Meeting the camp.

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Meeting the camp.

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

at frist light Miss Boggins goes around and wakes each of you. she has some tea and coffee for you. Chiron soon also shows up once your all in the main house. Morning heros. it is time for the Breakfast. there you will meet your fellow campers. i have made a choice that i will give you. you can stay in your Parents Cabin of you may stay here in this cabin as we are going too be training you all together. Today you will start out eating then we take it lightly and see about your knowledge of The gods. then some sword play then tonight you will be slipt into your cabin teams and play a nice capture the Flag. then eat dinner then we watch the firework show from cabin Hephaestus. tomorrow we will have you working with your cabin leaders and learning your powers better. Any questions.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by kabkal » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Q looks to the one speaking (sorry, not sure which of the two are doing the actual talking) about the agenda for the next few days and says, "Parent's cabin? What is that? My mother had no cabin and I have no idea who my father was. You keep talking about all of this, and yet you say nothing that appears to pertain to me. I do not play simple games, or watch fireworks. Those are for little children (even though he is shorter than the humans, you can tell he is looking down upon them as he looks at the young humans sitting around). I demand to know why I have been brought here.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 pm

This is about who your father is. he is one of the gods. At times they come down off Mt Olympis and mate with human. the tend to leave after that due to a law passed down by Zeus himself. This is why you did not know who your father is. But as you saw last night each of your fellow Cabin mates and new arrivals. Who your father is i have no clue. I am sure that he will present his symbol at any time now. some like to do it in privet but i have a feeling your father would rather have it flashy. As to why your hear the Blood of Demigods flow in your vain and Monsters can smell it to a point and there are even a few gods out there trying to kill the children of the gods. Mostly a titan or two who was escaped from Tartarus

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Scorpius Thinks about what was just said.Wait a minute. Did you say sword play? I dont use swords. he waits for a reply.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Yes you will be trained in the art of the sword. it gives you more options. if not sword you might be trained in daggers. But all are trained in hand to hand combat or melee combat. the ones who have mastered the art of Magic then they will also be trained in that as well.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 am

I was told I needed to take this to the Oracle of the Delphi...whatever that is...
OUT OF CHARACTER
James holds up the pouch that will not open.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 am

Im sure the Oracle will find you. she actual did arrive last night. She tend to tell of prophecy in public so it is tending to be at meal time.

OUT OF CHARACTER
The time of year is about End of September so the start of fall. But the weather and trees and such here looks like a nice spring day.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Ulath wakes early, used to the ringing claxon of the master-at-arms calling the soldiers for training. Whilst waiting for the others to wake, he begins by making his bed and tidying up his personal space. After finishing that, he will begin repairing some links of his armour until Chiron arrives. At that point, he will stand to stern attention at the foot of his bed and wait for orders.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Already awake before many others, Tryz seems busy at a desk mixing a solution and pouring it into vials. When summoned, he follows.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Q has taken the news that is father is a god in stride. He ate, drank and slept well as all good dwarfs do. In the morning he will get up and go through his morning ritual as usual waiting to hear what is supposed to happen. He still does not appear happy to have to play any games, but will do so so as not to make any waves with the leaders of this odd place.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 pm

OK Heros lets go to the dinning pavilion. Now seeing the area in the daylight. you see that this cabin is not too far from all the others in the U shape with others behind them. Each Cabin you can tell has a theme and also the Symbol of what you can only guess are the Gob the children from each god. You see a HUGE garden with all sorts of things growing all kind of Veggies. You see Woods that are think and tall. you hear a Roar comping from it. You also see the Large Tree as well as the Dragon curled up around it as well as a Gold Fleece. You see in the center of the lard grounds you see a large Blue house. It architecture is very strange
OUT OF CHARACTER
It looks like an large light baby blue victoryin

You all see a Climbing all that has lava flowing out of the top and down the face of the rock wall. You see all shapes and sizes coming out of the Cabins and also heading to the covered but open air dinning pavilion. You also see a rather large Obstetrical Course. the last thing you see not far from the stables are a large arena. All matters of races are Filling the dinning area. each taking to a different table as if it is ritual. there is a small fire in the center of the pavilion. There is a small girl that is tending the fire in the middle. She looks up to you and you see fire in her eyes. your not sure if it is a trick of the light or real fire. Chiron leads you to the large table in-front of the other tables it is a very long table. You notice that there is a short red hair girl sitting there. there is a rather throne like chair and Mr D is there drinking from his goblet. after the other campers are all seated. Lots of mermering and looking at you lot. you notice that there are a few tables empty.

in a low but bellowing tone Heroes we have new Heroes and ll but one has been claimed last night. please When i call out what cabin they will be that cabin leader come up and show the new people the ropes. It will be a bit different they will stay in your cabin but train as a group. Lets go. First Tryzscatzmel Ry Son of HephaestusWith that a Gnome will stand up. he looks a bit darker then most Grnomes you have meet but when he gets close you can smell fire on him. Charlik Beckendorf welcome.he takes you over too a table mostly dwarfs and Gnomes there are two other humans. They all welcome you.

Next is Ulath Pendragon Son of Aresup will stand a very buff Elf female. she stomps over leads you back to the table and you proced to get a punch on the one upper arm it starts to kind of heart but each one says welcome. all a bit ruff around the edges.

