CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 am

Each of you take your leave to further investigate this goblin issue. Equalis approaches some people inquiring of goblin sightings and finds only one person who only gives the same information he already knows. When he reaches the approximate location as indicated by Jan, he finds no further sign of their presence. Olo, whether do to his size or mannerism, finds someone not far from where Jan pointed out who claims to have seen the small green creatures on occasion moving about at night, and points out where he saw them about. Going to the sight indicated, he finds no trace of them though. A guard sees him looking about in a rather suspicious manner and approaches him.

Just what are you up to here? inquires the dottari guardsman.
Startled, Olo turns to face the voice and sees he's got some fast talking to do. Goblin. I saw the bastard run off with something of mine, and I chased it here. Seems I lost the bugger and am still trying to find it.
Ah, yes. This area is infested with them. What did it steel from you?
Um... It stole... My... Olo's eyes light up as an idea flashes to mind. Something I was making. Just a carving, and only crudely shaped at best. Was going to bring it to show a carpenter for pointers on refining. I spent many hours on the thing and was very angered it managed to pilfer the dammed thing. I still don't know how it managed to get it from me.
Yes, crafty little bastards. But they usually never travel alone. Be wary of hunting a goblin as they are cowards when alone. In a group, they can be very dangerous. You best well consider it lost and start over. Be more careful in the future.

Run finds talking to people as not his finest qualities as he questions one person who backs away as if was about to be mugged. When he makes his way over to where Jan indicated, he sees Equalis and Olo who both impart their own bit of information. He begins looking about and does find a broken blade, crudely made and having holes worked through it to lighten it, he recall this to match a description he's heard tell as a dogslicer common to goblins. It's just a few feet into an alley. the only thing in this alley though is a drainage grate in the stone paving. He manages to quietly lift it away and finds a number of iron rungs to allow climbing down possible.

The three of them, now equipped with better clues, look out for the others, expecting them to eventually arrive. They see Keider only when he appears behind them. He was tipped off to the grate that now lies uncovered. Soon you see Karadlon creeping around a corner opposite your position. When he sees you, he moves to approach and trips on debris in the street, but regains his balance. He's looking about the area as if recalling something familiar. When he reaches you, he notes, I recall that there was once a warehouse in this area. It took up a hole block it was so big. It had a lower basement. If the goblins are here, it could be that they took residence in this lower basement, provided they didn't fill it in after tearing down the building.

The group of you make your way down the eighteen rungs and are now again in the sewers. after searching about for a time, Keider locates a well hidden panel in the wall and works it open. It reveals a five-by-five foot space with a rough ladder the descends down, into complete darkness. You all take your turn climbing down. Feeling around in the dark, you find you're in a fifteen-by-fifteen foot room with a five foot wide exit in the south wall.
OUT OF CHARACTER
The only person I'm missing is Tyr, but I'm not concerned about it. There was more than enough time to post. Crap! I just looked back and he's played by rednick90, who's been MIA for more than a month. If anyone wishes to cover this character, please download the file and update the class to the current level. As with Your own, please post the levels character in the Rescuing Arael thread. Thanks.[attachment=0]Tyr (level 2).tos[/attachment]

Your current setting is Darkness. Those with normal or low-light vision cannot see your hand in front of your face. Those with Darkvision or special sensory abilities are okay up their ranges. Any further perception checks reveal hi pitched chatter from beyond the hall. You suspect this is going to be goblins. You also hear, without perception checks, rapid cut-off barking and whining chatter like a dog might do if interacting with others.


Here's what I want. First, I need to know if someone will cover Tyr. The first person to post gets him. I don't need to read, "if no one else will cover him..." If you're posting interest, you get him. Done and done. Second, you can't see. I did this purposely so you can still have some element of remaining unknown yet. You can light a lantern if you have one, but doing so has a chance of giving yourselves away. Without it though, anyone with low-light or normal vision will be fighting blind.
Common knowledge of goblins is that they are crazy and wickedly crafty. They like making traps. Remember your skills.

