The Only Sheet at GenCon Indy 2006!

Archives of the Old News.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

The Only Sheet at GenCon Indy 2006!

Post by admin »

I am happy to report that The Only Sheet will be represented at GenCon Indy 2006 by a small company called The GM Syndicate!!

If you have the opportunity to attend GenCon, do visit booth #1410!
The GM Syndicate will also be doing a few presentation of the Sheet - If you have the opportunity to see it, do let us know!

Alas, I will not be able to attend (The transportation costs are a bit high for my current means).

Admin
P.S. If ever you have the ability to Film or take pictures of the presentation, or the Booth with the Posters of the Sheet, that would be awesome! Please send me all Images/Film you may have taken, and I'll set them up on the Website! THANKS !!
Last edited by admin on Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Congratulations!!!
Does this mean you are going to have funding for the sheet??
That would be great huh? :)

BTW: I forgot to login, so the Guest here is Oyster ;)
bludragn
Squire
Squire

Post by bludragn »

I will be bringing my digital camera and camcorder so I will be able to get some pictures and or video of the demostrations.

Rick
rickr@gmsyndicate.com
The Cave is open, come on in and grab some chalk and draw on the walls
Galamere
Squire
Squire

Post by Galamere »

Woot! Congrats mate, The Only Sheet, taking over the owrld one con at a time ^_^
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

bludragn wrote:I will be bringing my digital camera and camcorder so I will be able to get some pictures and or video of the demostrations.
COOL!!
I can't wait to see that !! I hope you can get some grabs of the Presentation for TOS.. !! (I think you're doing it, right ?)
Galamere wrote:Woot! Congrats mate, The Only Sheet, taking over the owrld one con at a time ^_^
heeh I'll try !

admin
argokirby
Horseman
Horseman

Yeah, way to go admin

Post by argokirby »

I should maybe let you know that I will be a Gen Con Indy from Wed to Friday. Let me know if I can help out in any way. You know how to cantact me. Later.

Also, I may have a digital cam with me and will take pics of what I can.
Jason Kirby
- Bringing the truth about devolution to men, women and mutants everywhere. -
http://www.ShadesofHeroes.blogspot.com
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Yeah, way to go admin

Post by admin »

argokirby wrote:I should maybe let you know that I will be a Gen Con Indy from Wed to Friday. Let me know if I can help out in any way. You know how to cantact me. Later.

Also, I may have a digital cam with me and will take pics of what I can.
Geez I wish I had the funds to attend.. :(

In any case, I'd love picts of you, perhaps besides the Poster for TOS ? hehehehe

admin
bludragn
Squire
Squire

Post by bludragn »

Finally back from Gencon.
The demo of The Only Sheet went good, I got to demo it to many people.
We made many sales for The GM Syndicate and every sale had the demo on in it so I hope you get many new sales. I took pictures so as soon as I can get organized again a get the computer back together, I will email the pictures.

Rick
GM Syndicate
The Cave is open, come on in and grab some chalk and draw on the walls
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

I can't wait to see the pictures/video fron GenCon!!

please email when they are available!!
admin@theonlysheet.com

THANKS !!

Admin

Post by Guest »

The scheduled demos were not very popular, as most people passing by didn't schedule their day around an exhibitor's demo (at least not for our materials--maybe when we are bigger).

But we had good success with those that stopped by and took a good look at the products we had to offer. We kept the spreadsheet available on our presentation laptop (hooked to a projector) and showed it to lots of folks. Scheduled demos are not the way to go, but having it available for "opportunity" demos is a definite must.

I also recommend getting some of the GMs running games at various Cons to use your sheet to prepare the PCs for use in the tournaments. That will also get your spreadsheet noticed.

Return to “The Lost Writings [Old News]”