The First night of your New life.

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Re: The First night of your New life.

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Your mother was a very special person. It was a great night at a party with lots of Wine. This bag boy where did you get it again.

At that another symbol will apper over Galen Xanthis the Symbol is a Lyre

Welcome Son of ApolloMiss Boggins says

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:54 pm

It was the night I was attacked. This winged beast attacked me. The Sayter and my Mother fought it at first. I was just stunned and hesitated. It struck down my mother, and I joined the fight. I noticed it had a cord tied to it's waist. I struck the cord with my rapier, and caught the pouch in the air while it was attacking the Sayter. I tried to open it, but it refused to open.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Chiron speaks up This creature was it male or female. what did it look like.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 am

It was a large flying half woman, half....something. It screamed like nothing I have ever heard before. It looked like a deamon. That would be the best way to describe it. Her hair was long, but looked like the wind was blowing it back even though there was no breeze. Her face looked tormented, and her teeth looked sharp. She had claws for hands, and wings off her back. Her feet where clawed as well. She wore an amulet I could not reach, and cord around her waist with said pouch attached. She used a sword in one hand, the other held nothing.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm

You fought a Harpy young one. above Erebate head forms a Caduceus symbol. I see you are a son of Hermes.Chiron says too you.

Deal with this Chiron we will talk about the ramifications later.with that the man who is called Mr D Looks at you all then at right at Scorpius and winks. then turns into grape leaves and blows out of the room.

For tonight you will stay here even if you were claimed already. its the middle of the night. Do any of you know what is going on yet. That the stores of the gods are real. You all are what we here call heros or demigods. your Fathers or mothers that might not have been in your life were a god. it is rare for any of the big 3 to sire children but they still have Cabins here. The big 3 is Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. they are so called because Zeus controls the skys, Poseidon the water and Hades the underworld. As you have seen Scorpius Black is Son of Dionysus, Erebate is the Son of Hermes and Galen Xanthis son of Apollo. each of you im sure have gifts due to your blood.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I will have to say im kind of shocked none of you asked for Zeus

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 am

So wheres the food? Abaddon and I haven't eaten yet. pipes up Scorpius. and he bends down to scratch the dogs head and whispers something in his ear.
OUT OF CHARACTER
i thought about it, but then again it didnt really tie into my character concept

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

Galen looks around at the others and then at the centaur . So, tonight we stay here. What do we do in the morning? Mr Chiron, you said something about games tomorrow. Sounds like they could be fun.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Well after meal time tomorrow morning i will introduce you to the Cabin Leaders for your cabin and they will show you around and kind of mentor you. I have a feeling that each of you will be together for a while so we will change things up a bit and your battle training will be with each other not with your cabin. As foe the games yes ever Friday night we have a Capture the flag game. we slit it up by cabins. Normally one Cabin stays out to ref the game. it normally is the Cabin of Aphrodite. Lovers not fighters but a few do join in. then after that there is a huge feast in the Pavilion then a huge Fireworks display put on by the Hephaestuswith that name a red Hammer will form over Tryzscatzmel Ry Welcome son of Hephaestus.Chiron says Any other questions

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 pm

With the acknowledgment of Try being son to Hephaestus, Try will look up bewildered at the appearance of the hammer over his head.

Guess it makes sense with how crafty I am in things.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Guess it makes sense with how crafty I am in things
Yes your brothers and sisters tend to always have some kind of dodad in there hands building something. some work the forges here and build things. it is said that it is only your brothers and sisters that can truly craft magic weapons.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Ulath suppresses a grin. I suppose I'd better go check out this Cabin of Aphrodite first. He looks around at his new companions to see if anyone appreciates his candour.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Erabate stifles a chuckle and puts his arm around Ulath I like the way you think friend!

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Still suppressing his smile, Ulath puts his arm around Erebate in return, Just to scout out the local area, you understand? I'm sure that we would be well commended for thoroughly... investigating all possible friends in this place.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