Yes, there's no map yet. Only Olo has Darkvision, so I'm sending him what he sees in PM. I've not yet approved the characters you've uploaded. Once I have Tyr, I'll then look them over and we'll get going.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I'll play him, Duni..... I have updated him to level 3. Should the owner of the Pc not like my choices, will you consider letting him tweak it to his liking?

 


Rundorig
Olo! What can you make out of the place? I have my sunrod at the ready
OUT OF CHARACTER
Tyr will stay close by near Rundorig for now. His wolf steed at the alert.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
EDIT By Duni: I've moved the tos file where it was I specified it be posted since following simple instructions gets overlooked so often.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Olo responds "Me see not much, just an empty hallway is all I see, but I see not around bends."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by scarymike23 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 am

Equalis whispers, I can't see a thing, and I'm not comfortable with that. We might have the element of surprise, but I doubt being blind is going to end up well for us. I'm going to create some light, so ready your weapons.

Equalis waits for a few moments so his party can ready themselves. Then, with a murmur and a prayer, Equalis brings forth light from his breastplate.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Cast cantrip Light on his armor.

 

-SM

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 pm

The moment Equalis casts light, high pitched shrieks are heard from beyond the hall, but no bodies are yet seen in his field of light.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by The Hunter » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Karadlon calmly casts Mage Armor on himself (standard action) and then in an almost practiced manner, draws forth his longsword (move action).
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by marine7312000 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Keider shakes his head at the appearance of light and the noises from the hall. So much for surprisin the bastards. Wish Mutt was here with me... Keider then moves towards the southern wall and asks Anyone got a mirror? I don't feel like turning my head into a pincushion.
OUT OF CHARACTER
On a side note, I'm currently on a mission and have limited internet access and no access to my character sheet. If someone would like to run Keider for the duration that's fine by me.

 


User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Run starts up the sunrod and throws it down the corridor.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 pm

After Run throws his lit sunrod past the narrow hall, three goblins emerge into view with two dogs held behind them. The goblin in front is different from what you've heard in stories of these creatures as this goblin is waring descent leather armor and has a bow and short sword. He takes the sunrod. Behind him are two goblins of the sort you have heard of though, waring tattered leather and equipped with a makeshift weapon similar to a short sword, but not quite one. They appear to be taunting you shaking their rears at you while the tougher goblin in front waves the sunrod at you with a sneer. The two dogs are worked up in a froth eager to get at you as the two goblins keep them back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm

When Olo has a chance he will charge in and attack the leader now holding the sun rod.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Charge attack on leader. (1d20+8=18, 2d6+3=11)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 am

EDIT By Duni: I've moved the tos file where it was I specified it be posted since following simple instructions gets overlooked so often.
OUT OF CHARACTER
My bad, I remember you mentioning this. I have whipped myself throroughly for that faux pas.

Rundorig, when allowd will fire a shot at Mr nicely-armored goblin.
Tyr will charge on him with his steed. That's, the gobelin with the sunrod, not rundorig of course.

Let me know if these actions are permissible.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Feeling more like himself (he-he), Tyr, astride his trustee mount Fenrir shows his wrath and adresses the goblin in fancy dress.

 

Foul knave! Thou art an abomination! Prepare to feel the tip of my lance!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Tyr, when allowed, will use his charge ability and rush the goblin.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

