Meeting the camp.

Archives
User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Very well done Ulath please stand to the side till the rest are done.then after a few moments Erebate takes a breath and stand up. Erebate please join us over here. it was a very well placed attack.

Chiron looking at the rest spare
Image

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by klakxor » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Galen nods to Chiron when he comments about going to the healers tent to learn.

Galen then pulls out an old looking morningstar, perhaps a hand me down from someone else. He looks around at the others and wonders if maybe he should just try to stand in the back and wait until they are all finished. He decides that it is his spot to stand and defend himself, but not go for the attack. He waits....

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by kabkal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Q continues to look around, seeing none that would be his equal (at least in his eyes) he does not attack a weaker foe.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 pm

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednetra » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Galen i did not mean at this moment your here to learn to fight as well not just learn to heal.

Scorpius will land an attack but Tryz is still up
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 am

OUT OF CHARACTER
how do you mean?

 

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by klakxor » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am

Galen looks mortified at the idea that he has to fight. He walks up to Q, Umm....I need a sparring partner and I guess you are waiting for one too. Just try to take it easy on me.

Galen takes a step back and then swings at Q with the morningstar, apparently putting to much strength behind the swing and missing terribly.

1d20+1=9, 1d8=5

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 am

Tryz attacks Scorpius again with the sword, Melee Attack/Damage vs Scorpius (1d20+2=11, 1d4=2), and misses.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

how do you mean?
OUT OF CHARACTER
Tryz is still up and in combat.

 

Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by kabkal » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Q will look at Galen, shrugs his shoulders and laughs at the attempt of Galen.

Q still laughing will swing his mace, hoping not to hurt him too much. Glad that he missed. He is still laughing a good hardy laugh, at how silly these two look at swinging their weapons at each other.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Mace attack on Galen. (1d20+4=7, 1d8+2=10)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 4209
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: New jearsy
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 pm

you both hear Chiron also Laughing as well.
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Scorpius, Getting overly confident swings again. In his happieness, he misses his mark.

Attack and damage to Tryz (1d20+4=8, 1d6+2=7)
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by klakxor » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

Galen, a little red faced because of the laughter, tries again to swing at Q, with much the same result.

1d20+1=10, 1d8=4

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 am

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by kabkal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Q is laughing so hard now that he falls over as he swings his mace this time.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Second attack on Galen (1d20+4=5, 1d8+2=8)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Benji » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Ulath, watching from the sidelines, frowns at Q and Galen obviously not taking this seriously. His frown gets even deeper as Chiron joins in with the laughing, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, he watches the fight between Scorpius and Tryz, interested to see who will win the battle.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Scorpius, never having been sliced with a sword, looks at his bleeding forearm with disbelief. after a short moment he swings wildly at Tryz. But misses.

Attack and damage. (1d20+4=10, 1d6+2=5)
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Feeling a sudden rush of over confidence, having never been very strong with his sword, Tryz is over zealous in his next swing and misses.
Melee Attack/Damage vs Scorpius (1d20+2=8, 1d4=4)
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 pm

He tries to ignore the pain in his arm when he swings but cannot and comes up just short of his opponent.

Attack and damage vs Tryz (1d20+4=8, 1d6+2=4)
OUT OF CHARACTER
hehehe

 

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

James Fraser
BARON
BARON
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm
Location: USA

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by James Fraser » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 am

James watches with interest and smiles. Looks like they have quite a few long training sessions ahead of them in this department.
Scorpius! Keep your feet shoulder length apart!

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 am

Scorpius lashes out very frustrated now, and misses yet again.
attack and damage Vs Tryz (1d20+4=12, 1d6+2=7)
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 am

Melee Attack/Damage vs Scorpius (1d20+2=12, 1d4=1)

Tryz's face is getting red for missing so much. Where's our luck at?
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Benji
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Portsmouth, England
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Benji » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Hearing his companion's advice to Scorpius, Ulath decides to even the playing field by shouting his own advice to Tryz. Keep your arm bent! Don't overcompensate, or you'll leave an opening!
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Scorpius will widen his stance to shoulder width and step into his next strike. Thanks for the advise

Attack and damage vs Tryz (1d20+4=19, 1d6+2=7)
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

On Scorpius' new swing, as it cuts through into his chest, Tryz says, I'll burn you I will. It's on my life I will burn you. Tryz falls to his knees and slumps.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by rednick90 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Scorpius helps Tryz to his feet and steadies him. thank you for the match. you are a skilled fighter.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:04 am

rednick90 wrote:Scorpius helps Tryz to his feet and steadies him. thank you for the match. you are a skilled fighter.
Tryz laughs. Skilled fighter you say? My bombs are my skill and my ploy. In a real fight, there would be little equal. Tryz stands and brushes his knees off. Dying sucks, I'll say that much.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by kabkal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 am

Q still laughing straightens up a bit and swings again, still not taking the battle all that seriously.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Another attack on Galen (1d20+4=14, 1d8+2=3)

 

Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Re: Meeting the camp.

Post by klakxor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 am

Galen, red faced and embarrassed by his performance so far, swings again and is amazed by a hit that lands.

1d20+1=21, 1d8=7
Confirm Critical (1d20+1=15, 1d8=4)

Post Reply

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”