Item Builder [added in v1.21]

Did you find a bug in the Loot Divider?
Report it here! Please include all details necessary to recreate the bug!
neofax
Soldier
Soldier

Item Builder [added in v1.21]

Post by neofax »

When using the Item Builder, it allows you to copy to the Treasure! sheet. However, when you go to place this item on the Group sheet it bolds and does not correctly add the price to the groups treasure. Also, there is no way to select the item from a drop down box and are forced to copy and paste special values so as not to mess with the underlying formats.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Item Builder

Post by admin »

neofax wrote:When using the Item Builder, it allows you to copy to the Treasure! sheet. However, when you go to place this item on the Group sheet it bolds and does not correctly add the price to the groups treasure.
The Item Builder serves to find the syntax of a magical weapon/armor. It does not add this Item to the "data" (although it would probably possible to do so automatically in a future update). I am not sure what you mean by "it bolds" - there is no 'bolding' done on the Group Sheet...?? Keep in mind that the "treasure!" sheet could be cleared once in a while when it gets too crowded - yet you will keep the other sheets intact to continue tracking the loot.
neofax wrote:Also, there is no way to select the item from a drop down box and are forced to copy and paste special values so as not to mess with the underlying formats.
Try copying the content of a Cell - not the whole cell itself (i.e. copy the text in the formula bar - or press F2 (in Excel) to highlight the text to copy it (CTRL-C) to the clipboard). It might be a good idea to add a "From Treasure! sheet" filter to the Group sheet - I had not though about that - thanks!

Admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Item Builder

Post by admin »

admin wrote: It does not add this Item to the "data" (although it would probably possible to do so automatically in a future update).
As I need to update the Loot Divider for a typo, I figured I could add this feature as well!!

So in the next update, when you create a new item with the item Builder it will also 'copy' that item to the Data worksheet! (well, unless you don't have Macros or that you have managed to fill out ALL your Data area!!). This means the Loot Divider will be able to track custom built items in its Group worksheet!!

Return to “Bug Report”