The First night of your New life.

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

The First night of your New life.

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 am

YOu and your Sayter that brought you to this Camp arrived. The Full Moon High in the Sky lighting the area rather well. you come up on this hill and you see a HUGE tree there and a Farly Good Size Dragon Curled up under neather you. As you all approach one by one the Dragon will raise its head look you over and let you over the ridge. you averred and see out for a good distance to a small Maybe a river or the end of an inlet out to more water your not sure. you see off to the Left there is more Woods. the moment you cross over the Ridge of the hill the place seems nice and comfortable in temperature. you see a bunch of small area that have been kind of walled off and you notice in one there is Targets in there for say Archery Practices. You also see a Climbing wall that you can swear that Lava is coming out of the top and slowly coming down.

You also notice there are a set of Buildings in the Shape of a U. there are other smaller Buildings around that U shape set of 12 Buildings. There is also a Larger House like building no to far from the Ridge you just crossed over. There is also a small Patch of Farm and Crops area. not sure whats growing. you think you notice there is something Flying around the water a female Figure you can tell by the body. it seems to be a bit nasty. The Sayter take you too the set of Cabins. you start to notice the the 12 all have a Theme too Each of them and are rather Profound and seem to be older then the ones behind and around the outer buildings. You also Notice Symbols on each buildings. the Two Larger in the U you can tell just from growing up with Church and such as the Symbols of Zeus and Hera on the right of Zuse's.

They can you to a building on the outer area. They tell you this is for now your Cabin to stay is as you have not been calmed by your God Parent and they don't know what Cabin will be yours. They say that you should find a Hot meal inside and in the morning most things will be explained. You walk in and find the room rather open and a few beds in here and a nice sitting eating area. there is a short little person a kind of Creature that none of you have ever seen before. the show you to the eating area and get you a nice drink that is served in a Silver chalice as well as a few good slices of Bread and a night hearty bowl of soup. He says that others might come along and stay and get to meet the other new hero's.

(have fun guys get to know each other as of right now none of you know much about why your truly here or what this place really is or who your god parent is.)

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Re: The First night of your New life.

Post by rednick90 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:24 pm

A boy of 11 stands up among the group and says. I am Scorpius Black. The powerful mage! the boy has long dark hair a crooked nose and green eyes. his spell components pouch hangs from his belt along with a quiver of arrows. on his back is a bow, and he is wearing leather armor. he then sits back down and starts talking to his dog.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Not having a Sayter of his own, Ulath decides to follow what looks like the other new recruits. On his way, he seems quite enthusiastic about all of the training facilities and he begins murmuring plans to himself on how best to tackle them. Upon reaching the place where he assumes they'll be staying, Ulath stands at ease by the door with his duffle bag slung over one shoulder. After a while, he responds to the first person to say something.

Greetings to you Scorpius. Ulath says in a neutral voice. My name is Ulath Pendragon, former man-at-arms in service to the Order of Five. If there is any hint of regret or sadness at the fact that he no longer works for them, it is difficult to tell from his toneless voice. It is also difficult to tell how old he is. His general features look to be about fourteen or fifteen, but he has a thick growth of hair on his chin and cheeks, as well as extremely hairy arms and legs. He carries twin handaxes in a military-issue belt as well as a massive axe strapped to his back. There is a lighter patch on his tunic, possibly from where a symbol was torn off in anger, but apart from that he seems to keep good care of his equipment and appearance.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Standing there next to you stands a stout dwarf. Age cannot be told by looking at him. Strapped to his back is his crossbow, and in his hands he carries a silver mace the reflects the moon light as if it were a mirror and a steel shield that also reflects the light. You are not sure, but it almost appears he keeps moving the shield to have the reflected light blind you. His chain shirt has a few symbols your do not recognize, but may be some sort of bones in a design.

He looks over the group, and you think with almost a disdain in his voice he says "Hello, I am Lord Quotumal Warstout the Questioner. You may call me sir or his lordship." At first you think he may be kidding, but then looking him over you can tell he is not kidding. And then as if on cue, he starts to laugh (a good hearty laugh "No, really you don't need to call me his lordship, sir will be fine" and then his face goes back to complete seriousness, with a twinkle in his eyes that still might indicate he might be joking, you are just not sure.

He then mutters something, makes a little motion and then appears to be looking at the training areas intently (casting sift).
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I call no mortal man my lord or sir save for my father and the gods! you should call me Lord of the mystical ways, master dwarf. Scorpius tell s the dwarf in reply.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 am

The next boy to speak up is also a pale young human. He looks to be in his early teens. He looks a little malnourished or possible just thin. Hello. I am Galen. Not sure what I am doing here or what this is all about. The Satyr and my mother said to come so that my family would be safe.

He looks unsurely at the dwarf Errr.....your lordship? Are you a member of a noble family?

