remainder of the day grows boring, so you all return to your abodes, collecting supplies or things of need. Anna runs into a friend who seems relieved to have found her.

Anna, this letter was delivered today and I've been trying to find you. The urgency in the mans voice causes alarm within Anna.
What is it? You read my letter? You know that's impolite, and we've spoke on this Justin, Anna says with some compassion.
Shaking his head, the man responds as he hands the letter to her, I only read what's written on the cover. Look!
Anna looks at the letter. It reads, URGENT! Anna, return home now! Befuddled by the alarming nature of the cover, she opens and reads it. A tear runs down her cheek, I have to go. I don't know if I'll return. Be well and behave.

Eventually, back at the temple, you all gather and Jan realizes, Where's Harman? I left him with you. I do know that much. Did he fall to the zombies? Looking to each other, you realize that you never notice him missing. Well, we can't go back looking for him. The Hellknights are likely all over the sewers still and we took enough of a beating today. He knows how to find his way here, I think. Does he? She looks to you all and you each shrug. Damn. Well, if you need, I do have two others that I found hwo might make a good fit to your team. Meet Equalis and Tyr. I had already recruited these two some days ago and have proven to be quite useful. When Anna returns, I'll begin working on the next project, Rescuing Arael.

You're shown to some cots and spend the night at the temple. In the morning, you find mead, egg dumplings, some pork, and bread. Jan is there eating already. It's not much, but it's satisfying. You all fill your plates and eat. Jan questions Anna's disappearance and again you're all clueless. Jen decides to go investigate. It's not long after her leaving that Equalis and Tyr join you at the table for the morning meal.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Attached is the temple you're in. This is the safe house. I'm looking for a good map to use for a basement, which is were more rooms are, and where you pent the night, and also where the kitchen and mess hall are. The room with the reflecting pool as a stair that leads to an upper floor with just a few rooms. There is also a flight of stairs that descend into the basement too, under the same stairs you see there. The rest should be obvious.

