CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by kabkal » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Duniagdra wrote:
kabkal wrote:
scarymike23 wrote:
kabkal wrote:Olo will enrage as he moves in to strike #7.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rage attack against #7 (1d20+8=26, 2d6+7=16)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You can't move and hit on a surprise action. Move or standard action only. (unless I'm mistaken)

 

OK, then I will move to attack #7 next round. Hopefully I can still use that roll.
OUT OF CHARACTER
To my knowledge, Raging is a free or swift action. You still have a standard or move action to take for the surprise round.

 

I did, I moved, just forgot to say to where: AP42.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 pm

  1. Surprise Round:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Single Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Single Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Single Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Single Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Single Action
  7. Tyr <--- Single Action
  8. Armiger <--- No Action
  9. Janiven <--- Single Action
  10. Commander <--- No Action
OUT OF CHARACTER
This is a surprise round. You're only taking single actions. That means move OR attack, not both. 8-)

 

Karadlon emerges from the brush and reveals himself to the enemy. From cover, Run takes a shot at the commander, but his aim is high. Olo summons up a well of anger within him and reaches the rear of the coach. Equalis steps out making a declaration to the commander, and thus revealing himself too, and casts a spell on the crossbowmen. The bowmen does not seem effected. Keider tries throwing a dart at the horse, but the distance is too far and misses. From her position, Jan takes a shot at the bowman, Ranged Attack/Damage vs bowman (1d20+7=13, 1d8=1), and even her shot is short.

  1. Round 1:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Full Action
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Full Action
  • Conditions/Effects:
OUT OF CHARACTER
What does Tyr's dog do? Isn't he trained?

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by rednick90 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:34 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
tyr's wolf is a riding mount for his cavalier class, but yes it is trained to fight on its own should he dismount and fight on the ground. so tyr and fenris should both be at AR44

 

Tyr will charge with fenris around the left of olo and attack Armiger 7 with his lance to end up at AN41.

attack with lance. (1d20+5=17, 2d6+2=8)
OUT OF CHARACTER
the damage is normally 1d6+1 but is doubled when used on a charging mount

 

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 pm

rednick90 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
tyr's wolf is a riding mount for his cavalier class, but yes it is trained to fight on its own should he dismount and fight on the ground. so tyr and fenris should both be at AR44

 

Tyr will charge with fenris around the left of olo and attack Armiger 7 with his lance to end up at AN41.

attack with lance. (1d20+5=17, 2d6+2=8)
OUT OF CHARACTER
the damage is normally 1d6+1 but is doubled when used on a charging mount

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Charge requires you end at the nearest open space of the target. This would be AP43, to the right of Olo. Had you gone to your specified location, you'd have provoked an attack by passing through a threatened square. Yes, even though he's on top the coach, the armiger still threats that space.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by The Hunter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 am

Karadlon will now fire off his Ray of Enfeeblement on either the man who gave the order to charge the decoys down the road or, if he doesn't have a clear shot at him he'll fire it off at armiger 1. Fort Save DC 15 to half the Strength penalty.

Ray of Enfeeblement Ranged Touch Attack/Damage (1d20+4=17, 1d6+1=7)
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by scarymike23 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:47 am

Equalis bounds up to the bridge, taking cover at its base. Friends, let blessing of of her greatness, Milani, flow through your viens!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Move to aq40 and take cover at the bridge pillar thingy. Then cast Bless. The caster and all allies within a 50-ft. burst, centered on the caster gain +1 moral bonus to attacks and saves vs fear.

 

-SM

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by rednick90 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 pm

ok then scratch that last action, Tyr will charge at The hell Knight and end at AN44
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by gondolin1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig fires a second arrow at the Hellknight blowhard.

 

BBCode
using deadly aim (1d20+5=24, 1d6 +2=4)
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by marine7312000 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Keider draws another dart as he moves forward to AH47. He throws it at the horse again.
OUT OF CHARACTER
1d20+6=10, 1d4+3=7

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I think I'm just waiting on Olo now.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by kabkal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

scarymike23 wrote:
kabkal wrote:Olo will enrage as he moves in to strike #7.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rage attack against #7 (1d20+8=26, 2d6+7=16)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You can't move and hit on a surprise action. Move or standard action only. (unless I'm mistaken)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to attack using the roll I had previous rolled since I could not use it.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by scarymike23 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
What is going on with this thread? who are we waiting on?

 

-SM

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
We were waiting Olo it seems and I just forgot to skip him. I will update in an hour or two.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by kabkal » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't know why you are waiting on me. I have posted already. So, you cannot be waiting on my.

 

kabkal wrote:
scarymike23 wrote:
kabkal wrote:Olo will enrage as he moves in to strike #7.

