The story starts

Archives for The Dragons rise again
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Re: The story starts

Post by rednetra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 pm

So you wish to go to see the witch. then the school then the island. Not a problem i will gladly have Qetterqi the White Wokkie take you to the Witch then he will be the leader of the party to the engd of the woods. he has even pledge his allegance if you will have him in your part to go to the school or the Island. I would agree with him going even if his looks might be a problem but i will make another amulet like the one i have for Zak to make him look human. Just let me know if you will accept him. he a master Druid.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Zak blinks. You have an amulet for me?
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Yes I should have it done in about a hour. It will make you look like a halfling. I know that you don't think your not a Kobalt but it you look like one.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Ulyuk agrees with Melhpos and when his host suggests the Wokkie he accepts the offer, Qetterqi would be well received if he wishes to accompany us.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm

then you all go to see the Witch and when you get back i will have two amulets.the White Wokkie is right outside the hut here and he will lead you to the Oriental style hut.

who ever knocks the door is opened by two identical twins. both wereing sailor outfits.

Welcome and greetning the witch is expecting you.they both say at the same time. they usher you into a room that is lots of things on the walls even shelves and thing on them. there is a small Chases Launge in the center of the room with a Hooka and small pillows around that.

she will be right outthe twins say as they are bounceing around and its kind of discerting seeing them since they move identical as well. after about a minuet out walks a female about 5'9 tall and very slender. she glides to the chase and has a seat please sit.she moves her hand to the pillos infront of you all. i am shocked your a little late.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Ulyuk sits. Pardon me Ma'am, but we're not late. We arrived at the time that we would have regardless.
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Not really Ulyuk i was expecting you a day earler. When Albus Asked for this then to make the choice to come in. oh well what has happened your right has happened. now what can i do for you all. What wishs do you wish granted

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Melphos finds a seat and sits down. Wondering if he really gets any wish he wants granted. Looking to see what everyone else is doing.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:54 am

Melphos I do grant wishs but with every wish there is always a price. And the price always match wish.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 am

Zak blinks his eyes slowly. Uh... You're a Genie?

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 am

Wishes are dangerous and tricky. If not worded right, you can end up with something other than that you really intended by making the wish. There's nothing here for us gentlemen. Not now anyhow. Let's press on to the school. Ulyuk does little hide his mistrust. I've heard stories of men and genies and the twisting of a wish for their own bemusement. As for a pot full of gold without specifying where you want it and it either forms in your belly or to fall from above your head, or somehow there's others who learn of your gold and try killing you to steal it. Even if it's a power or something that gives you advantage over others, someone finds a way to take advantage of you for that to serve their goal.
Image Image

greg_BSCIS
BARON
BARON

Post by greg_BSCIS » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 am

Walking into the store with the Elven Thin Blade and speaking in Elvish ...
SpoilerShow
Well met, do you have any special offers for today?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Wishes are dangerous and tricky. If not worded right, you can end up with something other than that you really intended by making the wish. There's nothing here for us gentlemen. Not now anyhow. Let's press on to the school.” Ulyuk does little hide his mistrust. “I've heard stories of men and genies and the twisting of a wish for their own bemusement. As for a pot full of gold without specifying where you want it and it either forms in your belly or to fall from above your head, or somehow there's others who learn of your gold and try killing you to steal it. Even if it's a power or something that gives you advantage over others, someone finds a way to take advantage of you for that to serve their goa
She smiles No Sorry Zak I am Mortal. now are for wishes being tricky i am not out to trick anyone. you ask for something i say the payment for said thing and you agree or not. but if you do you get it. yes you must word it right only so i make sure i give you want you want but not to the point like a Genie. If you were to ask me for a pot of gold the most i would do would ask the size of the pot. it would materlize next to you or behind you but not on you. Do you truly think Mable would let me keep my hut here if i was out to trick people.
Well met, do you have any special offers for today?”
SpoilerShow
I have a great many of Deals. what are you looking for. I do have a nice brilliant energy Sword.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:07 pm

James will slowly look the witch up and down So tell me your story witch. What is your name, and how did you come to be?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 pm

So tell me your story witch. What is your name, and how did you come to be?
Is that your wish then James.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Melphos, still a little skeptical, "We each get a wish, or one as a group? And no, knowing that is not my wish, I just want to understand."

