Meaning in the Meaning

Archives
rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Meaning in the Meaning

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 am

The Amphitheater starts to slowly fill up. each Cabin sitting with there own Cabin. there is even Cabin Symbol on the rows. There is even a small section for Hades Cabin. on the stage stands Chiron looking out. Also standing next to him is Mr D.

come on move it move it.Chiron bellows. after people start too fidget and there is a low roar from the campers.

Quiet you worthless Campers. Mr D. Shouts the theater got quiet. fine its about time you listen. you Spoiled brats. for some reason My Family deiced today would be a good day to send some entertainment. So Apollo sent the Muses to well do what ever they do.with that the air had a nice scent of grapes and Mr D turns to vines and went into the ground.

As Mr D did say the Muses are here too entertain you so sadly we will cancel capture the flag tonight. Now please let me bring them out. the cabin Apollo clap

with that you see music notes form out of thin air and form into 6 Females with that some of the most beautiful music that you have ever heard.

the concert went on for almost 3 hours you all start smelling dinner being cooked. after the Ladys were done with the Song. Again they turned into Music notes and drifted on the wind away. Cabin Apollo was the loudest to show there happiness with the concert. then the campers went to the eating pavilion. tonight was scaling pig for dinner that had been cooked on a spit. again The nymphs served the food and each cabin walks up to the fire in the center of the pavilion. you notices that when you put your part of dinner in it that the scent of fresh backed cookies and such great scents coming from the food put in the fire.

Chiron stood up at the top table and at the table was only the Girl that people have called the oracle. Dinner is relatively uneventful. after dinner was done Chiron stomped onto the floor to silent the campers.
Now that the meal is done to make up for lack of Capture the Flag we will all go to the beach and watch the fireworks from Cabin Hephaestusa loud cheer came from everyone the Hephaestus cabin rush out to prepare for the presentation. stomping happened again from Chiron .

Thank you i would also like after the firework Presentation the 6 new campers please come to the unclaimed cabin. Now off you go get a good seat on the beach.

everyone rushed out and down to the beach. people not sitting in cabin but with whole they like.

The Fireworks were great forming different shapes in the Sky. there was at least one Symbol of every cabin at the camp even if not having anyone in there. all different colors. After the presentation the campers went there way back to there cabins.

When you all arrive Chiron is standing in the center of the Cabin in a Chair is the Oracle and Miss Boggins.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Meaning in the Meaning

Post by Duniagdra » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 am

Tryz enters the room boasting about his cabin and the show they put on when he sees the girl. Good day be on you miss, he says shyly.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:47 am

Galen enjoys the music, but seems a little taken aback by how much his fellow bunkmates enjoy the show.

After dinner, at the fireworks, Galen tries to find the girl he helped at the infirmary to make sure she is ok.

As he returns to the unclaimed cabin, he smiles at the others there and at Chiron and Miss Boggins. Not knowing the Oracle, he kinda hangs away from where she is.

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 am

As he goes to the fireworks, Scorpius will try to find the girl from the hot spring, if he finds her he will watch the show with her, if not, he will think about her. After the show he will go back to the unclaimed cabin with the others and remain silent.
OUT OF CHARACTER
i havent been mentioning this but my dog follows me everywhere

Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome HerosMiss Boggins bring out Gobbets fill with your drink of your favorite drink. passing each one to the young ones who have showed up. once all the people get there she will bring in new drinks.

Come in come in Heros. Chiron sternly said.

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Slightly tired from the evening's excitement, Ulath wearily stands to attention at one side of the door. When Chiron invites them in, he eagerly seats himself and gratefully accepts a drink.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Q follows the crowd, waits for the music and fireworks to be over and then joins everyone in the cabin, waiting to see what foolishness is next.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Erebate enters the cabin after the show and fireworks. He yawns lazily and looks for a place to sit and enjoy his beer.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Tryz was already seated. Being that he was told to be here, he saw no reason to wait for an invite to the table.
Image Image

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:43 am

It is good to see you all. I hope that your first day here at camp was good and fun. I have to say the frameworks for being a last moment thing were great you shuold see it when they have time. the sky's light up and they look like an actual battle happening before you. I would like you to meet the Oracle her name is Rachael. After consulting Mr D and a a Message to Mt Olympus with Hermes help with the messages. This is about the Bag that Erebate brought to the camp. By the way your father was sorry he could not stay and meet with you Erebate. He is a busy man. on of the busiest of the gods.

