DUKE
DUKE

Re: Combat:Half way there

Post by rednetra » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Checkov is a crispy critter. but you see that was not distroyed
Bag of Holding Type IV
Carpet of Flying, 5'x5'
Golem Manual (Stone)
Also some materials to make another Stone Golem.

Frick will be sitting next to the dea body of his fallen twin. just stairing at the bead body. Then looks up. [talk]Can any of you bring her back.[/talk]

The GNome is checking each of the Warforges and then the Dragons after a few minuets he comes back with a hand full of stuff. [talk]This was all i could find.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 pm

the Elf will almost scream [talk]Please can any of you help me bring her back[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Ulyuk looks at the elf and shrugs. [talk]I haven't the power for that.[/talk]
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 am

Melphos looks at the body and then the ground, [talk]"Sorry, there is nothing I can do."[/talk]
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 pm

the elf starts too sob. the Gnome hops on the Carpet and after a moment got it too work and is zipping around. [talk]WEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/talk]then will stop just short of the party [talk]SHell we camp for the night or keep moving.[/talk]

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

the gnome flying around acting all happy and carefree [talk]ok people the snachers like that happen all the time and im sure after that gas form of dragon will go back and report what happens so what do you Masterswant too do.[/talk] he says with a gleefule voice

the graving elf looks distraught and has a dagger in his hand. if you all where watching you might see in his face as if he was about to do something stupid to himself

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Melphos goesto the elf and parts him on the back, will try to ease the dagger away from him.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Melphos goes to the elf and parts him on the back, will try to ease the dagger away from him.
your able too take the dagger away from him but he just starts to sob and mumbles to the point you cant even understand what he is saying. after he calms down a bit [talk]thank you for help me but i feel like im half here now. what am i going to do now.[/talk]

the Gnome will go around and pick up the stones he throw around the area to give out light to stop the shadow dragons and then throws them into the river and they are start to go down river.

[talk]Now they will have a bit harder way too track where they we killed them even if the one dragon will be gas for a while. we need to get going so please everyone take the fallen stuff and lets get out of here. Frake i am sorry for you loss i have heard Elven twins are rare and have a split soul but once we get to your lands im sure someone there can help you bring him back. i do not have a spell to preserve the body but i will put him on the carpet with myself if this is acceptable with everyone let us move out. its still safer to stay in the river bank i think but i am not strangest.[/talk]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 pm

[talk]Sounds good to me.[/talk] Ulyuk will begin searching the bodies of the fallen foes.
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

Melphos will help put the fallen comrade on the carpet and will then help search and then get ready to move out.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

on the ash of where Checov was you will find
Bag of Holding Type IV
Carpet of Flying, 5'x5'
Golem Manual (Stone)
Also some materials to make another Stone Golem.

the Gnome will after the body is on it will then take off and then you move out for a short while. you all are starting too feel tired as you had beem marching all day and then a nice battle with the snacher party. you hear minor animals scampering away or a bat or Owl flying over head nothing out of the norm. as you walk and then for some reason out of no where you pass over a barrier and feel safe and warm on this side stillnext to the river.

[talk]We are now in my lands. we shuld be safe from any snachers tonight. only wild animals but most will stay away.[/talk] he just lays on the ground staring into the sky

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 pm

once in the Elven lands the ELf will stop get out of the ravine that your in and make a small camp fire. he will then set a few snare traps for small game for a meal. then he will go and sitnext to his sisters dead body.

the gnome will get off the carpit [talk]Sadly i do not have any shelter spells but it seems like the night will be far and good to us. The Elves im sure even know already that we have arrived and might send a war party just to make sure. have any of you been in there lands yet. i hope that the few last Gnome where smart and took sactuary here. if not then heck i might be the last Gnome. that would be such a bad thing. we always came up with the best tinker toys. My one uncle built this great ship that would let you sail under the water. he called it a Sinker. my great great grandfather was the one who learned how too intrap the elemantals and create the lightning Rail and his Brother did the same thin with a Ship that has a ring of fire around it that let it fly and not just sail on the water.[/talk]

the Gnome will go on and on for about another 20 minuets with nothing to say except how the Gnomes where great inventers and even if you know the truth about how some things where invented he gives the credit to a gnome some how.

[ooc]you all are safe for the night i already rolled on random encounters. I would ROll play out who will get what of the stuff that Chekov had. and who wants to build the golem LOL. just want too see if any more rollplaying will be done or move to next thread and you get too remeet mable and see what she will do about giveing you the dragon amulet.[/ooc]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 pm

[ooc]Role playing the construction of a golem would take too long just by construction rules defined by golems. I say we move on, Ulyuk has little interest in Checov's things.[/ooc]
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 am

[ooc]I have no need of his items, ready to move on.[/ooc]