This is a good time to get acquainted with our new players and there characters and for them to become acquainted with you. Jan is currently not hear, but she will be back. You can also open dialog with the other people here. They are:
[list]
[*]Amaya (female Tian human): [list]Amaya is a well-mannered glassblower and an incredibly beautiful woman who’s somewhat self-conscious about the effect her appearance has on others—she dresses plainly as a result. She hopes someday to visit her distant kin who still live in Magnimar and Sandpoint.[/list]
[*]Ermolos (male Chelish human): [list]Ermolos is incredibly muscular, a physique the result of a long apprenticeship as a blacksmith. He walks with a slight limp—a lingering effect of a childhood illness. His father, Ermolos the Elder, was a relatively well-known adventurer who vanished on an ill-fated journey to Thuvia several years ago—Ermolos still clings to the hope to some day travel across the Inner Sea to find his missing parent.[/list]
[*]Fiosa (female halfling): [list]Fiosa is a house servant who is friends with many halfling slaves; she takes advantage of her freedom to help her kin as best she can. She has a very real respect for Janiven and Arael after they helped her smuggle several halfing slaves out of Westcrown (and out of a particularly heinous merchant’s home), and her newfound faith in Iomedae is quite strong.[/list]
[*]Gorvio (male Chelish human): [list]Gorvio works for his uncle Jacovo, a horse trader, but has increasingly grown curious about his ancestry—his vibrant amber eyes (among hints he’s overheard from his uncle during the man’s frequent drunken bouts) make him suspect that somewhere in his past lurks the blood of a tiefling or two.[/list]
[*]Larko (male Garundi human): [list]Larko lives a simple life as a dock worker, but daydreams of his childhood in the hills east of Westcrown and hopes some day to be able to afford to move out of the city and live a hunter’s life. He’s the strong, silent type, rarely speaking unless he has to.[/list]
[*]Mathalen (female Chelish human): [list]Mathalen is a thin and wiry woman who worked as a porter but found the job dreadfully dull. She got through her days by making sure to take frequent breaks to meditate and purge her mind of “the poisons of menial labor.” This attitude struck her employer as lazy, and she was recently fired from her job and thinks of the Children of Westcrown as her new calling.[/list]
[*]Rizzardo (male Varisian human): [list]After stowing away on a Chelish ship, Rizzardo found himself more or less stuck in Westcrown years ago. He earns his keep working at odd jobs as an unskilled laborer, but has to switch jobs frequently as a result of his temper and impatience at following orders from one person for too long. He only joined the Children of Westcrown because of a powerful attraction to Janiven, but has since grown to enjoy the company of the others, particularly Ermolos, who he insists sounds like his little brother.[/list]
[*]Sclavo (male Garundi human): [list]A soft-spoken yet intractable (if secret) worshiper of Iomedae, Sclavo has long worked as a scribe for one of Westcrown’s courts. He longs for a day when the laws of Cheliax can be reformed, and sees this group as a tool that, eventually, can be used to do just that.[/list]
[*]Tarvi (female Chelish human): [list]Tarvi’s parents own a prosperous jewelry store in Westcrown—the “Glitter Palace.” She’s worked there for years, but is far too witty and intelligent to do the job well. In those years she has engineered the failure of no less than a dozen attempts by her parents to get her married into nobility. Her true passion is studying magic—she has little time for romance, and hopes some day to be able to create and sell magical jewelry.[/list]
[*]Vitti (male Chelish human): [list]Vitti is a strange, eccentric man who dyes his hair green and refuses to eat any food he doesn’t grow or catch himself. A talented woodcarver whose works earn him a modest income, he prides himself on the fact that he only carves wood that’s been harvested from deadfalls and other trees that died of natural causes.[/list]
[*]Yakopulio (female gnome): [list]Of all the Children of Westcrown, noisy and irreverent Yakopulio is the least religious—she wears her atheism proudly, and her eagerness to contradict often sparks arguments among the others in the group. She works as a bartender (and moonlights as a pimp) at a tavern called the Bruised Eel, and many of the others in the Children of Westcrown don’t understand what Arael sees in the offensive gnome.[/list][/list]These little tidbits of each person is common knowledge revealed as you each met the other.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Meeting the Resistance

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Here's the basement. And I'm giving you a closeup of the mess hall.
Room 1 is the Kitchen.
Room 2 in the pantry.
Room 3 is the mess hall.
Room 4 is the mess hall.
Rooms 5 & 6 are Jan's.
Room 7 is for the rest of the crew.
Rooms 8 & 9 are Arael's.

SafeHouseBasement.jpg
SafeHouseBasement.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image

gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by gondolin1 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig mingles, always polite, speaking softly and not invading anyone's space. He will attempt to engage Amaya in polite conversation.

I hear you are from Tian Xia. How long have you been away from your homeland, if I may ask?
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

gondolin1 wrote:I hear you are from Tian Xia. How long have you been away from your homeland, if I may ask?
Amaya reply's, Some years. Too many suitors forced me with no choice. Where do you hail from?
Image Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Tyr will silently observe the newcomers.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Olo will sit in the corner looking around waiting for directions for the next bit of actions.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 am

Amaya reply's, “Some years. Too many suitors forced me with no choice. Where do you hail from?”
Born and bred in Westcrown I am. My parent's were taken about 2 years ago, so now I am on my own. That was when I started to do what I could to cast off the yoke of tyranny. In Westcrown the night has been taken from us and is now a symbol of terror and opression. It's time for us to reclaim the night and live free.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig stops, looking a little embarassed at this show of emotions. He takes his leave and sits back at his place.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 am

Amaya looks as Run departs. She says nothing.

After a few hours, Janiven returns and calls everyone to the main floor. She looks to Run, Keider, Olomorn, and Karadlon.
Not sure what happened, but Anna left Westcrown. She received a letter from Magnamar that appeared urgent and and she seemed full of dread after reading it. She immediately left.