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Ulath turns to Quotomal with a surprised look on his face. My Lord? Perhaps you might find it interesting to know that I too come from noble stock. I am the adopted son of Sir Lothar Pendragon of the Order of Five. He says this as if he expects everyone to automatically know who that is.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm

the little creature is just fiddling around tiding up this Cabin. She is Humming a tune that seems soothing but in no way magical or just humming. Like a old lady might as she is doing house work. So has any of you have gotten a new tattoo or has a glowing light over your head in the past few days. she ask plainly and intuitively.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Perhaps. Who wants to know? asks Scorpius as he lifts up his shirt and looks at his chest. Do you see anything boy? he asks his dog as he spins.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 am

If it has not happened it will. Names Miss Boggens i tend this Cabin and take care of the new Heroes that might not have been claimed to there parents. Most are claimed about time of coming of age. some later of earlier but most about 12 till 17 give or take. IM sure now that your here in a day or so you will be claimed and will be sent to the right cabin and your training will start.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 am

A small human who looks to be about 11 years old stands up and introduces himself. I am Erebate. He is dressed in black leather armor, and has a pair of glasses in a small pocket . He has a pouch on his belt that looks a bit off and a set of tools that are attached to his belt as well, and a rapier at his side. I'm still not sure I believe all this. It seems like a dream and I'm going to wake any moment. But if this is real, It's a pleasure to meet you Ulath, and he gives him a smirk And you to Scorpius. Can you do any tricks? I met a street magician once. Galen, it's nice to meet you as well.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 pm

I dont think mum will approve of me getting a tattoo, ma'am

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Ulath nods a greeting in return to Erebate. I agree with Galen. A tattoo would be a frivolous waste.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Well each one does Claim there progeny a different way mostly there symbol above the head in-front of the right person or people but sometimes it has been the holy symbol tattoo. IM sure by feast tomorrow you will be claimed.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

i like the idea of a tattoo. and as for tricks, I am a very powerful magician not some commoner. perhaps in battle i can show you.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm sorry. Ulath looks confused. What do you mean by progeny? And claiming? Am I supposed to be a slave here?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

She will out of her pocket pull a cushion and sit on it. Let me guess some if not all of you only knew there one parent never both true parents. strange things have been going on to you as of late Monsters attacking you and a sayter or something as such said this is the safe place to be right now. no young your not a slave.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Who are you and how do you know all that? asks Scorpius. puzzled

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

As i said my name is Miss Boggens and i care for the ones who have yet to be claimed. your here because your special. the outside world is not all that safe for you. I know all this because your not the first heros that have been in my care. Its the same for all of the heros here.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Lord Q shows off dwarven tattoos on both arms and shrugs off the promise of a new one. And then looks around amused and the magic boys comments.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 am

Well Mrs. Boggins, do you have any special abilities? You see, the monster that attacked my mother had this pouch attached to his waist. But it seems it doesn't wish to open. James shows her the pouch and allows her to hold it if she requests.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Monsters? Ulath looks thoroughly confused, but eventually settles back into a neutral face, confident that the situation will soon be explained by someone in charge.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 am

that sack you say it was on one of the monsters.the sweet lady infront of you says. then you all hear like a horse walking into Cabin you all turn to see a Centar in front of you.

Greeting Heros. My Name is Chiron. My i see the Bag please.he looks at the bag. then hands it back to you. this bag i will have to talk it over with the Camp director Mr D.. i am the activity Director of the camp. Have any of them Been Claimed Miss Boggins.

No Chiron none yet. I would guess by the feat tomorrow all of them will be claimed.

Well first and foremost to you Hero. what do you know about this camp.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 am

i know that it is safe, therefore, it must not be any fun. Scorpius pipes up almost disappointed.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 pm

You see a small boy with large hazel eyes, soft yellow hair, and seemingly earthly brown skin enter view. He's just over three feet tall. Looking all around, he introduces himself.

Hi. I'm Tryzscatzmel Ry. I was told I had to come here for my own protection.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Ulath stands to attention and salutes the Centaur. Ulath Pendragon, sah! At your command, sah!

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 pm

On the contrey it is a lot of fun. Tomorrow night is capture the flag. there is combat training. YOu will be trained to harness your powers and learn to use them. There is spell training.with that you all start to smell something sweet. leaves blow into the room and form into a stocky male who is in a toga and a lepaored print cloth draped over his shoulder. is a commanding and booming voice Who the roddie hell just called me at this time of night.you still have the sweet smell and you think it is coming form this man. he also has a golden chalices in his hand.

Mr D i would like to introduce you to the newest Hero's

More waste of time

Hero's this is Mr D. he is the Camp Director.

well lets get this over with. I am Mr D blh blh blh do your best and you will survive.

Mr D. this young hero arrived with this bag.

What do i care about a bag.

Dionysus you know better. that is why your here is to learnyou see that the man straightens up and then turns to the centaur.

How dare you Chiron do not lecture me on why the great and powerful Zeus sent me to this hell hole.Chiron not backing down.

Somethings are not just about you and your punishment. this boy has the grown Mr D.

Mr D stops right before he about to says something then turns to look at each of you. show me the bag please

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:46 am

James watches the interaction with interest. He hands him the bag, So teaching us is your punishment?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 pm

never you mind that boyMr D takes the bag and symbols start randomly showing up and floating on the fabric. Tell us the story Boy. what had this. at that moment the bag is in Mr D hands a Glyph of Purple grapes will appear over Scorpius Black head you are my son child Mr D say.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Interesting, mother never mentioned you. Why is that? Scorpius says, with almost disbelief in his voice.

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”