Olomorn musters himself and sets to charge the better armored goblin, Reflex Save (1d20+3=15), but as soon as he steps into the hall, the floor gives way. Do to his momentum, he's unable to avoid the fall ten feet to the spikes below.
Spiked Pit Fall Damage (1d6=1)
Spiked Pit; Number of Spikes fell on (1d4=3)
Damage per Spike (1d20+10=18, 1d4+1=5, 1d20+10=19, 1d4+1=2, 1d20+10=29, 1d4+1=2)
(Olomorn, 10 Damage)
  1. Round 1:
  2. Goblin <-- No Action
  3. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  4. Tyr <--- May Change Action
  5. Goblin Commando <-- No Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Goblin Dog <-- No Action
  8. Equalis Rivermore <-- Full Action
  9. Olomorn <--- Action Taken
  10. Rundorrig Lartzen <-- Full Action
Once Olo has fallen into the pit, the three goblins snicker at you.
ACTIVE EFFECTS
[list]Party Damage:[list][*]Olomorn, 34/44, Bottom of Spiked Pit[/list][/list]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by The Hunter » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 am

Karadlon snarls at the sight of the trap go off and takes a 5 ft step to square I5 where he throws his longsword at the first goblin in line.

Hand of the Apprentice attack vs. Goblin Commando (1d20+7=12, 1d8+2=7)
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by scarymike23 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Equalis yells out Olo! as he runs to the pit (J4) to make sure he is ok. After seeing Olo is not dead or unconscious, he says, We call on your blessing, Milani! and begins to cast.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Cast bless: All allies in 50 foot radius burst (should get everyone) receive +1 to attack (moral) and +1 saves vs fear

 

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Bless: +1 to attack and +1 saves vs fear (Morale bonus)
-SM

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Screaming in frustration Tyr dismounts. Rundorig steps up near the pit and fires an arrow, after wich, Tyr tells Fenrir to attack the commando chief.

 

BBCode
using deadly aim (1d20+9=23, 1d6+8=14)
OUT OF CHARACTER
if allowed fenrir jumps over the pit and attacks commando

 

BBCode
Fenrir jump, and bite attack (1d20+12=31, 1d20+4=7, 1d6+2=5)
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 pm

gondolin1 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
if allowed fenrir jumps over the pit and attacks commando

 

BBCode
Fenrir jump, and bite attack (1d20+12=31, 1d20+4=7, 1d6+2=5)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Also requires a Handle Animal check.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Keider moves forward to J4, draws a dart and throws it at Commando 6.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't have access to my sheet while I'm at work, can someone roll the relevant stuff for my attack.

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm

marine7312000 wrote:Keider moves forward to J4, draws a dart and throws it at Commando 6.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I don't have access to my sheet while I'm at work, can someone roll the relevant stuff for my attack.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Yes, I will.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Forgot to mention this is Rundorig's attack

 

BBCode
using deadly aim (1d20+9=23, 1d6+8=14)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Here is the handle animal check

 

BBCode
1d20+6=26
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 pm

When he can, Olo will shake off the fall and try to figure a way out of the pit.
"I fine. Lets get them."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:38 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I think I'm waiting on Olo.

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry, I thought my action was stated, looking for a way out. Is the pit smooth? Is there a way to climb? Can I reach the top of the ledge and just pull myself up? Is there something of interest in the pit?

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Since Tyr will have a hard time dealing with the pit, he will attenpt to give assistance to his massive friend Olo.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 am

kabkal wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry, I thought my action was stated, looking for a way out. Is the pit smooth? Is there a way to climb? Can I reach the top of the ledge and just pull myself up? Is there something of interest in the pit?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Climbing requires a skill check, you should know this. If someone is able to provide rope, the climb is easier. Finding anything in the pit requires a skill check. I'm no longer going to just hand anyone information. I'm forcing you to start playing your characters as they are built. Sorry, nothing personal. :P

 

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 am

Duniagdra wrote:
kabkal wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry, I thought my action was stated, looking for a way out. Is the pit smooth? Is there a way to climb? Can I reach the top of the ledge and just pull myself up? Is there something of interest in the pit?

