Upgrade warning for v7.42.2 - Custom Weapons

Archives of the Old News.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Upgrade warning for v7.42.2 - Custom Weapons

Post by admin »

<READ CAREFULLY>
When you upgrade to v7.42.2, revisit the weapon family of your custom weapons to make sure they are correct. I added some entries in the Weapons table, and that changes the 'index' that the Sheet uses for indexing the weapon families.

If you do see that one (or more) of your custom weapons is now tagged to a wrong family (because of the changes mentionned above), here is how to resolve this without having the Sheet erase all you had typed in (which will happend if you restore the weapon family using the combobox!!)

1- Goto the customize worksheet, weapons section (Sheet version 7.42.2)
2- in the NAME BOX (usually located just under the little save/load icons) paste this named cell: res_Custom_WpnFamilies1
3- Your cursor should be in cell GC4

Note the number you have there - This IS the index of the weapon, taken from the Weapons Table. Simply add 1 to this number to see which new weapon will be listed - then add enough so that you get back to your CORRECT weapon family! (on mine, I had to add +4 to that number)

Do this for all your custom weapons, and Voila! (cells GC5, GC6 etc...) - then save your character!

Sorry for the inconveniance, but Shield bashing was requested and I agreed to add it for the benefit of all.

Cheers !

admin

Return to “The Lost Writings [Old News]”