As for Harman, there's no sign of him, and the grape vine knows nothing of a tiefling, dead or otherwise, being taken into custody by the Rack, so at least there's that much.

Regarding Arael, there's no new news. The Rack and the Dottari are still squabbling over who has jurisdiction. The Dottari are the Westcrown City Gaurd, and with him being captured in the city, their staking a claim on him as the city is their jurisdiction. The Rack is trying to say that he's a usurper, he's trying to raise a resistance against the Rack, which is much part of the trouble here in Westcrown. The Dottari don't seem to care much about this part though, according to my source, who is reliable.

The Dottari have interest in him because they learned of his affiliation to Iomedae. They've apparently been watching him and believe he met with a suspected rebel in northern Westcrown, but if the Dottari keep him, a few bribes in the right place can get him out. The Rack are zealots. The Rack will torture him until he confesses. We've all heard of the confessions the Rack's gotten from others in the past. Even the innocent will confess just for the torture to stop.

The Rack has petitioned the government staking claim as him being a suspect rebel. This usually always gives them what they want.

Jan then departs into the basement and to her room. At some point the group of you find that the others are squabbling over what to name the group.

Westcrown's Hope. I think it rings well, says Tarvi.
I like Chalice of the Right. It sounds powerful, says Mathalen.
I still like Children of Westcrown. It sounds harmless and welcoming, says Scalvo.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm going to leave this open for Role Play. If you wish to participate in naming this group, feel free to interact with the rebels. Remember that these are still only common people. They have not fallen into any class category, other than expert or commoner. I will post again this Tuesday if no one participates, or Friday if there is participation.

Image Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am

Olo, seeing Jan go down to her room realizes we will not be going for awhile decides to go down and rest for awhile as well. Grumbling about naming a group.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Tyr will move past the group of commoners making sure Fenrir is following. as he passes he will say I like Hammer of Justice. with that he will go to his quarters and rest until he is summoned.

gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Since we must reclaim our freedom and welcome those who seek it, we could be known as The Beacon.

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by scarymike23 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 pm

At hearing the name "Children of Westcrown" Equalis lets out a loud Here Here!, as he raises his glass.

Born and raised in Westcrown myself, and long have I search for someone willing to take up the battle and restore this city to its rightful place. I spent my whole life dealing with a city run by devil worshipers, currupt and unjust and I've had a enough. I want to thank you folks for offering me a spot in your merry band, and in Milani's name, you will have my soul, my faith and my weapon. I heard of the challenges you faced on your way through the sewers, and by my count, you've already shown yourselves to be heroes. I can only hope to stand tall next to you as we restore this city to its former glory. As a child of westcrown myself, its time to set right the injusteces of our forefathers. Children of Westcrown sounds just about right to me.
OUT OF CHARACTER
At that, Equalis goes around and shakes everyone hands, or at least attempts to. He is large, and brash and maybe even a bit too proud. He'll then proceed to enjoy a glass of mead and talk about adventures with anyone who would have him. He always gives credit to his god and spends no small amount of time singer her graces. Anyone interested in finding out more about Equalis can easily find out the information in my back story via conversation, located here: http://www.theonlysheet.com/community/v ... 360#p67360

-SM

The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by The Hunter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 am

Karadlon takes in the scenes. He has little input on the subject of the band's name. He will take the time to sit down and discuss matters of magic with Tarvi and her interests magical jewelry and will lend what little insight he can (as much as a low-level wizard has at least). Karadlon will introduce himself to each as a courtesy and show of moderate trust, as much as could be had with having met people with a like-minded views of freedom for the first time. He'll spend some time scanning the Library for any particular books of interest to him (ones on arcane magic, combat, devils, Asmodeus, and the Order of the Rack). He won't start reading any, just make a mental note of them for later reading. He'll also begin trying to put together a practice routine to work up his swordsmanship, listening to any advice from any of the more obviously martially adept who happen to take notice.

