CoD: Mission - Kobold King's Kraving [ENDED]

Active Missions are posted in this section; One Mission per Thread
Locked
User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

CoD: Mission - Kobold King's Kraving [ENDED]

Post by PowerRongeur » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

You are going about your kobold business when one of the King's Guard slaps you on the shoulder. When you trun around, snarling, he says: Chef wants to see you.
You swallow hard before asking what the King wants with you. The Guard shakes his head vigourously. Not Chief, the Chef. Go to kitchen. he then turn around and go.

When all of you are gathered in the kitchen, dodging Kobold left and right who are cursing you as they go about making the morning meal. After a while, the Kobold King's Kook appears from a storeroom and toss a foul-smelling but tasty-looking slab of meat to a nearby kobold who catches it and runs to the oven. The Kook then turn to you.

Ah good, you're there. The King wants a feast. I need ingredients. Go get me a dead horse in human town.

You start grumbling and mumbling your disaprooval except for Kal Hiss who's eager to go get some taste of human flesh.

The Kook stops you with a cold stare. Listen, King wants feast. Told Kook I don't care how you do it. So get me horse meat or you become meat.

With a yelp, you go out of the kitchen, grab some last-minute supplies like food and go out in the wilderness towards the human village. You arrive near the village an hour after the sun has set. Kinster spots a farm where a villager just entered two horses in a stable. You gather near the farm under the cover of two trees to discuss strategy.
cheval_initial.png
OUT OF CHARACTER
I used the first letter of your handle as a token. A is admin, G in gondolin1, etc.

Legend:
1 square = 5 feet
green circle = tree or bushes if small
grey = building

Note that the corn field grants concealment to small creatures such as you and partial concealment to bigger creatures.

 

You see lights in the stable and the house. What do you do?
OUT OF CHARACTER
Please use "PR's Kobold" as the mission for your roll in Invisible Castle.
Also, this is my first time DMing a PbP so please, be gentle :)

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:58 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
I am assuming we are currently off the posted map, but on the right hand side just past the two big trees?
What type of wall/fence is around the farm?
Did we only see one person go into the stables, and did we see him/her come out of the stables? If so, where did they go?
What condition is the wall/fence in? What condition is the stable in? What condition is the house in?
Is the corn field dry or wet?

Depending on the answers to these questions I will have some options.

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 pm

kabkal wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
I am assuming we are currently off the posted map, but on the right hand side just past the two big trees?
What type of wall/fence is around the farm?
Did we only see one person go into the stables, and did we see him/her come out of the stables? If so, where did they go?
What condition is the wall/fence in? What condition is the stable in? What condition is the house in?
Is the corn field dry or wet?

Depending on the answers to these questions I will have some options.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You're around W2 on the map. So your assumption is correct.

The one-story house is well kept and everything you see is in good condition. The fence around the farm is a 5 foot high wooden fence easily climbable. All the doors are closed but you don't see any lock or chain around the entrance to the farm.

The fence around the corn field is much sturdier. It's made of 8 foot high planks of wood closely spaced together dug in the floor. It was made to make sure the horses wouldn't go in unless you wanted them to. The door to the field is locked by a small metal chain and a lock. You don't know if the corn is dry or not but it hasn't rained in 3 days so you assume it's dry.

You have seen an adult human go in the stable with a horse, go out and get another horse and go back in the stable. He hasn't come out yet. There is light coming from the house. The house has one window you can see which is facing the corn field. By the sound coming from the house, there is at least 3 children and one female inside.

 

Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Easy! Kal Hiss whispers.
We go in, kill human, grab horse. End of mission! He exclaims, smiling his teeth at Eeleema, and managing a quick frown at Rriktiktick

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5780
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by patransom » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Eel says, Yes. Or we could be more tricksy. Eel can disguise herself as nasty, hairy halfling and distract smelly hoomans while the rest of yous steal horses.
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 pm

If we kill they will hunt us down. We need to do without killing. We could set fire behind the field and make it look like field on fire and grab horse while they look over the fire.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 am

Yes Eel, let's be more tricksy.
OUT OF CHARACTER
smirks at Kal Hiss

 

Riktiktick thinks we should do somethng to cause alarm at the house, so stoopid hooman runs there, then we steel the horse. Easier to deliver the food home and kill it there. Riktiktick thinks Kal should go into the horse-house to grab the food. Riktiktick can follow Eel to the house and they can do something funny like set fire the the stoopid hooman house.
Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 pm

I agree with diversion of fire. I go get food as soon as fire set.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5780
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by patransom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 am

Eel says, Yes, fire fun! I will go distract smelly hoomans while yous set fire behind corn. When male hooman goes into corn to fight fire, I will lock it in field! I will scare other hoomans, too, warn them about ferocious kobolds and make them stay in house!

Eel giggles and holds out some oil and flint and steel, Need fire makings?
Image

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 am

okay, fire we use. But Kal Hiss has better idea than Riktiktick. We wait that hoomans go get sleep, then we set big fire on the door to their hooose!! Then I grab the food, and bring it to Chef. If the hoomans hear us, they will open their door, and get burned face!

