Undercity

All the Gods except two have left the Realm, as well as all the Metalic Dragons. Will you help the Headmaster bring them back to save the Realm?
User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Undercity

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

You are starting in number 1. also only the rooms or halls are the DARK BLACK.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: MAP of Swear

Post by James Fraser » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 am

James will enter the room with his sword drawn, and move slowly into the center of the room.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: MAP of Swear

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 am

So which way are we going Cassie?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: MAP of Swear

Post by kabkal » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Melphos will take a quick inventory of the area, looking to see how deep any "water" areas are, and if there are safe places for a short person to walk about in the case of deep water. Once he knows it is safe he will join up with the rest of the group. He will then reach into is sack and pull out a crossbow and ready it for action.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: MAP of Swear

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Melphos will take a quick inventory of the area, looking to see how deep any "water" areas are, and if there are safe places for a short person to walk about in the case of deep water. Once he knows it is safe he will join up with the rest of the group. He will then reach into is sack and pull out a crossbow and ready it for action.
the deepest is the center of ever room and tunnel and its about a foot deep.
So which way are we going Cassie?
That is all up to you all. we can just go to the end or we can explore the Undercity.
“Er... This thing doesn't show any exit. Where exactly IS the exit?
Cassie will point to the yellow spot on the map. That is the way out. it leads us out side the walls.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by kabkal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Melphos looks down to the deep water, and continues to look for safe passage for someone under 3' tall.

"I would love to explore this place, if it is OK with you all."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by James Fraser » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 am

James will walk over to the door on the west wall and look closely at the door. Anyone skilled at checking doors for traps or picking locks?

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 am

Ulyuk ventures to explore the next room.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Benji » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Zak shrugs. Seems kind of pointless to search the sewers. However, I'm sure there's all manner of interesting lumps of slime down here, so why not? With his nose in his handkerchief, it's impossible to tell whether he's being sarcastic or not.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Ulyuk ventures to explore the next room.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Are you searching room two or one of the doors in this room.

 


User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm

a flat stern tone, Ulyuk says: The fastest way out of this is through the next room. From there is a door giving access to the main sewer line which leads us directly to our exit. I'm not inclined to search these sewers as there's no cause to do so. Our objective is to leave this city, and the sewer gives us the way out with least observation. If we had a mission that required us finding something down here, we'd explore it all until we found what we seek. We don't though. Our mission at hand is to leave the city unseen and swiftly.
a more sarcastic mocking tone, Ulyuk finishes: Explore the sewers!
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 pm

It would be far safer if we just keep going. i can tell you im sure some of the rooms have traps in them. as they were built by a Gnome They tend to do that. Im sure we would find trinkets down here some people do hide things down here. But i agree with Ulyuk

User avatar
The Hunter
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Butler, Missouri, USA

Re: Undercity

Post by The Hunter » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm inclined to agree with Ulyuk. The quickest route out of these sewers, and thus out of the city, is foremost on my list of things to accomplish with haste.
Image
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4

User avatar
marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Round Rock, TX
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by marine7312000 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 pm

While the rest of group seems to be bickering over whether or not to explore the sewers, Matrim moves towards the door and checks it for traps.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Search; Disable device (1d20+17=28, 1d20+19=21)

 


User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 pm

The Door is locked but not Traped so i will take your disable roll and use it for open lock.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by James Fraser » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 am

James will do a quick search of the other 2 small rooms inside this one if the doors are not locked.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 am

the other doors in this room are not locked. you open them all and there is just Junk in them. like old brooms and such. in one well is full of literally crap.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by kabkal » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Melphos responds a bit disappointed in not looking about, "Fine, we will take the direct route."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I have been down here once or twice and there are many sub rooms in the main ones and i know the shops above them do store things in them. so even with a direct route we might find something.Cassie says.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by James Fraser » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

James will take the lead and begin looking at the hall and slowly working his way toward room 2

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

as James walks the small hall they find another door.

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Benji » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 am

Zak looks at Cassie curiously. You seem quite eager to get us to take the long route... Hmmm, might you have an ulterior motive?
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 am

I'm not concerned with ulterior motives. We're not here to rid a city of infestation. We're here to get out of the city unseen. Once you wrap your mind around that we'll begin to make progress. We need to get to the school.

Cassie, if you have a specific motive for us being here and are insinuating that a search be made of this place, I suggest you spit it out now. I'm not patient with people who feel they know more than me. I put up with it from the headmaster because he was the headmaster. You are not. If you have no motive, then make it clear to these who want a reason to explore human waste that the goal is no more than to get out of the city. I'm growing tired of this.
Ulyuk then goes to James and waits for the door to be opened two ectoplasm blades resembling short swords appear in each hand. Trisc follows.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I have no other ulterior motive to get you to charred out woods that were the school but this letter i was given and crystal is a key for you all. If your asking me i would say we stay to the halls. as its not as easy to be attacked but it also means if the rumor of a Wererat being here could set traps. but i think the fastest route seems to be room 2 till 9 then 15 then too 21 too 25 then the hall way again. if would disagree then please say what you think of that route.

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6868
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Suites me fine.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 2173
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by kabkal » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Melphos get ready and joins the rest, "What ever route is the best is fine with me."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Cassie turns and looks at UlyukUlyuk as you think i might be up to something i give you this.she holds out a small box. if i am to be defeated it is my safe place and for me to reform. again another contraption from Albus. I go there and stay safe for about 2 or so hours. This way in a way you have control over me. Hope this helps you realize im now out too fuck you over.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 am

if james checks the door finds it is unlocked too Room 2
OUT OF CHARACTER
The character Alderast is not with you. he chose too stay here he said his tattoo said it what was need. the real reason is the player backed out.

 


James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Undercity

Post by James Fraser » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am

James will open the door, but not enter the room. If there are any threats in the room, he will choose to fight in the hall where they cannon surround him. He will also convey what he sees to his friends behind him.

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4026
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Undercity

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Room 2 is empty, there is a small Hole in the south wall right next to the door. anyone the size of small could fit in it and crawl out to the hall way.

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} The Dragons rise again {D&D3.5}”