Horse of a diffrent color

All the Gods except two have left the Realm, as well as all the Metalic Dragons. Will you help the Headmaster bring them back to save the Realm?
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Re: Horse of a diffrent color

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 am

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 pm

rednetra wrote:

Do you want the party to come up with a shopping list of magical items, or will the Emperor (DM really, ;) ) gift what he feels is appropriate or should we make rolls :d100: to fate and be supprised :-o

OUT-OF-CHARACTER:
By all means please put a list together and see about getting. Also do you all want to put the game on hold till Duni comes back.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER:
I would agree, that we should hold till Duni is available again. What is your GP limitations on magical items granted by the Emperor?
[ooc]i can tel you that i dont think he has much over +5 stuff but other wise ask and if they can they might be able too help out. Also im not thinking they have artifacts.[/ooc]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 pm

[ooc]OK all make your lists we will keep playing as long as we can. then when Duni is moveing we will place on hold. SO how about dead line for your wish list the 22 so this coming Sunday. UNless you all know a nice free easy interface map program any combats will be done best i can with Paint program.[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 am

[ooc]maptool is free and it really is simple to use. I can show it to you in the irc chat if you download it. but it would have to be on a thursday as I'm soon going to be working 6 days a week.[/ooc]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 am

maptool is free and it really is simple to use. I can show it to you in the irc chat if you download it. but it would have to be on a thursday as I'm soon going to be working 6 days a week.
[ooc]OK all what is your shopping list. Duni i will be here Thuesday if i can not figure it out. as we will be putting the game on Pause i will after your help have plenty of time to get it right.[/ooc]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:57 am

Duni what is the URL for maptool

admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

Post by admin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 am

rednetra wrote:Duni what is the URL for maptool
MAPTOOLS

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am

[ooc]thanks Admin[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:07 pm

sorry red for not responding I've been a little busy packing

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:00 am

OK after talking with Duni we will not be putting the game on pasue per say but will till i get everones shopping list. Sadly i have not heard from marine7312000 but i have had someone contacts me and asked to join the game. But if Marine is still around then great two trap finders is always better. we will be getting nice new blood and a female ontop of that. yes a real live girl in a gameing group :P i will start her introduction here and you handing scrolls too the emperor and then we will start a new Thread for the next leg. Just remember that the Emperor did not see the message from his ancestor. So we will have to pick that up from then.

I have updated the gods tattoos as well as dragon tattoos and who have what. i hope i have the wish list done by Sunday.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 am

orry for the change on Sunday i shuld have a new thread up about what s going too happen. I shld have the new player on the books then i will start to try and teach myself Maptools with Duni help as well. so SO look for a new player and the new Thread on Sunday i should call it "Let there be light"

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 am

ok im doing something wrong i cant even see to get it too download and open right. Maptools is pissing me off. i go night night now.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 pm

rednetra wrote:ok im doing something wrong i cant even see to get it too download and open right. Maptools is pissing me off. i go night night now.
[ooc]I just downloaded version 1.3.b87. Try doing the same yourself. If we both have the same version, we'll both be on the same page. I don't know why the latest version (1.3.b88) says broken, but I'm keeping away from it. ;) Once I know my new schedule Monday, I should have more time then just Thrusdays to help you with Maptool.[/ooc]
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 pm

I just downloaded version 1.3.b87. Try doing the same yourself. If we both have the same version, we'll both be on the same page. I don't know why the latest version (1.3.b88) says broken, but I'm keeping away from it. ;) Once I know my new schedule Monday, I should have more time then just Thrusdays to help you with Maptool.
[ooc]Ok i have the zip file now just have to know what the exc file is to use to open it up. im not going anyplace but tomorrow the new thread will start and a great deal of rollplay will be needed so i will only validate on Thursdays or after you have. The gods will finally show themselves tomorrow.[/ooc]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

New thread is up now.

Return to “{PbP} The Dragons rise again {D&D3.5}”