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:28 pm

We each get a wish, or one as a group? And no, knowing that is not my wish, I just want to understand."
It is a Wish per person and also as many as you would like as long as you can pay the price. The price matchs the wish. Understanding is a good thing

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Then let me know the price to have the following wishes:
  • No penalty when fighting with two weapons, even if one-handed weapons
  • Able to see in darkness same as in daylight
Let me know the price to them, and I'll let you know if I can pay the prices you name.
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 am

all any of you see is that she took a puff from her Hookah Any Others

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:13 am

"I do have a few things. I would like to be tall, like my adopted parents (from small to medium size). I would like to always be fast (perm. haste). I would like to be stronger (perm. Bull Str). The best one would be to be enlarged to human height. What would any of those take?"

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:35 am

No witch, that is not my wish. I was just curious about you. If I was to make a wish, It would be for True Sight. What would your price be for that?

marine7312000
DUKE
DUKE

Post by marine7312000 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 am

Matrim looks at the rest of the group and says I also would like to be able to see in the dark. However I would like it to work no matter what level of light is available.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 am

Zak looks around at his companions in shock. Wow. I can't believe you're all THAT insecure about yourselves! He then turns to the Witch. No wishes for me, thankyou! I'm happy with my body and the illusion crafted over it by the Gods!

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 am

Ulyuk looks to Zak and sneers, It has nothing to do with insecurity small one who is not a... what are you not again... ah yes, that's right. We're all to humor you by agreeing you're not a kobold. I've always found kobolds to annoying, their constant yapping. I don't blame you for being ashamed all that time for thinking you looked as they. Next time you speak, put thought to what you say. After all, you hate being called a kobold and consider it a slight against yourself. Telling us we're insecure is just the same, small one. Ulyuk shows that he is neither joking nor being affectionate with his words. He's quite serious.
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 am

Melphos looks around and the conversation going on. He cannot believe the bluntness of Ulyuk. Although you can tell he must agree deep down as he nods his head and agreement. Then, catching himself, he stops and slides his cushion away from the conversation in case it develops into something more than just words.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Zak rolls his eyes and patiently tries to explain things. I'm terribly sorry to have offended you personally, my friend, let me try and explain myself in a way you'll understand. I'm NOT a Kobold. That has already been cleared up to everyone's satisfaction. After all, you look like a horse's ass, but I bet you wouldn't like to be called one now would you? Realising that he might have gone too far, Zak giggles nervously. I'll go and wait outside, you lot carry on with your wishes! Skipping, Zak returns to the pathways and sits down comfortably against the hut, whistling a tune to himself.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 pm

After hearing the witch's offer, Melphos smiles and thinks THINKING: No thank you. It was a nice offer, but I will stay the way I am. Hoping that since he heard her offer in his mind she could hear his response.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:23 pm

It has nothing to do with insecurity small one who is not a... what are you not again... ah yes, that's right. We're all to humor you by agreeing you're not a kobold. I've always found kobolds to annoying, their constant yapping. I don't blame you for being ashamed all that time for thinking you looked as they. Next time you speak, put thought to what you say. After all, you hate being called a kobold and consider it a slight against yourself. Telling us we're insecure is just the same, small one.
It is not 100% that Zak is a Kobotl or is not one. I can see that he looks like a Kobalt but the gods have powers about changing them to other creatures. they did have a small plan with Albus who then came too me for help.
Skipping, Zak returns to the pathways and sits down comfortably against the hut, whistling a tune to himself.
Sorry Zak you are in till the rest of your party will leave but your more then welcome too sit next to the Door.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 2
Divine Rank 2

Post by Duniagdra » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm ready to go. There's nothing I need here. My curiosity is satisfied.
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 am

Again, Melphos nods in agreement. "Off to the school"