Next up is Erebate son of Hermesyou hear the largerst and most full table give a huge cheer a halfling will hope up to you. leading you back to the table. after being welcomed by each person Names Luke Castellan you might want too check your person to make sure all is still there. we are the cabin of theves like our dad.

Next up Scorpius Black son of DionysusMr D raises a goblet to you and two half dragons walk up moveing almost like a mirror. they you can tell are twins. welcome our name isCastor and Pollux each one saying there own name but talking in unison leads you over too a table

Next is Galen Xanthis son of Apolloup will walk an Asian looking boy names Michael Yew welcome to our family brother.take you back and your getting the warmest greeting.

the last new arrivel is standing at the front but Chrion is looking as Galen walks to his table when the whole camp gasps a few pointing even Mr D drops his goblet. Above Quotumal Warstout the dwarf is a Black Helmet as well as a skull in it above his head. Chiron turns and sees what was the problem. By Zeus this is why you were claimed till now. a Son of Hades. we have not had a Hero from your father in over 50 years. Welcome sadly you are alone at your table. he will show you to a table that is sold black made out of Ebony wood. Chiron will return to the head table still standing and hot ladys start passing out the meal. everyone makes a plate but will stop the new arrivals before they start to eat.

It is time to give to the Gods.Chiron says and at the point each table till stand and make a nice line to the fire in the middle and push some of the food into the fire. you all notice that once the food hits the fire is vanishes. some people say things under there breath.

please eat and drink up for a nice day of train. i would like to ask the new arrivals at the Center house after meal time.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

As Scorpius walks past, He will bow to Mr. D Good morning father, how is the wine today? and he will continue to greet those at his table, watching the fire girl closely. To his leaders he asks Who is she?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:21 am

Good morning father, how is the wine today?
Bloody water. i am being punishedhe looks a bit annoyed
Who is she
SpoilerShow
Castor will speak what girl.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

SpoilerShow
Castor will speak “what girl.”
the girl tending the fire.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:48 am

SpoilerShow
the girl tending the fire.
Pollux will speak There is know girl that we can see but its not unheard that Hestia does come down and shows herself to a few. she is the goddess of the Home and Hearth

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 am

SpoilerShow
I see thank you for indulging me.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 am

Galen will join his table and quietly greet each of his brothers and sisters.

Before sitting, he looks over at Q alone at his table. He looks to Michael and whispers to him, Would it be all right if I join Q at his table. No one should be left to themselves, especially at such a confusing time as this.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Tryz will take his seat still unsure of what this all is, no matter how many times it's explained. He talks when any talk to him, but more he tend to fidget with things on his person as if checking them secure.
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Ulath boisterously responds to the good-natured punches and sits down with a pleased sigh. Being surrounded by other warriors makes him feel more at home and he wastes no time trying to fit in.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 pm

I see thank you for indulging me.
SpoilerShow
Your most welcome. that is why we are here to help you get acclimated to life here
“Would it be all right if I join Q at his table. No one should be left to themselves, especially at such a confusing time as this.”
SpoilerShow
Michael looks at you in shock. You would want too sit with a son of Hades. it is rare for a child of the big 3 but even rarer to see one of Hades. But no it would be an insult to out father to eat at someone else table.
Tryz will take his seat still unsure of what this all is, no matter how many times it's explained. He talks when any talk to him, but more he tend to fidget with things on his person as if checking them secure.
SpoilerShow
You notice that most of the brother and sisters there also fidgeting with something while eating.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am

James will enjoy the company of his comrades, but all the while watching the room.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:51 pm

The meal went with out any kind of problems. after most people finished there meals Chiron spoke again

OK everyone please go to your activities today. The 6 New Hero's please fallow me.you see the hot looking ladys cleared the tables and took them into a room behind the eating hall were you can guess is the kitchen. Chiron will wait for each of you then leads you all to the Large Blue house. He leads you inside and it is full of Painting and small bust of what you can only guess is Gods. also vases with pictures of nude males wrestling or females dressed in Females gowns with theater masks.

he will offer each of you a Seat in a nice large sitting room with a small fire in the Fireplace. the girl that was at the center of the dinning area now sitting here she smiles at you all then nodes and walks into the fire place itself and she vanished.

OK welcome to the House. this is were Mr D and myself as well as when the Oracle is here stay. Ok first thing first what do any of you know about the gods.
OUT OF CHARACTER
lots of role-playing here but it will get you extra dots in knowledge religion.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
How do I know what my character knows? Are you saying to roll knowledge checks to see how much we know, or just go with what we as players know? I'm really not sure how to carry this.

Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER
Ya sorry about that. Make a roll since we all could spout a lot of Greeks myths. The only thing most general people of this world know is that Zeus is the head of the gods.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Image Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am

you can post your roll here or PM me as im PMing back what you might know about the gods.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
I'm not going to bother rolling a check for Ulath as he really wouldn't know anything about the gods anyway.

kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by kabkal » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
Checking to see what I know about the gods. (1d20=7), please add 5 (to make a 12) if it a knowledge religion check. Add 9 (to make 16) if it is against knowledge religion to determine strengths and weaknesses.

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”