[TIP] Quickly getting to an Item using keywords!

Have an idea to improve the Loot Divider?
Share it here for consideration!
scantrontb
scantrontb
scantrontb

[TIP] Quickly getting to an Item using keywords!

Post by scantrontb »

[quote="admin"]In the Treasure! sheet, you already know that you can select the List filter to jump to a specific category of items.
But there is another way to quickly find a items, by using the keywords that have been 'added' to the item list!

The available keywords are: Amulet, Bag, Belt, Boots, Bracers, Cloak, Elixir, Gloves, Headband, Helm, Horn, Oil, Potion, Ring of, Robe, Rod, Shield, Staff, Tome, Wand, Weapon

Note that if you type something that turns up as a Title, then it is not a keyword that has been defined.[/quote]

i could have just posted to the original thread, but since this is more of a suggestion than not...

you mention that you "added" and "defined" the keywords you can type in and it auto-fills for you, ok that's great, but is the list of keywords able to be modified by the user? say i want to find an "Armor"... it's not on the list you provided, but i think there would be a demand for that as a lookup ... would i be able to add it in myself? and where would i go on the sheet to do this...

if i'm NOT able to modify it due to DRM protection, would you consider adding that category to your list for the next update?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: [TIP] Quickly getting to an Item using keywords!

Post by admin »

scantrontb wrote:You mention that you "added" and "defined" the keywords you can type in and it auto-fills for you, ok that's great, but is the list of keywords able to be modified by the user? say i want to find an "Armor"... it's not on the list you provided, but i think there would be a demand for that as a lookup ... would i be able to add it in myself? and where would i go on the sheet to do this... if i'm NOT able to modify it due to DRM protection, would you consider adding that category to your list for the next update?
You have to understand that these keywords are actually entries in the Data table, just above the relevant data that is sought. This allows the VLOOKUP() method to 'catch' the keyword and the area surrounding it; this is the only non-VBA workaround that I can think of to allow the user to jump to a specific section of the Data.

Are there other useful keywords you would specifically like to see in the table?

Return to “Suggestion Box”