THINKING: Kal Hiss is sooo intal.. intelge... intel... ahh smart!

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Kal Hiss has goblin poop for brains. Take too long for stoopid hoomans to get to sleep. Chef wants food for chief now. Silly Kal hiss!
OUT OF CHARACTER
Makes lovey-dovey eyes to Eel

 

Riktiktick will take your fire makers, 'cuz Riktiktick's were stolen...
OUT OF CHARACTER
Looks pointedly at Kal

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm

As you discuss the best strategy to adopt, you see the lights in the stable go out. 30 seconds afterwards, you see a man go out of the stable, have a quick look around then go in the house. The voices in the house are quieting down. Looks like the farmers are getting ready to sleep. However, 5 minutes later the same man opens the door and let a dog out.

The dog is about as big as you and is free to roam. He's currently sniffing around the house.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm going to update this week and the next. It'll give Shai-Hulud a chance to complete his character and will let me enjoy the holidays a bit more. A merry one to you all.

 

Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Dog Food! Kal Hiss whispers, happy at the new source of [free] food that just made itself available
Not on Chef's list! We draw it here, away from house, then kill it quick! Kal Hiss prepares his bow

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 am

If you can get it away from the horse house quietly and quickly, I will get horse.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 am

You wait a little, forming your plan. Then you move into position and climb the wooden fence easilly.
chien1_cheval.png
OUT OF CHARACTER
Reminder: I used the first letter of your handle as a token. A is admin, G in gondolin1, etc.

Legend:
1 square = 5 feet
green circle = tree or bushes if small
grey = building

Note that the corn field grants concealment to small creatures such as you and partial concealment to bigger creatures.
Please use "PR's Kobold" as the mission for your roll in Invisible Castle.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Kinster rolled a move silently check and wasn't spotted by the dog.

 

When the dog sniffs the big tree near the field, Kal Hiss appears to distract the dog. The dog start a low growl, lowers his ears and gets ready to attack.

Initative Roll
Riktiktick
Kal Hiss
Eeleema
Kinster
Dog
Rikitti
OUT OF CHARACTER
There is no surprise round. Remember that we are using action points for those who want to use them.
Gondolin1, if you would be so kind as to tell us which aura you're using.

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 pm

I'll protect you Eel! Kal Hiss says, moving 15' to R5. He then fires his bow:
Bow attack vs Dog (1d20+6=16, 1d6=3)

Take that, Dogfood! he exclaims proudly.
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
For ease of play, you may all assume the the Dragon Shaman will keep up his power aura at all times. This results in a +1 on your melee damage rolls. Since Kal Hiss seems intent on getting eaten by a dog, Riktiktick will head to the house via the corn field so as not to cross the dogs path.

 

Move Silently : BBCode
moving through the corn towards the house with firestarting equipment. (1d20+4=17)
OUT OF CHARACTER
I will let everyone know if the aura changes. Also bear in mind that this is only when you are within 30feet of the shaman.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Riktiktick moves toward M5

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5780
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by patransom » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Eel doesn't like dogs; they are terribly hard to convince you are not a kobold. Therefore, she runs behind the big tree at N5.
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 pm

gondolin1 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
For ease of play, you may all assume the the Dragon Shaman will keep up his power aura at all times. This results in a +1 on your melee damage rolls. Since Kal Hiss seems intent on getting eaten by a dog, Riktiktick will head to the house via the corn field so as not to cross the dogs path.

 

Move Silently : BBCode
moving through the corn towards the house with firestarting equipment. (1d20+4=17)
OUT OF CHARACTER
I will let everyone know if the aura changes. Also bear in mind that this is only when you are within 30feet of the shaman.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Riktiktick moves toward M5

 

Riktiktick moves close to the fence surrounding the corn field, his feet silent as those of a cat, the natural ennemy of dogfood.
OUT OF CHARACTER
If you want to climb the fence to get in the field, it's a climb check, DC 15. You have a 25% chances every round of starting a fire on the other side of the fence from where you are if you do it as a full round action.

 

admin wrote:I'll protect you Eel! Kal Hiss says, moving 15' to R5. He then fires his bow:
Bow attack vs Dog (1d20+6=16, 1d6=3)

Take that, Dogfood! he exclaims proudly.
Kal Hiss moves to protect the cleric and fires his bow. The arrow lodges itself in the dog's left flank, instantly making blood fall. The attitude of the dog shifts instantly from aggression to distress.

Seeing this, Kal Hiss let out a cry of jubilation before remembering they are sneakily sneaking on filthy human land.
patransom wrote:Eel doesn't like dogs; they are terribly hard to convince you are not a kobold. Therefore, she runs behind the big tree at N5.
Eel then adds a bit of noise by moving not-so-stealthyly near Riktiktick, behind the big tree.
kabkal wrote:Kinster, sneaking up to I13. move silently roll for kinster into barn (1d20+5=16)
Kinster moves silently to the stable and opens quietly the door. He sees two horses (H1 and H2) in their box. Both horses are nervous. Kinster, being a ranger can senses that the horses are aware of the party.
OUT OF CHARACTER
The horses are trapped in their respective box, facing away from the door. To get them out, you have to back them out of the box before they can turn around. The latch of the box is way up there but you can reach it if you stretch your arms up.

