CoD - Mission - Frozen Heart

Active Missions are posted in this section; One Mission per Thread
Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

CoD - Mission - Frozen Heart

Post by Dink » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:14 pm

March in the Cold
Current Situation wrote:It is winter and you are on your way to the small, little known town of Pieceful.
An innkeeper has recommended you to seek your fortune there, as strange things are reported from this region.

On the way there you cross a mountain range, which you can hardly pass due to the upcoming snowstorm.
You haven't met anybody for 3 days now and at night you have only slept in caves or under old far reaching and snow covered trees.
Lighting a fire in this wind was not easy, but it worked as long as you had dry wood with you. But last night you used up the last of it.

Not one animal shows up.
You are not even sure if you are following the right path, because during the day there is neither the sun nor the stars at night.

Worst of all, your supplies are running low, since you expected to move twice as fast.
It is time to setup a camp again.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Everyone should have bought warm blankets and learned during the past days how to setup a sleeping place.
  • Introduce your characters to each other. The characters might know each other already, that is fine with me. But even if that is the case, I am certain a small introduction to your character and his role and abilities would help your fellow players.
  • Ask any questions you might have OOC.
  • Make any knowledge checks you decide are appropriate.
  • What are your plans about water, foot and a cosy fire?
If nothing else, please post so that I know you are here and ready to begin the mission.

Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

Dink
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

[LOCKED DOWN]

Post by Dink » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:23 am

Christmas is over.
Too bad no one showe up.
Image Zwollex: Dwarf Cleric

Return to “{PbP} CoD: Mission Area”