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Climbing requires a skill check, you should know this. If someone is able to provide rope, the climb is easier. Finding anything in the pit requires a skill check. I'm no longer going to just hand anyone information. I'm forcing you to start playing your characters as they are built. Sorry, nothing personal. :P

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Did not take anything personal. Was really looking to see (and not clear on) was a description of the walls and the pit to know if it was a climb, a jump, a step... I will do a perception check to look around the pit, and a second perception check to check out the walls.

 

Olo looks around the pit to see if there is anything interesting, and then looks for a way out of the pit.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Perc for pit, Perc for way out. (1d20+7=26, 1d20+7=25)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:51 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
That's the proble these days. To many percs! Oh wait that's about work.... :lol:
Seriously, Tye has no rope but if Olo has one or if I can grab his arm I can do Aid Another.....

 

Need help Olo?
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:42 pm

  1. Round 1:
  2. Goblin <-- No Action
  3. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  4. Tyr <--- May Change Action
  5. Goblin Commando <-- No Action
  6. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  7. Goblin Dog <-- No Action
  8. Equalis Rivermore <-- Full Action
  9. Olomorn <--- Full Action
  10. Rundorrig Lartzen <-- Full Action
The two goblins continue to restrain the dogs. Karadlon snarls at the sight of the trap going off and takes a five foot step to throw his longsword at the well armored goblin, Hand of the Apprentice attack vs. Goblin Commando (1d20+7=12, 1d8+2=7), but missed. Screaming in frustration Tyr dismounts and orders Fenrir to attack the commando. Fenrir bounds through the air, Fenrir jump, and bite attack (1d20+12=31, 1d20+4=7, 1d6+2=5), with the greatest of ease, but the commando knocks the wolf aside causing Fen to land on the floor just before the goblin. The goblin commando picks up the longsword in both hands. Equalis yells out Olo! as he runs to the pit to make sure he is okay. After seeing Olo is not dead or unconscious, he says, We call on your blessing, Milani! and begins to cast. When he can, Olo will shake off the fall and try to figure a way out of the pit. I'm fine. Lets get them, Olo say attempting to encourage his mates to focus on the threat. Olo looks around the pit to see if there is anything interesting, and then looks for a way out of the pit. Perc for pit, Perc for way out. (1d20+7=26, 1d20+7=25)
With the pit relatively empty he examines the walls of the pit and sees they can be climbed. Rundorig steps up near the pit and fires an arrow, using deadly aim (1d20+9=23, 1d6+8=14), and strikes the commando in the eye. The goblin crumples in a heap to the floor.
  1. Round 2:
  2. Goblin <-- Action Taken
  3. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  4. Tyr <--- Full Action
  5. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  6. Goblin Dog <-- Full Action
  1. Round 2.5:
  2. Equalis Rivermore <-- Action Pending
  3. Olomorn <--- Action Pending, Climb Check Needed
  4. Rundorrig Lartzen <-- Action Pending[/n]
The two goblins flee east leaving the two dogs blocking your exit.
ACTIVE EFFECTS
[list]Party:[list][*]Olomorn, 34/44, Bottom of Spiked Pit[/list]Foe:[list][*]GC6, Dead[/list]Effects:[list][*]Bless: +1 to attack and +1 saves vs fear (Morale bonus)[/list][/list]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Fenrir : move to N6 (if permissible). In any case attack on Gob dog 5

 

BBCode
Fenrir's bite (1d20+4=24, 1d6+2=4)
OUT OF CHARACTER
Tyr sees what he can do. desperately wanting to go to the other side. So he delays

 

Somebody help me on the other side of this contraption!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Rundorig : If no one will (or can) help Tyr, he will attempt to help him cross. Otherwise, he will use his bow.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by The Hunter » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am

Karadlon, knowing the lot of them are not but fish in a barrel at the moment and desiring to remedy this, moves past Equalis and attempts to leap across the pit (Jump check (1d20+4=22)). If he makes it across, he keeps on moving to keep clear of the bottleneck on past Fenrir and the dead goblin to square off with the mangy animal in square O4, putting Karadlon in square N4.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”