Oct 14 -
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rage attack against #7 (1d20+8=26, 2d6+7=16)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You can't move and hit on a surprise action. Move or standard action only. (unless I'm mistaken)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to attack using the roll I had previous rolled since I could not use it.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to attack using the roll I had previous rolled since I could not use it. (in case it was not clear before since it was in ooc.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm

kabkal wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't know why you are waiting on me. I have posted already. So, you cannot be waiting on my.

 

kabkal wrote:
scarymike23 wrote:
kabkal wrote:Olo will enrage as he moves in to strike #7.

Oct 14 -
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rage attack against #7 (1d20+8=26, 2d6+7=16)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You can't move and hit on a surprise action. Move or standard action only. (unless I'm mistaken)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to attack using the roll I had previous rolled since I could not use it.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
I would like to attack using the roll I had previous rolled since I could not use it. (in case it was not clear before since it was in ooc.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Okay. I did miss it with all that OOC. I'm in the middle of posting now.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

  1. Round 1:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Full Action
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Full Action
Seeing the commander an sitting target, Karadlon lets loose a ray of enfeeblement at him. A coruscating ray springs from your hand and zips through the air to smack the commander in the side of his face. He seems to slump on the bench as the ray takes affect. Run takes another shot from behind the creneled of the bridge and his the commander in the back, piercing the plate armor just enough to do some damage. Full of rage, Olo swings his masterwork greatsword and lops off the armiger's leg is one easy shot. The armiger falls from the carriage to the stone roadway of the bridge with a clang as he begins to bleed out. Equalis gets behind the bridge post calling out a blessing from Milani and Tyr and Fenrir, Run, Equalis, and Olo feel emboldened as his deity's power envelopes them. Keider moves in closer, trying to keep cover behind the bridge post and throws a dart at the lead horse, missing it. Try, mounted on Fenrir, charges in with his lance and targets the commander. Good thing for the charge, as it gave him the force and momentum to connect. Tyr's lance pierces the commander's armor in the back plunging into his side and drawing blood. The commander slump forward even more.
(Hellknight, -7 STR, 12 Damage; Armiger 7, Unconscious, Dying, 16 Damage)
All the armigers mover to attack. armigers 1, 2, and 4 move out to attack Keider, while armiger 3 attacks Tyr on Fenrir, and armigers 5 and 6 go to attack Olo, but only 6 is in reach. 1,2,4 vs Keider; 3 vs Tyr & Fenrir; 6 vs Olo (1d20+2=9, 1d8+1=5, 1d20+2=6, 1d8+1=7, 1d20+2=8, 1d8+1=6, 1d20+2=13, 1d8+1=2, 1d20+2=20, 1d8+1=4). Only Olo takes a hit as he's more exposed by his out of control rage.
Jan takes aim at the commander and fires at him, Ranged Attack/Damage vs Commander (1d20+7=27, 1d8=6), Confirm Critical Ranged Attack/Damage vs Commander (1d20+7=21, 2d8=15), hitting him solidly in the back of the head, penetrating his shinny helmet and exiting from his left eye.
Your commander is dead! Surrender now and you just might live. Jan announces clear enough to be heard. She gives a signal to anyone who looks to her to ready an attack should they attack instead of surrender.
(Olo, 4 Damage; Hellknight, -7 STR, 21 Damage)
  1. Round 2:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Full Action
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Unconscious, Dying
  • Conditions/Effects:
    • Olomorn, 4 Damage
    • Hellknight, -7 STR, Unconscious, Dying, 33 Damage
    • Armiger 7, Unconscious, Dying, 16 Damage
    • Bless: Tyr and Fenrir, Run, Olo, and Equalis gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Please post your actions, readying attack, or attacking regardless, and give attack rolls. If casting spell, then give whatever pertains to that.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by rednick90 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 am

tyr will pull out his sword and dismount, sending fenrir to attack on his own.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by scarymike23 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Move to AP44 and ready for an enemy to be aggressive.

 

-SM

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by gondolin1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig complies and readies his bow, ready to fire at anyone shouting anything else than ; parley, surrender or truce.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by marine7312000 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Keider grins at the enemies surrounding him and then flexes his wrist, releasing his hidden dagger into his hand. He then readies an attack against Armiger 1.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by kabkal » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I cannot tell what number is directly to his (#7) side, so this is the best guess I got.

 

Being enraged, and seeing #7 go down, Olo will full attack the one next to him.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Attack guy next to #7 (1d20+8=11, 2d6+7=16)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by The Hunter » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 am

Karadlon casts mage armor on himself and prepares to move in to aid Keider should the armigers not heed Janiven's warning, repositioning himself to square AG51.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by rednick90 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
t might be a few days till i post again, my compter power supply is broke. not sure if its just the cord or the innermost peices. so im gunna be gone for a few days.