 

kai! kai! kai! The dog turns around and runs to the front door, barking.
There are no sounds from the house yet.
chien2_cheval.png
You're up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
My icon is in the wrong spot, I wanted to be inside the barn, not outside. So, unless I mis-counted my move I should be inside.

 

I will be trying to calm the horses, and listen for things to calm down before I do anything, other than looking for bit, bridle and if around the eye guard thingy (sorry, not sure what the thing is really called).
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 am

If you want to climb the fence to get in the field, it's a climb check, DC 15. You have a 25% chances every round of starting a fire on the other side of the fence from where you are if you do it as a full round action.
OUT OF CHARACTER
You mean there is a closed-off fence around the whole corn field!?!

 

THINKING: Stoopid hoomans, building a fence around a field. Riktiktick will never understant stoopid hoomans. Riktiktick also thinks Kal Hiss mus be part hoooman to make all that noise when we are suppose to be stealthy.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Well now that the doggie-alarm has been raised, I don't think the D-Shaman will waste time in climbing the fence. He'll just start the fire from this side.

 

THINKING: Riktiktick will start fire from here.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I said that already.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
Percentile :25%. I have untrained ranks at -1 in survival in case it is of use, I will include that roll also and let Power decide.
BBCode
roll to attempt to start a fire. (1d100=50)
BBCode
Survival skill roll. (1d20-1=16)

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am

Not understanding why none of his companions have made any attempts at bringing down Dogfood before it raised the Alarm, Kal Hiss shrugs off his chivalrous attempt to protect Eel, moves to Q11 and hits the Dog again.
Bow attack vs Dogfood (1d20+6=18, 1d6=1)
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Morck: Half-orc/Sorcerer
Image

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 am

Not understanding why none of his companions have made any attempts at bringing down Dogfood
OUT OF CHARACTER
Hey Rick, I am under the impression that power has yet to respond to your post for the first attack. The dog may already be dead.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 13102
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by admin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
[quote="gondolin1"][quote]Not understanding why none of his companions have made any attempts at bringing down Dogfood[/quote]
Hey Rick, I am under the impression that power has yet to respond to your post for the first attack. The dog may already be dead.[/quote]

The DM validated the previous round already (scroll up a few posts above) - only Kal Hiss tried to take out the Dog before it gave us away as far as I can see.

 


User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Ah.... I see it now.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 am

kabkal wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
My icon is in the wrong spot, I wanted to be inside the barn, not outside. So, unless I mis-counted my move I should be inside.

 

OUT OF CHARACTER
You had to open the door which is a move action. This is why you're outside. With a 5-foot step, you're inside this round.

 

kabkal wrote:I will be trying to calm the horses, and listen for things to calm down before I do anything, other than looking for bit, bridle and if around the eye guard thingy (sorry, not sure what the thing is really called).
OUT OF CHARACTER
roll either a handle animal check or your wild empathy ability, please.

 

Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

User avatar
PowerRongeur
BARON
BARON
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by PowerRongeur » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 am

gondolin1 wrote:
OUT OF CHARACTER
You mean there is a closed-off fence around the whole corn field!?!

 

THINKING: Stoopid hoomans, building a fence around a field. Riktiktick will never understant stoopid hoomans. Riktiktick also thinks Kal Hiss mus be part hoooman to make all that noise when we are suppose to be stealthy.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Yes. As stated in the opening post and further expanded in post #3:
The fence around the corn field is much sturdier. It's made of 8 foot high planks of wood closely spaced together dug in the floor. It was made to make sure the horses wouldn't go in unless you wanted them to. The door to the field is locked by a small metal chain and a lock. You don't know if the corn is dry or not but it hasn't rained in 3 days so you assume it's dry.

 

Famous Last Words: "No more healing? Let's go in anyways!"

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by kabkal » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 pm

IC is down. So, empathy is d20+1 if you don't mind.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
gondolin1
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: St Jean Sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada

Re: Kobold King's Kraving

Post by gondolin1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Sorry. didn't see the tightly spaced planks bit. Thouth it was a typical field/farm gate. you know, the kind of thing that keep the big animals out but that you can go through. Sort of a : II====II kind of job

 

THINKING: Stoopid hoomans with their gates. Riktiktick is too smart to go in a field with stoopid dry corn. Riktiktick hates stoopid corn. It gives Riktiktick the toots. Maybe Riktiktick could find a way to make Kal Hiss go into the field ans singe his tail. Hee-hee.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Well, hoping for the best, I stick with my original plan to start a fire in the cornfield. If I don't succeed, I will see what happens at the end of the round before I decide if I attempt another shot at setting fire in the field.

 

Smash the Barbarian says : Save our trees, eat beavers...!

Locked

Return to “{PbP} CoD: Mission Area”