*** FORUM UPGRADE ***

The Loot Divider allows you to track treasure for your group; You can split treasure amongst players and even see who is holding which magical items. You can also quickly determine the price of magical weapons, armors and shields by using the Item Builder!

This section of the forum is for users of the Loot Divider!

*** FORUM UPGRADE ***

Postby admin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Folks, be advised:

I will start work on upgrading the forum to a newer version of PHPBB. While normally this has no impact on you (i.e. you usually do not even notice these updates!), this time around, the 'newer' update makes some changes which will break the existing "Dice Mod" of the forum. This means that the current dice system used on the forum will soon be gone, as that mod is not compatible with the NEW forum update. The *is* a newer mod that handles dice (and it should be even better then before!) but all previous rolls will be lost.

I will try to make the transition as smooth as possible,
Thank you for your understanding!
admin
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Re: *** FORUM UPGRADE ***

Postby admin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 am

*UPDATE*

I have been doing some reading/learning to prepare for this upgrade, and the guys at phpbb have came up with yet another major upgrade! They went from 3.1 to 3.2 ... and it seems there a MANY reports of problems with the latest upgrade. Because of this, I will put this work on hold until the 3.2 version/upgrade is more stable.

admin
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Return to The Loot Divider