Erebate

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Erebate

Post by rednetra » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 pm

if you go down and hank out with them. they lead you into the cabins area and they start showing you the cabin that is so lovly and breathtaking. there is a Dove above the door. they picked the lock the snobs they tend to only like sons and daughters of Area. lets prove there the son and daughters Hermes can be good as well.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Re: Erebate

Post by James Fraser » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am

James stifles a small giggle and follows along.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

everything was clean to the point of absesive. so they start moveing things around and opeing the make-up and dumping it. im sure you will follow sutie \\

your in there for about 10 minuets then book out of there back to the cabin of Hermie's.

SpoilerShow
you will fit in great. so whats your tale.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 am

Before retreating, he will write on a mirror with the make-up, Aries Drules :)

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Upon that you hear a crack of thunder and the one boy from your cabin wipes it away. We are pissing enoughts gods off he is not one too truly piss off. plus Words have powerhe crabs a cloth and wipes it away.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Fine, lets go!

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

your back at hermis Cabin and it is warn down. well built but it has a very lived in look.

Names Dillian so whats your story.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Nice to meet you Dillan. Name's Erebate. I'm sure its similar to yours. I was raised by my mother alone, and had a sayter teaching me how to survive. Was attacked by a harpy, nicked this bag off it after it killed my mother. My sayter and I slayed the harpy, then fled here. How about you? whats your story?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 am

Na my Mum used to work with the local Hospital as a alchemist and she meet our dad that way. the god of Medicine you know. well since he is always on the move he would stop in ever so often. then one day he was visiting and he brought this Sayter with him told me and my mum that she would take me to the camp and i would be safe. things i found out later had started happing and mom was dealing or trying to deal with it alone. it was not easy getting here attacked a few times but now im here and he has visited once but he is busy. some of our siblings have not even meet him.

you hear a loud horn We best go that normally means to assemble at the amphitheater. so lets go.a few others boys and girls will file out and you see a lot of campers going to the open air theater.

please see new thread in a day or so. also can you please when you talk use the buttons at the top and such. ;)

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”