The Cat Came back

All the Gods except two have left the Realm, as well as all the Metalic Dragons. Will you help the Headmaster bring them back to save the Realm?
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

The Cat Came back

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

after a nice night of sleep for each of you nothing happend on any watch and everyone got a nice sound sleep. you all start heading for the woods as they are the safest. your walking along and out of the ground will come a man that seems to be made of part leaves dress like thing and a bear torrso as well as his hair looks like leaves as well with pair of antler coming out of his head.

[talk]Greeting Travels. i am the Warden of the Rea and i have been sent by Mable to bring you safely to her.[/talk] he will wave his hands and you all notice a staff made of wood and then a swirling vortex [talk]please all step into the portal. i see that one of your members has passed.[/talk]he looks at both elves [talk]i can guess that you will wish to try and bring your soul back to this world. i will send a message a head for someone there to help you[/talk] a bird will fly down sit on his should and he will whisper to it and the bird is gone in a flash.

you all step into the vortex and the gnome fly's into it. and then your standing in front of the house that you all started this adventure in and the old lady dressed in all the colors [talk]Greeting one and all.[/talk]you see zak scamper off [ooc]the player had to back out[/ooc][talk]Welcome back i trust that you had an informative trip. I am sad to see that a few of you have left the group and i see that a few new ones have joined. Frack the Cleric is awaiting you in the shrine if you wish.[/talk] the Gnome will go with them the body still on the carpet. [talk]Please come in and tell me what has happend to you and where you have been up to and learned.[/talk] you all go into the hut and still it looks like a multicolored bizzar full of wands glasses staffs and such. she will show you to a table and pour you a cup of tea. even the tea looks like it is different color.

[talk]SO what have you all learned.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Re: The Cat Came back

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Mable waits for a moment then points too Melphos [talk]you are the holder of the gold dragon you are the leader of this blessed group what do you have to report. Mind you i will ask all of you. im a bit concerned that the Bronze one has gone but im sure it will work out in the end.[/talk]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Melphos looked about startled, [talk]"I am no leader, but I will share what I know"[/talk] He will then proceed to fill her in about all that has gone on since we last saw her.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

[talk]But young one you are the Leader for you bear the Gold Dragon and for they are the Leaders of the Metallic Dragons much like the Red dragons are the chromatic dragons leaders but thank the gods that the Dragons learned to form a ruling council. It was very brave of you to pay and buy the people and set them free. That says a lot in what you where chosen for. It is not normal for Elves to raise there dead as they sometimes see death as not just the end but in the case of the rarity of twin Elves that share a soul i have no dough that our Clerics will be able too rectify the Situation. As for the Loss of Chekho and as he bore the Bronze dragon i am sure that Albus did calculate that into the his plan. Unless they are Back just form that even if it should be needing a Amulet to channel the power but the sacrifice of a life might also help. if so then the Bronze are back in the world and already setting up the fight that will happen. Kronos what do you say about your leaders words for you are second in command for you bear the silver dragon.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 pm

[talk]OK so what id Albus say who have the Amulets besides myself. I just want too make sure he keep them the way we had talked about. I see Cronos is a centaur of fuw words.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm

[talk]None of you wish to speak. you have fought over 3 dragons and killed 2 of the 3 and deactivated 3 warforge that in it self a great feat. im sure that my mate choose well but who id he tell you that holes an Amulet but me. It matters not really for i know where they are now. one lies with the Lady Cassandra. she lives in the Main Port city in the human Kingdom. one was given to the Sea Elf King but he grew distrustful of the surfise world with all but the Kingdom of Rokogen so gave it to the Empires family to hold and you all knew of him at one point because he was a teacher at your school. His family hold it now. then there is the Fae Court the king and queen hold it and i fear they will ask a lot of one if not all of you. one was given to the Dwarven King but the Human King Swiftwind found out and he imprisonment him but not before the Dwarf could hide it and give it to a Drow he trusted but even with the alliance with them that we have they hate us sun dwellers but they are bound by there word. The hardest to get too will be the Fae as they live in there own Realm and getting there is hard not even myself knows how to get there. i know of two. one is a creature that will grant you any wish that you want but for ever wish there is payment that meets the request you wished for. there is a Sayter in the Free city of Grent who knows the way. You might also if Dragon Island is open yet find the portal room. What say any of you now.[/talk]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 am

