Kobold Bane Greatsword

Need Help with the Loot Divider?
Ask in this section!
glitchies
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Kobold Bane Greatsword

Post by glitchies »

So this weekend a Masterwork Greatsword with Kobold Bane dropped... went to make an item for it, but Kobold (actually it was Reptilian Bane) was not an option. so i went to the tables sheet, made a custom modifier called Kobold, and added it to the weapon... and promptly it gave me an "Error with property [Kobold]".. so i thought about it for a sec and went back and renamed it to Kobold Bane, and it works... took a second look, and found out that it doesnt like it if the property of the modifier has 0 value adjust and a 0 price adjust... is there a way to make a custom modifier without any... modifiers?
glitchies
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Re: Kobold Bane Greatsword

Post by glitchies »

Also, is there a way to adjust the size of things as well? eg: chain shirt armor [small] it errors on the word small...
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Kobold Bane Greatsword

Post by admin »

glitchies wrote:So this weekend a Masterwork Greatsword with Kobold Bane dropped... went to make an item for it, but Kobold (actually it was Reptilian Bane) was not an option. so i went to the tables sheet, made a custom modifier called Kobold, and added it to the weapon... and promptly it gave me an "Error with property [Kobold]".. so i thought about it for a sec and went back and renamed it to Kobold Bane, and it works... took a second look, and found out that it doesnt like it if the property of the modifier has 0 value adjust and a 0 price adjust... is there a way to make a custom modifier without any... modifiers?
This is a Bane weapon (whatever type it turns out to be) and should be used with the Bane ability
If you need to keep a record of the 'type' of bane IN the Loot Divider itself, you can add a comment/note (as explained in the User Guide page)
If you use TOS+, then that would be in the Weapon's description.
If you actually sell the weapon, the type of Bane looses its importance (i.e. you don't have that weapon anymore)

admin

Return to “Help Desk”