To Tyr:
Karadlon will approach and give a nod of his head, Greetings, I am Karadlon. He looks the man and his equipment over trying to get any sort of insight on the new individual.

To Equalis:
Karadlon nods to Equalis as he comes and takes a seat by him, Greetings, I am Karadlon. You're a warrior, I take it?
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by scarymike23 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:19 am

The Hunter wrote:
To Equalis:
Karadlon nods to Equalis as he comes and takes a seat by him, Greetings, I am Karadlon. You're a warrior, I take it?
A warrior, healer and scholor of my god, yes. Although I am no mighty Paladin, simply a priest of Milani the Everbloom.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Cleric

-SM

The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by The Hunter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 am

“A warrior, healer and scholor of my god, yes. Although I am no mighty Paladin, simply a priest of Milani the Everbloom.”
Karadlon nods, I am glad to have you here. The cleric that made the sojourn with us through the sewers apparently had urgent business elsewhere.
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:48 pm

after putting Fenrir in his room, Tyr will return to the mess hall and engage in conversation. To Kardalon he says I am Tyr. born here in westcrown, i left at a young age, to learn how to stop the injustice. i found it and have returned, though i do not know if my parents are still here... he stops and seems to be pondering something.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Keider leans back in his chair and pulls out his pipe, lights it and pulls his hat low over his eyes as he begins absent-mindedly puffing away. Mutt is laying on the floor next to him. Anyone watching Keider notices that he seems to have a sad smile on face, one that only appeared after the news of Anna's departure. When the discussion is begun as to the naming of the group, he starts laughing and says Why don't we just call ourselves Targets? I'm pretty sure we'll soon be on the Hellknight's list of most wanted. If we're not already that is...

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 am

why dont we mount the rescue while both parties are distracted?

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:13 am

Because if the hellknights gain custody, they'll have to move him to their stronghold outside of the city. If the Dottari keep him, I know some people who can get him out without hassle. Jan says to Tyr.
To everyone, Jan says, I propose you take a ballot for the name of the group. It seem too of you are liking Children of Westcrown, while there are maybe two other names that sound fitting to our cause.

Okay. I'll go get paper and quill and ink. Someone can write them down and we'll do it like a lottery. says Rizzardo. He then departs and soon returns. He hands the materials off to another member who then writes the titles down and after a while of writing and tearing, a copy of each title is handed to everyone and a hat put on the table. One by one, everyone drops a paper into the hat, even if reluctantly. Rizzardo takes the hat and begins separating and then counting the papers.

We have a tie between The Beacon, and Children of Westcrown. What do we do now?

Vitti steps forward, Obviously we need to pick between the two then. We'll do another ballot.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Call out your choice of which it will be. If it would be normal for your character to not care, then you find that everyone will be staring at you until you pick one.

Image Image

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by scarymike23 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

"Children of Westcrown"
-SM

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

The beacon

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm

After a short while Olo will return, sadden to see the naming is still going on. He looks around and goes to find a quiet place to sit and continue to wait for the battle cry into action.

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Keider sighs and says Children of Westcrown sounds better than the Beacon.

gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by gondolin1 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 am

Keider sighs and says “Children of Westcrown sounds better than the Beacon.”
OUT OF CHARACTER
No it don't..... :P

We are not children. We are the light of hope and refuge.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Role playing does reflect on the XP Reward you can earn and choosing a name was part of this.

After a time of everyone staring at Olo, he finally complies and blurts out, Children. He then returns to being the strong and silent type.

Karadlon looks up from his plate to find the room silently waiting on him. Seeing that he's expected to say something, he gets up to leave when all the others stand, This door is the only exit from here. If you're to be a part of this group, then you're to pick a name from the two we've come down to, says Larko.
Yeah, how much effort is it, really, to just pick a name, says Ermolos. If you, any of you, he says referring to the six of you, expect us to trust you, then you'll have to pick a name.