After sitting and listening Melphos will say [talk]"Thank you for the summary, what you state is what we have heard. I believe we are all a bit tired from our journey here. Maybe a bit of rest, and then we can gather again and then figure out where we need to go. I know you keep saying I am the leader, but really this is my first journey outside my home. I have always fought and worked around my village and know not why I would be selected as a leader. I do believe if we are to gather the amulets we should go after the closest one first and have a small victory rather than going after the most daunting one and risk more life than necessary."[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you for the summary, what you state is what we have heard. I believe we are all a bit tired from our journey here. Maybe a bit of rest, and then we can gather again and then figure out where we need to go. I know you keep saying I am the leader, but really this is my first journey outside my home. I have always fought and worked around my village and know not why I would be selected as a leader. I do believe if we are to gather the amulets we should go after the closest one first and have a small victory rather than going after the most daunting one and risk more life than necessary.
[talk]I have no dough that you all be weary of your travel here and there is rooms here in my personally Hut to stay as for here you are safe from scrying. I say that your the leader due to laws of the Dragons. there are a few that there are.
1> the Red dragon is the leader of the Chromatic dragons and the Gold is the leader of the Metallic.
2> there are 11 Citys on Dragon Island 1o of them match the tower of the Dragon color that sits on the COuncil the 11 is the main city where the Council town is. each member of the council has there other wing but the mian council chambers are off limit unless all members are there to enter at the same time.
3> you are forbidden to plan plot covertly or openly attack another council member. non council members can but another council member can not attack another.
4? The Prismatic and Force dragons are the keepers. we are the Advisers or the Police force/ It has been locked since the dragons left but we have been there taking care of it. we are nutrual in the matters of dragons and honors bound never to revile what might happen in other towers. so the gold can not talk about the matters and meetings in a red not even the silver.
5> Dragons are advisers of the younger races there are very few races out there that are as old as us. We will listen to request but much like the gods we have up till this point never really interfered into the life of for lack of terms mortal races. Much like the Far King and Queen. there is one Race much like this and there are few of them. the LeShee an immortal race but with the things of the relelms who knows.[/talk]she stops when a envelop just appeaser next to her she picks it up then looks up at you all
[talk]THe Bronze Dragons have returns to the world. i just got word from one of my sources that live on Dragon island and the Tower is back and many have taken up resdance they are planing how to aid us return the rest of the Dragons. but they can not do it directly or will try not too. WHIle you sleep tonight i will try and figure out who you no longer need to talk too as there amulets is gone.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

[talk]Thanks.[/talk]
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Mable will show you to your rooms each have a room some how your nt sure fitting your perosnality. you will not be distrubed till the next morning. it will be the best night sleep you have ever had in your life time. a Wokkie will come in the monring early soon after sun rise and show you too another room it is right on the kitchen and you are served a nice full meal.
[talk]I am to get you what ever you wish she said. she will be with us soon but said for you to start your plan of attack.[/talk]the Wokkie says

[ooc]OK guys it is RP time everyone put in your two pennies worth.[/ooc]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

While eating Melphos will look around and then say [talk]"What about going after the sea elf one? We know the family and it may not be to difficult of a task."[/talk]

He then goes back to eating waiting to see what everyone else wants to do.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 am

[talk]Each of these tasks have been strange to say the least. Just because we know them, that does not mean it will be easier. I do agree though to go and see them.[/talk]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

[ooc]I PM the other players too see if they will be putting there two cents in if not then might put out there for new players. not sure how ill work it but we will see.[/ooc]

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Matrim takes a few minutes to consider everything said and says [talk]I agree. Let's check these things out.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Mable will walk into the room [talk]SO you will go and collect the Ring from The family in Rokugon. It might be the easiest one really. they will not make you work so hard for it. I will say that last night the Centaur left for the wild. he said he knew what he had too do. He knows hoe to release the Silver Dragon from himself. Is there anything that i can do help with with limited ability i can[/talk]

[ooc]you are the only players left.[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 am

[talk]All due respect, but I think we've reached the end of what we can get here. Any further progress requires us to move on, regardless of how few of us that remain. It would have been nice though if the Centaur had shared with us what he learned to free his dragon. It might have given us a clue to do the same. It's time for us to go.[/talk]
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 am

Melphos will rise from the table, pack his stuff and then be ready to move out to find the location of the sea elf.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 pm

[talk]I can send you to the Kingdom of Rokugen and they im sure will gladly help you. Like i said talk to the Royal Family as one of your former teachers was the Empore at the school. They help Albus in high honros. THey have the best Diplomatic relation with the Sea Elves but again i Warn you the king is a nut case and his actions are rash and quick and not like other elves much like dragons take for ever to make up there mind as they have the time. Is there anything else that i might provied to you besides a gateway to the Island of Roukugen and send word to expect you.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 pm

[talk]Thanks, I'm ready to go.[/talk]
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 am

[talk]Thank you no,I too am ready.[/talk]

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 pm

[talk]I'm ready to go also.[/talk] says Matrim.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 pm

[ooc]sorry was trying to see if anyone was going to join you but sadly looks like just the 3 of you ageist the world.[/ooc]

Mable will node her head walk over to a very strange and ornate desk will sit at it and start writing a letter and then put it in a envelope and the envelope vanishes she gets up and just a moment later a envelop appears next to her. she opens it and reads it. she nods

[talk]They are expecting you. i will send you to the location they requested. Now are you sure there is nothing else that i can do for you be fore i send you out to the remote Island.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 pm

[talk]If there is, I'm at a loss to what, but thanks.[/talk]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

[talk]Then i will send you there right away.[/talk]THINKING: I would have figured at least a map or sun rods or even a magic item.

\WIth that she chants a spell and your all whisked away and now standing in the middle of woods.
[ooc]Map to fallow tomorrow. Under new thread[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 am

rednetra wrote:[talk]Then i will send you there right away.[/talk]THINKING: I would have figured at least a map or sun rods or even a magic item.

\WIth that she chants a spell and your all whisked away and now standing in the middle of woods.
[ooc]Map to fallow tomorrow. Under new thread[/ooc]
[ooc]Rice did say he was at a loss as to what he'd need. :P[/ooc]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 pm

[ooc]dont worry shes a smart dragon she left you a few things. the new thread is up. i have a second map for you all as well ill post it there as well.[/ooc]

Return to “{PbP} The Dragons rise again {D&D3.5}”