There are also Nymphs that live in the local woods as well as other Fey creatures. also the Woods are stocked with Monsters for hunting. Now when you kill a monster they dont truly die but some take a few days to return back but most takes years if not longer. An example Medusa there is only one true one but she did breed and has children but she was killed not too long ago. As for takeing a trip to see the children of the Goddess of Love are a tricky bunch most of them have ways to make you do there bidding. We call it charm speak. Much like the Children of Zeus can fly or some can shoot Lightning bolts. Children of Apollo are healers or have the ablity to also charm with just a song as well as creak Archers. The Child of Hades and we have had only one can control undead of summon them. Children of Hephaestus also can have the ablity to not worry about fire and they can craft things from a simple sword to even a golem. Children of Dionysus have the ability to help plants grow and also sing songs to relax people also has a very high tolerance for drinking. Children of Ares are the best fighters we have. they can do makeovers or wield any kind of weapons even if not trained to do so. Children of Hermes tend to have memory as well as speed for he is the god messenger and can also get out of tight spaces. Children of Poseidon tend to be able too breath underwater for as long as they wish while staying dry also communicate with sea animals as well as horses. Also we have had one who could control the water its self. Children of Athena are wise and tend to also be good at combat tactics as well as just plan smart. Children of Demeter also have the ability to make plants grow faster as well as control plants and trees and such. Some of the 12 main gods are either virgins or like Hera will not mate with humans but only Zeus. Artemis as well as Hestia have never mates even with other gods

There are a few rules here at the camp. you are ment too Fight with all you have. here we do not fight to the death but we do train in fighting. also there is a curphue ever night and that is 12 am. after that we have Gargoyls roaming the skys and they tend not to take it easy on rule breakers. i would also stay away from Thalia Tree. im sure you say the dragon on your way into camp he tend to not like to be disturbed. You also will all be a job and task to keep the camp up. Like you Scorpius im sure that you will work in the garden and feilds to help the food growth. Tryzscatzmel most likely will be in the forge making weapons and such for the camp. Galen you most likly will be helping out in the Informality if your ability is healing. If not then maintaining the archery field. Erebate you most likely will be working about passing information between campers and such. working the sending desk for letters home. we try not too because it can draw monsters to your family we want too avoid that as much as possible.

after Chiron says all of this Ulath Pendragon has a burning feeling on his left arm near his shoulder you all see the red light from under his shirt.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Ah! Ulath cries in surprised pain. Quickly removing his armour, he takes a look at the new mark. What is this?
OUT OF CHARACTER
Seriously, what is it? :P

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm

It is a tattoo that says Ares and a bloody Spear running throw it.

You sir are a son of AresChiron says with a smile on his face. I had a feeling one of you would be. he is a rather how to put it politely well a bit wild with the mortals

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Hmph. Ulath seems unsurprised by this. He may be my parent, but he will never be my father.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I might if i were you hold that info to yourself Ulath for im sure you have felt Rage and most of your brothers and sisters also feel it. they are quick too anger and most of them are proud to be the child of the war god. So Quotumal you are the only one not been Claimed by there mother of father. have you experienced anything weird. Also if there any more questions before you go to bed.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Q says "Well, I know my mother and have sought out my father many times, only to be dragged back to my mother. I was saw a ghost skeleton that no one else could see. And then there have been occasions where when I get angry a skeleton appears next to me, but he eventually just leaves. I have no idea where he comes from or where he goes. Other than that, there have been nothing odd. I am assuming since you have brought me here, and I see all the others being claimed by a lost parent I too will be claimed at some point in time. Is this true?"
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Scorpius says When do i learn how to make plants grow? I have only been able to commune with animals.

OUT OF CHARACTER
also about what time is it in game?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Some children can not do it but like you said you can speak to animals were other kids can not. I can tell you as you grow ability will get stronger or new ability
OUT OF CHARACTER
the time is about 11 too midnight right now.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

So, do you think you can open my pouch or not?

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 am

I think i shall retire for the evening. Are we Required to sleep indoors? Or may i camp outside? Asks Scorpius

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 am

I agree with Scorpius, mother never lets me stay up this late Galen stretches and yawns

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Looking at the night sky, Ulath is startled to find how late it is considering he arrived in the morning. Ah, well... I suppose the so called Daughters of Aphrodite shall have to wait for another night. Come along, Comrades. Ulath replaces his chain shirt and waits by the door for directions to a barracks.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 pm

For tonight you will stay here. as for sleeping out side yes im sure Miss Boggins will be able too provide you with a bedroll and such but please dont go too far from this cabin. i don't want you getting lost. To wonder into the woods this late at night don't want you going up ages a hell hound or something. In the monring we will present you to the whole Camp and introduce you to the cabin leader of each of your cabins.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Scorpius will collect his bedroll and him and Abaddon will find the darkest part of camp and fall asleep

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Miss Boggins will not let you wonder far from the cabin. maybe about 50 feet. she says its due to the Gargoyles patrolling and you not being known.

Look for a new Thread unless you have any more questions for Miss Boggins or Chiron

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
James waits for an answer about his pouch. He will not let it leave the room without him.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 am

As for this bag im not sure but it is what i think it is. we will need too speak with the Oracle of Delphi and see what needs to be done. Then we can figure out what needs to be done with this. now off to bed with you all.

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”