CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

You and your fellow adventurers help restore the crumbling honor of Westcrown, fight against a decades-old curse, and do battle with an enemy far more deadly than any simple fiend, all in the hopes of returning a measure of splendor to this long-beset metropolis.
User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by The Hunter » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

Karadlon gives the pit a cursory glance making sure there are no obvious threats such as spikes sticking out for him to fall on and attempts to judge the drop. If there are no spikes and it is no deeper than roughly 10 ft. he simply does a voluntary drop down into the pit. Otherwise he'll climb down the wall Climb down (1d20+6=13). Once down he makes his way to the other side of the pit at U9 and begins climbing that wall casually, knowing that there is an ally standing at the top he'll climb to the top and just kind of peer of the edge to watch and wait for the goblins. Climb up (1d20+6=25)
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm

  1. Round 11.5:
  2. Equalis Rivermore <-- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <-- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action[/n]
Equalis yells out [yell]More are coming![/yell] and suddenly sprints off towards the south yelling a prayer to his goddess the whole way. To your surprise, Equalis doesn't stop at the pit, but instead leaps with all his heavily armored might to clear the pit. He lands skillfully on the other side astride the fallen goblin. Equalis looks shocked as anyone that he made it. He then yells out [yell]I call upon the favor of Milani to mend some of your wounds.[/yell] A burst of energy sheds from him out to about thirty feet and those of you within feel a soothing warmth and the faint glow touches you. You find as it fades that some of you injuries heal. The immediate threat being dealt with, Rundorrig takes a quick look around to make sure no more goblins are lurking. He steps forward and looks up the corridor to his left. He notes a small five by five by ten feet deep flaming pit and beyond that, for what light the pit provides, he sees bits of rubbish. Perceptive as he is though, within the room he notices floating about miscellaneous fragments of debris. He also notices that the pit light seems to be refracting within part of the open space. He advances past this rubbish room, seeing that nothing obvious tried to attack him, and view the area beyond. His limited vision though allows him to see nothing more than what was already visible, so he returns to his prior position. Not knowing what is coming Olo will stop his rage and will take a full round to regroup before moving down the hall to aid his comrade in arms.
(Party Healed 8)
  1. Round 12:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Tyr <--- Full Action
  4. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  5. Goblin<-- Full Action
Karadlon gives the pit a cursory glance, making sure there are no obvious threats such as spikes sticking out for him to fall on and attempts to judge the drop. Noting the presence of the spikes, he judges their positioning and sees that he can make a controlled drop into the pit without harming himself. Once down he makes his way to the other side of the pit and begins climbing that wall casually, knowing that there is an ally standing at the top he'll climb to the top and just kind of peer over the edge to watch and wait for the goblins. Tyr will stay on fenrir and ready his lance for a charge at the first goblin he sees. Keider moves forward to AA7 and keeps watch around the corner.
The sound of activity can be heard clearly now, while there are no new foes yet visible. It sounds like they are grouping. Run can hear activity from his side as well.
  1. Round 12.5:
  2. Equalis Rivermore <-- Full Action
  3. Rundorrig Lartzen <-- Full Action
  4. Olomorn <--- Full Action[/n]
  1. Round 13:
  2. Karadlon Daladar <--- Full Action
  3. Tyr <--- Full Action
  4. Keider Paol <--- Full Action
  5. Goblin<-- Full Action
ACTIVE EFFECTS
[list]Party:[list][*]Karadlon, 23/24, Staggered[*]Keider, 28/29[*]Tyr, 37/37[*]Olomorn, 46/44(50)[list]Rage[list][*]Rounds 4/9[*]Fatigued (Rounds 1/8)[/list][/list][*]Fenrir, 19/19[/list]Foe:[list][*]Commando 6, Dead[*]Goblin 6, 12 Damage, Unconscious, Dying[*]Goblin 7, Dead[*]Goblin 13, Dead[*]Goblin 14, 7 Damage, Unconscious, Dying[*]Goblin 15, 13 Damage, Unconscious, Dying[*]Goblin 16, Dead[*]Goblin 24, 11 Damage, Unconscious, Dying[*]Goblin 25, Dead[*]Goblin Dog 1, Dead[*]Goblin Dog 2, Dead[*]Goblin Dog 3, Dead[*]Goblin Dog 4, Dead[*]Goblin Dog 7, Dead[/list]Effects:[list][*]Bless: +1 to attack and +1 saves vs fear (Morale bonus) 10/30 rounds.[/list][/list]
GoblinHunt.jpg
GoblinHunt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Hartygan
Knight
Knight
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 am
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Hartygan » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Run falls back to corridor entrance (Q9) and keeps watch on the room from there.
He calls quietly to the others to tell them there is activity on this side of the pit as well.
ImageRundorrig Lartzen - Human ranger

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by kabkal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Olo will move to the doorway (staying out of sight) and prepare for the coming battle, hoping to surprise whoever walks into the room.
ACTIVE EFFECTS
Fatigued 2 of 8 rounds
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

scarymike23
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by scarymike23 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:58 am

Equalis moves to w10 and readies for more combatants.
-SM

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by The Hunter » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Karadlon will clamber up from down below to where Equalis was standing and if possible he'll move to square AA6 with his sword drawn and prepared for combat.

Climb check (1d20+6=21)

[ooc]Also wanted to ask to see if you were still counting my Mage Armor being up, Duni. See here where I cast it, the round before the combat started it appears.[/ooc]
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:01 am

[ooc]Mage armor lasts for hours per level. You being forth, or is it third, it would still be active.

I'm waiting on actions from Tyr and Kieder.

One more remark. I have finally returned to the working world, however, my job has me working long days. This means I'll have little time for updating, bit I'll make every effort to stick to my original commitment of validating as often as my players enable me to do so. I'm sorry for delaying the campaign as much as I have.[/ooc]
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Hearing no response to his request for a better ranged weapon, Keider glances at the nearby goblins and pick up a bow and a handful of arrows for now.
Last edited by marine7312000 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by rednick90 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Tyr will stay on fenrir, and move to AE8 to look around the corner. he will put his lance away and draw his sword for this.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

[ooc]I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time finding the time to post.I don't know what to do. If you wish to continue this, then I need time to get things in order on my end, which means putting this on hold a while. There are two other options. I step down as DM and someone else take over, or I put this to the cemetery permanently. I don't want to end this though, so the third option is a hard one to make.[/ooc]
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by marine7312000 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 pm

[ooc]I'm fine with any of the options. I'd rather keep playing but I understand all too well just how much life can get in the way of gaming. My vote is to wait and see if you're able to continue. If you're not able and decide to pass DMing duties to someone else, then I will be withdrawing from the game.[/ooc]

User avatar
Hartygan
Knight
Knight
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 am
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: CoT: Bastards of Erebus - The Hunt for Whitechin

Post by Hartygan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 pm

[ooc]Happy to wait. Hope everything works out for you.[/ooc]
ImageRundorrig Lartzen - Human ranger

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Council of Thieves {Pathfinder} [FULL][ON HOLD]”