At that Rachael went all glossy eye and green smoke starts to come out of her mouth and she stands up. the smoke filling the area around her.
The Rule Of 3 will need to be broke
the Crown must be returned to the queen
the one that that was a freind will not be in the end
the Land will be your way the Sky will open and kill all.
The time will end the longest day of the season of heat.
the green smoke will start to dissipate and she will sit back down and look very worn out.

Well i take it that a quest is givenyou all get a sweet scent of Grapes standing in the front door. So now i expect this lot will go and get themselves killed. poor hero'syou can hear the sarcastic tone in his voice at that last part. well Chiron will take care of the rest

Chiron quickly tells each of you too advert your eyes or else you all do and you see a bright light radiating from were Mr D was and the scent of Grapes and a soft pop. you look back and he is gone Had you looked you would have been vaporized looking upon his true form. I guess it is official a quest. Normaly it is just 3 we let go out on them but i can only guess from the first line all 6 of you will need to go. So what say you all.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am

Uh... Okay? Why? I don't understand. We're here barely a week and you tell us creatures want to kill us and we need training to defend ourselves and be able to fight back. Now you send us out? What kind of place is this?
Image Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 am

I agree with tryz, i dont think all of us have the training for something like that yet. with that he kneels next to his mastiff, what do you think boy? are you willing to go out with us?

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I can't help but agree sir. Ulath says respectfully. After the single sparring session we had earlier, it would seem that only a couple of us truly understand how to wield weapons. I am sure the others have their qualities, but the truth remains that we are not yet a unit. We've known each other for less than a day and have had no time to learn each others strengths and weaknesses. I am sorry, but sending just us out seems nothing short of poor judgement. He bows his head as if suddenly realising how disrespectful his last words were but doesn't retract them.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6

Post by kabkal » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Q looks up with a bit of excitement says "Finally, the games are done. I am here to serve."
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Aside from our lack of experience, many of us have little idea of what we even are, really. I mean, children of the gods? And now you expect us to on a quest? I can understand why we'd be hunted by monsters, but now you look to send us back out into that no different now than when we first came here. I'm not a toy for the gods to amuse themselves with and I count my life as something of worth. I'm also not a servant to prophesy or riddles. Tryz looks to Rachael, No offense to you, but no one dictates my future. I don't believe in destiny or fate. We reach to our ends by our own choices. You'll have to convince me in why I need to put myself in peril.
Image Image

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:37 pm

James finishes writing down word for word she said. He then looks up at his new found friends. It seems the decision has been made for us. Ulath, I agree we are not a unit, yet. But what brings people together faster than a common goal? It seems someone is missing a crown. What do you think Chiron?

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Galen looks horrified at the idea of having to go out and fight things. Are you sure its meant for us, Chiron? I mean, wouldn't there be more experienced campers to go. I don't think I am ready to go kill things yet.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

Rachel looks at you all Sorry all i have no control of what comes out. Ill see you back at the Big house Chiron.She will walk out of the cabin.

Now now all relax a bit.Chiron will take out the bag that Erebate had brought to the Camp. our will be pulled a Crown a small like tearra This would be the Crown. It would be Hera to be exact so that would be the Queen. But just a guess from the word i have heard that it was stolen from Mt Olympus during the Spring Equinox. That was just a few days ago about the same time you acquired the Bag. Hera is in such a mood that she is refusing anything but the crown by the thief. It is the rest that troubles me. the only part i can understand is that there is a deadline of the summer solstice. So we have a little bit of time but not much as few know were Hera has gone. I will do my best to figure this part out. Its not uncommon for her to go amiss like this But even Hermes is having problem finding her. I also have to agree with each of you about this, but Erebate is right nothing builds a team better then common Cause and i would think this is a good cause. I will do some digging into the situation. Im willing to hear any ideas. What really has me confused is the one that that was a freind will not be in the end, and the Land will be your way the Sky will open and kill all. Since Zeus is the God of the Sky.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 am

who is the god of land?

