Cranes, Dragons, and Scoprins oh my

All the Gods except two have left the Realm, as well as all the Metalic Dragons. Will you help the Headmaster bring them back to save the Realm?
smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Re: Cranes, Dragons, and Scoprins oh my

Post by smeltdm » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Looking a bit confuse Trevor looks to the group and comments... [talk]So, are we headed north then? We are not going to pursue the hair then? Ok then lead on.[/talk]
Trevor not being sure what his new companion’s plans are decides to call his companion back and follows their lead.
THINKING: Ghost, come back to me. Leave the hare.
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
OFF

Image Moe Human/Rogue

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 pm

after leaving the small hole that Ghost lead you too he disobays and stacks to the west almost crawling then he pouncing and he lands and has the hair in his mouth. then he now has a half hair/half humanoid in a white and blue robs with glasses
[yell]Ouch[/yell][talk]Will you please get this flea bag of a cat off my neck please.[/talk]

Knowledge nature for Trever and melphos
SpoilerShow
you would think it is some sort of wear creature you do know there are more then wearwolves.
[talk]this is rather uncomfortable[/talk]the male creature says. he does not seem to have any weapon on him except a band around his wrist with what look like a sewing niddles and a few scroll cases off his rope belt. there is a Large Crane on the back of his robe. His Hair is white pure white hait but you can tell it is artificial since you can see the start of roots. [talk]i mean you no Harm.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 pm

smeltdm wrote:Looking a bit confuse Trevor looks to the group and comments... [talk]So, are we headed north then? We are not going to pursue the hair then? Ok then lead on.[/talk]
Trevor not being sure what his new companion’s plans are decides to call his companion back and follows their lead.
THINKING: Ghost, come back to me. Leave the hare.
[talk]I wasn't suggesting that we just go. I'm game enough to investigate this quizzical little bunny.[/talk][ooc]Ulyuk would keep his armor on when in the wilds. If staying at an inn though, or some secure location, he might remove his armor for maintenance.[/ooc]Ulyuk gathers his belongings. [talk]Which way would this hare be?[/talk][ooc]Since red posted, I'll change my reaction to fit the new development.[/ooc] [talk]So what creature might you be Sir, and by what grounds do we assume you not to be a threat? Danger presents itself in many forms and fashions, especially when you least expect it.[/talk]
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 am

So what creature might you be Sir, and by what grounds do we assume you not to be a threat? Danger presents itself in many forms and fashions, especially when you least expect it.”
[talk]I am just a simple shapeshifter sent too watch and observe you outsides for out island. the Imperial family wanted to make sure that it was not a fake note from Mable. The Empress herself asked me to come here and divert you to this location and i was to lead you and watch you to the palace. You correct in the Lands on the Lions is not a safe place to just wonder. They tend to act then ask question but i carry the proper paperwork if things where to get to that point. it gives us the ability to go anyplace in the island no matter the state of war or not. It is a bit hard to reach it but it is in the light blue scroll case if you wish to get it yourself. I am a Henyoukie and personal messenger for the empress[/talk]

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm

THINKING: Ghost, drop him and be gentle about it. Trevor then comments to the shapshifter... [talk]Simple shapeshifter, and by what name shall we call you? My name is Trevor...[/talk] and pointing to Ghost [talk]and I see you have already meet my friend, Ghost.[/talk] [talk]I hope he didn't hurt you. If he did I can offer some healing.[/talk]
Image Moe Human/Rogue

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 am

Melphos looks at this new guy and says[talk]"hello my name is Melphos. I have read of shape shifters but have never meet one."[/talk]
[ooc]don't have my sheet right now but I don't believe Melphos wears armor at all.[/ooc]
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

once Ghost Drops the man he shapes into a pure Human. [talk]I am really waht they call a Hengeyokai. Much like what you would call a Wearwolf or such but we are born this way and it is not a cotangent like them.[/talk]He will bow to you [talk]Greetings my name is Hemi.[/talk]He will reach into one of the scrolls and pull out a paper and hands it to you. not that any of you can ready it as it is in Asian. [talk]I tracked who ever diverted your transportation from the mighty dragon to here. i can lead you to Capital and if we go into the woods between here and there we will be safe from the Naga.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

[talk]If the naga poses some type of threat, then maybe we should deal with it?[/talk]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 am

[talk]DO you mind if i where to cast a spell and inform the chief of the scouting party that you have been found and for now are safe.[/talk]
hope that none of you stop him he will pull out what looks like a small black Perl out from under a fold in his robe.
He holds it out and closes his eyes and then an image of a what you could be some kind of monkey shows up [talk]Master Wen i have found them. we are about 2 maybe 3 days march to the Capital. We are Due south of it. The only complication we should have is the Naga woods unless we go around it. Are they still on our side in that section.[/talk]you dont hear a replay but you see your new allie node his head yes [talk]good to hear that. see you shortly.[/talk] he will stuff the pearl back into the robe and turn to you.
[talk]Your offer to deal with the Naga might be needed but at this time it is so volitial i would rather the Empress make that choice them myself. you see there King was just murdered and they are split down the middle. half of them are still loyal to the royal family and there allies the others what to take back the land and eradicate all the clans and take back the land. they are an Old race. it is not even known how old. only a great Dragon might know the true story of that race. The Race itself is much like im told your Centaur but they are half humanoid half snake. Now if you would like to we can move at what ever pace you wish. Let us head North.[/talk]

You Move north are a normal pace (unless you tell me otherwise) you go about 35 miles north. you did not see much but after your new allie snapes his head up and sees the Hawk and then that same hawk flies off you notice that he is no a bit spooked. the sun starts too fall.

