I created a new video demonstration for the Loot Divider. Many users told me they learned a few new things from it! Check it out HERE.
The space available for items on the Treasure! page was increased from 198 to 500! Hopefully this should help with long campaigns!
The ability to add the size in the property string of Weapons was added. Unfortunately, the [Pathfinder] rules just covers Small, Medium and Large weapons (value wise). The rest of the sizes are not covered in the rules. So any weapons tagged as Large or larger (Huge, Gargantuan, Colossal) will have twice the value. Otherwise, Medium or smaller weapons will have the same value as a medium weapon.
Thankfully, the rules for armor sizes take into account all available sizes. So in this update, you can now define armor and shields for any sizes. Note that only Humanoid types of armor sizes are processed.
- The ability to use sizes (Fine, Diminutive, Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gargantuan, Colossal) properties for weapons
- The ability to use sizes (Fine, Diminutive, Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gargantuan, Colossal) properties for [humanoid] armors
- Added the Unknown item Color entry for the reporting tool
- Increased the number of rows in the Treasure! sheet from 198 to 500
- Increased the width of many of the Columns in the Treasure! sheet
- Increased the value allowed in QTY to 999,999,999
- 'Undetermined Value' items will now be highlighted in the bbcode Reporting tool
- Specific selling rates will now be displayed in the bbcode/text Reporting tool
- The selling rate in the Treasure! sheet was set to 50%
- Objects sold for less than 0 gp did not show the fractions in the Reporting tool