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

I understand that the gods are sworn not to interfere directly in human affairs, but if Hera lost her crown by a thief, then it's her job to get it back. None of us are her children. If she needed a champion, she should have birthed her own hero.
Image Image

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 am

i have heard myths about titans being imprisoned in the earth. Could they have something to do with this?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm

who is the god of land?
OUT OF CHARACTER
is this in or out of game.

I understand that the gods are sworn not to interfere directly in human affairs, but if Hera lost her crown by a thief, then it's her job to get it back. None of us are her children. If she needed a champion, she should have birthed her own hero.
She is the goddess of marriage and family so she will not have extra marital affers and it has almost madden her that Zeus has had them. But in a way you could say that you are a hero of her because you are one of the few gods of Zeus and Hera Directly.
I have heard myths about titans being imprisoned in the earth. Could they have something to do with this?
Mmm that could be very true. its hard to think of them coming back and it would be a very bad though, but like the gods themselves the Titans are also immortal and cannot die even if they were cast into Tartarus. Even Cronus Thunder and lightning happens out side who was cut into a 1000 pieces would still be alive.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

The answer is simple. I say we give the crown to Zeus, tell him about the Harpy i knicked it off of, and be done with it.

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm

That might work my son.A Rush of Air comes into the cabin and in the door frame is a very attractive male figure in a traveler outfit. with a hat with a large Plum of Purple feathers on it that seem to be stopping flapping.

Lord Hermes welcome back to camp.

Thanks Chiron, I have come with a message from Lord Zeus. if you do not mind it is for the hero's themselves.Looking at Erebate with a smile and a Wink.

By all means Lord Hermes please deliver you message.

He would like to let you know that he will not do the Quest that you have been given. He will also like to quell any rumor of the Titans rise. That said i might have to agree with the young one about the titans.

Thank you LordHermes will nod his head then wink again at Erebate he will just walk out of the room. after the god walks out Chiron will speak again.

Well i was going to agree with you Erebate but i guess the King would disagree with you. Also after hearing Lord Zeus word about the Titans I might agree more then it does have to do with them.

James Fraser
BARON
BARON

Post by James Fraser » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 am

James mumbles something incoherent under his breath. Ok, looks like we have to find out who took the crown. Any ideas?

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by rednick90 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 am

who commands harpies?

rednetra
DUKE
DUKE

Post by rednetra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Know one controls the harpies they are hired monsters. That is what worries me the most as anyone could have hired them. No Ideas but who ever it was im sure is hoping for a war of the Gods. This is what will happen. There is only one god well maybe two Gods what would want that, Hades and Ares. Not what reason they would want this for it would rip apart the reality that we know of. So the question is when do you wish too do. You can try and head to Olympus to give the Crown back to the Queen, or stay here and Train more for a bit since we have a few months.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 pm

I'd like to train a bit longer, but maybe not months.
Image Image

Benji
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Benji » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Training is all well and good... Ulath begins. If we're going to do this thing however, then we need to specialise our training. A few months is long enough to teach the basics of a weapon but no real skill. I'm not sure how long magic takes to practice, but from what I've heard it's more difficult to master than weaponry. The thing we need that can be reasonably done in that time is training on how to work together. A few months will be enough for us to learn each others strengths and weaknesses, our best roles in the group and how we can compliment each other best.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I'm up for optimizing our tactics. I'm real good with fire bombs. I can effect anything within a ten foot area.
Image Image

Return to “The War of the Gods: Archive”