[ooc]If you ask him any questions while walking he will answer to you can RP that[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 am

If in human form, Ulyuk asks, [talk]Even in human form the hawk unnerves you?[/talk]

If in bunny form, Ulyuk asks, [talk]How long ago was the King murdered?[/talk] Assuming he would be able to talk in rabbit form. Ulyuk would ask this anyhow, just to know, if he is in human form after getting an answer regarding the hawk.
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am

Melphos keeps up and listens intently on all of the conversations he can just so he can learn more.

[ooc]I verified, and Melphos wears no armor.[/ooc]

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Trevor with a puzzelled look on his face, posses a question to any one that may be abel to answer... [talk]I'm kinda new here, so what's a Naga?[/talk]
Image Moe Human/Rogue

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

If in human form, Ulyuk asks, “Even in human form the hawk unnerves you?”
[talk]Yes part of me is still a Hare and it is a predature but unlike your great cat Ghost something unnerves me about the Hawk as if it here to spy on us and hurt us. it might be of my race but working for a different clan.[/talk]
Trevor with a puzzelled look on his face, posses a question to any one that may be abel to answer... “I'm kinda new here, so what's a Naga?”
[talk]A Naga Master Trever is a half snake and half human. much like there are diffrent kinds of Snakes there are diffrent kinds of Naga. There are more of the Green Naga but CObra Naha are also prevalent and very powerful in Magic. I am an acompleshed arcane spell caster unlike many of this land who are more at tuen with the elements but as my bloodbline have worked for the emperial one for many years i also went to the great dragon Albus school much like the great empere of the past. as a matter of fact i was one of the last students to make it too safty during the purge.[/talk]with that Hemi will start to cast a spell and a small Shelter will form from the very dirt. [talk]Will will be safer in here tonight then your magic Tent. DO you need food or would you care me too use a scroll i carry for such a time.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

How long ago was the King murdered?
[talk]Sorry Master i did not mean to ignor your question. he was killed little over a week ago.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 pm

[talk]I will gladly stand watch for you masters tonight or would you care for setting up what they call watches.[/talk]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Melphos volunteers to take first watch and them will rest to recharge his spells.

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

[talk]Ghost and I can stand the second watch...[/talk]
Image Moe Human/Rogue

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Uluik will meditate for a couple hours and then join whomever ends up taking watch through the night.
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed May 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Hami will take the First and second watch but will excuse himself for a nap during 3rd watch. But the moment the SUn is up and he is up and meditating and doing Tichi. Almost worship the Air itself deep breathing in the nose and out the mouth. after about 20 min he will then turn his back to you all. [talk]THank you Master for allowing me to take a nap. i feel much better. Do any of you need any special rituals that need to be done before we pack up and leave.[/talk]

once everything that is said and done you pack up and start moving about. again soon after you see another Hawk and Hemi seems very unnerved. he will out of knowwere he will start to cast a spell and all of a sudden the hawk will fall to the ground and midway will fall to the ground. once on the ground it seems that the Hawk is entangled with nothing but cloud.
[talk]自分を見せる[/talk]Hemi will almost yell at the creature. the hawk is just screaching.
[spoiler]Show yourself[/spoiler]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 am

Melphos will keep up with the march and not pay much attention to the hawk, that is until the spell is cast and it is on the ground. He will at that time go into a defensive stance in case there is a need for battle.

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 am

Trevor will continues following Melphos north. Seeing the Hawk only as a distraction Trevor speaks with Ghost... THINKING: Ghost stay hidden and watch our backs
Image Moe Human/Rogue

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed May 16, 2012 4:44 pm

THe Hawk will then Morph into a Female wearing Purple Ninja Suit. She starts saying something in a dialect that you can not understand. she seems to be trying to break Free of the Air itself that is binding her.

[talk]She is from clan Scorpion Clan and has been sent too spy on us trying to find you. she will not give me much more then that.[/talk]anyone who keeps there attention on the female notices that she is able too slip something small from a fold in her clothing will about to throw it at one of you. I am not putting up a map as you are all in a 5 feet of each other in plans. Your new friend seems to be her target.
what is everyone doing.

smeltdm
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by smeltdm » Wed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Because Trevor thinks the Female wearing Purple Ninja Suit is more a distraction and is trying focus on the trail, a spot check I think is required to determine weather or not Trevor notices her actions.
Spot CheckShow
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]
If Trevor notices he will cast Hold Person (Will neg DC 17) on the Female wearing the Purple Ninja Suit
Image Moe Human/Rogue

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Melphos will watch to see what she is doing getting ready to move if she throws something at him.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 pm

the Female throws a small triangle like object but it looks razer Sharpe [ooc](throwing star) not that you all know what it really is[/ooc]

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:47 am

Matrim places a hand on his sword and says [talk]Drop the weapons and step away.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Thmall star will miss your new freind she will muble something and then she will just vanish out of sight.

i would say about 60 feet away just a few seconds she will reaper and laugh at you all and she will bolt as full speed.

if anyone will go and look at the star you will see a thin coating of something on each edge.

[talk]That makes sense. she must be a Ninja. she sent too see if you here as well. Maybe take on out if she can[/talk]

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 am

Matrim picks up the throwing star and flicks it into a nearby tree. He says [talk]We should probably continue and keep an eye out for her coming back.[/talk]

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Mon May 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Melphos agrees we should move on. He will keep an eye out for another trouble.

Return to “{PbP} The Dragons rise again {D&D3.5}”