 

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 am


  1. Round 2:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Full Action
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Unconscious, Dying
Karadlon bolsters his defenses and readies to come to Keider's aid as Run readies his bow, knocking another arrow and taking aim on his next target. Olo, still carried by the momentum of his unbridled rage, but his swing is uncontrolled and wild. Olo's greatsword cleaves a good chunk of the stone post of the bridge away, sending fragments flying. Equalis adjusts his position, making ready for any of the armigers to act in any way other than to surrender and Keider grins menacingly at his opponents as he deftly triggers his wrist sheath to extend it's dagger. Tyr dismounts Fenrir, drawing his sword and leaving Fenrir to attack any armiger he can get at.
The armiger before Olo drops his weapon, still staring at the vicious scar on the post. Armiger 7, the one sitting beside the dying commander calls out tot he other armigers as he tries to tend to his commander, Lower your weapons!
Jan the signals for you to take everything they have from them. Find the key to the coach!
  1. Round 3:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Surrendering
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Unconscious, Dying
  • Conditions/Effects:
    • Olomorn, 4 Damage
    • Hellknight, -7 STR, Unconscious, Dying, 33 Damage
    • Armiger 7, Unconscious, Dying, 16 Damage
    • Bless: Tyr and Fenrir, Run, Olo, and Equalis gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by scarymike23 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

Equalis drops his weapon, and husltles up the dying hellknight. He says a small prayer to his diety and gently touches the dying hellknight.

Nobody is dying today, not on my watch.

Rebuke death healing domain power: healing on dying hellknight(1d4+1=4)
-SM

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by The Hunter » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 am

Karadlon marches up beside Keider and draws his sword as he goes to square AG 48, passing Keider a barely perceptible smile and nod before his face returns to its usual scowl, and points his blade at Armiger 2, Weapons down...on your knees... he says looking at Armiger 2 but it is obviously directed towards the three standing around Keider.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by gondolin1 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig will fire on the first guard who even tries to attack (i guess it is a ready action?)

 

Last edited by gondolin1 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by kabkal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 pm

As the shock of missing and hitting the post shakes Olo, he will drop his rage, and just ready for the next person that challenges him.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by scarymike23 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Hello? hello... hello....... hello... (echo)

 

-SM

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - Rescuing Arael

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 am

scarymike23 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Hello? hello... hello....... hello... (echo)

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Heh, did I lose players? Or were the rest of you just waiting for me to carry on... :(

I guess those of you who did not post your actions decided that they were not necessary?

 


  1. Round 3:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <--- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  5. Equalis Rivermore <--- Full Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Tyr <--- Full Action
  8. Armiger <--- Surrendering
  9. Janiven <--- Full Action
  10. Commander <--- Unconscious, Dying
When the armiger on the coach orders the others to surrender, Karadlon stands beside Keider flashing a brief smile through his scowl. Pointing his weapon at one of the armigers he orders the three to their knees. They comply, reluctantly. Rundorrig strings another arrow, knocked and ready to loose on the first armiger to not head to surrendering. Olo, recovering from the astonishment of what he did to the bridge, loses his stride and snaps from his rage. He seems a bit fatigued, but still ready to carry on should he need to. Equalis makes a declaration that surprises some of you, and even more so when he walks up to the dying commander and lays a healing touch to the man. He's still unconscious, but he's stable now. Keider and Tyr seem to be unaware of other activities as they wait to see what happens.

If you wish to remain alive, you'll strip to your tunics and surrender all your possessions to us! Jan declares. She then goes to the armiger who was manning the crossbow and pours a potion down his throat. With no one searching for the key, as she asked, she then goes to the commander and finds it. She orders some of you to clear the road ahead of the caltrops and opens the door to the coach. Arael steps from the carriage and all the armigers are loaded into it and locked in. She then slaps the horse beside her with her sword and he begins charging off to Citadel Rivad.
Let's get out of here. she says.

You all head into the woods and to your mounts. Jan rides with Arael behind her. Eventually, you all get back into town and back to the safe house.

Thank you all for what you have done. I didn't know if it'd be possible. I thought I'd have to take my own life, but you rescued me, and our cause remains alive. says Arael with gratitude. I'm tired though, and am in need of rest. Areal then departs. Jan seems very pleased.
  • Conditions/Effects:
    • Olomorn, 4 Damage
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'll post again tonight or tomorrow. If you wish to interact, feel free, otherwise I'll be beginning a new thread next I post. I think this may level you again, I have to check.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”