Seeing that this means something to these people, Karadlon finally complies with, I'll pick whichever has the most votes right now.

Then it's settled. Children of Westcrown we are. says Larko.

Another day passes when Jan receives a visit. She promptly addresses everyone to meet in the main cathedral of the church. Sitting in the front pews on one side, Jan addresses you.
The Dottari have lost their claim to Arael. A detachment of hellknight armigers will be escorting him to their stronghold. This is going to be much harder than getting him back from the Dottari, but it's doable. There's only one road to Citadel Rivad, their stronghold. There's two points of most favor to us in attacking them.
Janiven sketches a map of the road to the citadel, pointing out the small stone bridge that crosses the swift but relatively narrow stream called the Athua, which might make a good place for an ambush. She also indicates a few locations before and after the bridge where there’s much more tree cover to allow a hit-and-run attack and to complicate pursuit via horseback. The others of the resistance hang back while Jan converses this plan the more experienced adventurers.

On the map, which she says is as accurate as being there, you see that the bridge forms a bottleneck. The other locations are just as good though in that the tree line comes in close to the road and offers great ranged cover. The bridge offers something different though. With the bridge, people could hide off the side of the bridge and when they are blocked on the bridge, the two at the crossbow could be attacked much easier.

Jan explains, that when transporting prisoners, the Rack uses a carriage fitted with four horses and a two-man crossbow. Typically, these escorts are training runs for armigers, hellknights in training, so there's likely to be only a couple hellknights and the rest inexperienced armigers. Taking out the crossbow fast is important. These other locations offer lots of cover, but they could just ride off and we'd have to give chase. With the bridge, we could block them in and capture them.
Image Image

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by scarymike23 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Looks like an adventure is awaiting!, Equalis says excitedly. How long is this bridge? Can we flank them buy attacking when they are on the center, half of us attacking from the rear, half from the front? This would help prevent a chase from happening. This large two man crossbow must be fairly slow to load, so our fastest should immediately take out the men who are arming it, or otherwise disable the crossbow. Equalis seem giddy to mount a rescue.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Does this bridge cross a river or just a land gorge of some sort? are there places to hide on either side of the bridge to wait until they are at the center?

-SM

The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by The Hunter » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Karadlon ponders over the two maps and says, I'm for the bridge ambush. The realization that we have them in a bottleneck could give them a shock...long enough for us to take a decisive advantage right from the start. Karadlon turns to Jan and asks, How long do we have to prepare for this ambush? If our intent is to capture then I may be able to review what spells have I have to make it an easier task.

He ponders a bit more...and says, Another way to force possibly force surrender would be to render any leader of the group helpless if there is one leading these trainees. And due to the fact that these "armigers" are merely trainees they may, I stress may, be less experienced and more prone to intimidation, he turns to look at Olo, of which I'm sure we have no shortage, right Olo? He passes a very tiny smile and nod to Olo.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm

scarymike23 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Does this bridge cross a river or just a land gorge of some sort? are there places to hide on either side of the bridge to wait until they are at the center?

Duniagdra wrote:Janiven sketches a map of the road to the citadel, pointing out the small stone bridge that crosses the swift but relatively narrow stream called the Athua, which might make a good place for an ambush.
In response to Equalis, Jan answers, The bridge is big enough for the carriage and maybe a couple of their horses. It's only wide enough for the carriage though, so the escort will be to the front and rear. Like I said before, they can be blocked on the bridge. I think having two, one to each side of the bridge, hanging off the side of it would be best. I can have these people, she says referring to the members of the resistance, distract them in the front, as a band of thieves, while you jump the rear guard. I'll look to take out the commander of the escort.
Image Image

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 pm

The transfer is going to be in a few hours. It would take us a half hour to reach the bridge and a few minutes to get in position.
Image Image

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Keider eyes the map briefly and says I have no head for tactics. Let me know the plan and my part in it. However, I think we can safely head out and finalize said plan on the way.

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”