Galen

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Galen

Post by rednetra » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 pm

you are taken to a rather large tent like building. all the walls are a think canvies but the building is made of wood. Chiron is drolling on about how they built it on a lay layline to channel more healing energy. you both walk in there are a few campers mainly children of Area, some look bit or burnt. you see more the people are the same one that you ate with. then this man who looks as old as dirt.

thank you CHiron i can take it from here.with that Chiron will walk out.

Greeting son of Apollo welcome to the Infirmary. i have been told that you are a healer this is good lets start your training. are you gifted weith spells or just simple frist aid.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: Galen

Post by klakxor » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 am

Well, I suppose I have worked some minor spells. Healing minor cuts and bruises really. I also have some first aid experience.

He holds out his hand for the older gentleman to shake, I'm Galen by the way. What can I call you?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Nam is Mercel also son of Apollo I was one of the frist people to come to the camp about oh child 3 hundred years ago. It was a gift from our father to let me live too i can pass on my trade onto someone. so when a new brother or sister come in i test them. have a seat young brother and let me show you a few things.he will show you a short table and sit on the other side of you. there is a vile and a what looks like a gelatin squire. now this liquid is nectar. it will heal minor cuts and bruises. The Gel like substance. that is the fruit of the gods. we can not eat more then a bit or two or we will burn up from the insides out but it will heal you. i give you both of these as they are your true weapons. also i have a feeling about you i think its time the bow go back into use. i will get Hermie to see if dad can pay a visit. this way pleasehe will lead you too a young girl that is bleeding. show me what you got brother.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Galen will look at the girl and then look around at all the other injured campers. He then closes his eyes and puts his right hand up to his mouth. His face shows that he is focusing and a pulse of energy seems to surround him and spread from him

Positive Energy Wave (1d6=6): All living creatures within 30'

He will then open his eyes and check on the girl.
Heal Check (1d20+13=18)
He kneels down next to her and starts to wrap wounds carefully while talking to her The energy should have stopped the bleeding and made you feel better. I am just wrapping the wounds so that they might heal quicker for you with rest.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 pm

this is the point give her a small bit of the Ambrosia it will finish the healing. you have a great ablity. one of the best i have seen in a few decades. I do think that you make our father proud.

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Thank you Mercel. Galen nods and then will take a small amount of the ambrosia and give it to the girl.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Very good i think you will be a great healer. for the rest of the day before dinner he will start lecturing to you about healing and combat with bows. Telling you about your father and such.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

a loud Horn is heard in the background this must be big news let us head to the Amphitheater

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 am

he will show you the way. there is also a few other healers in here that fallow but one or two stay behind to tend the one or two campers healing.

New Thread soon

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Galen will follow to the amphitheater, quietly observing the people he passes as he exits the infirmary and wishing them better health

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”