This section of the TOS Forum is to allow you and your friends to participate in a Play-by-Post game.
You are not required to have purchased TOS+ to enjoy Play-by-Post game with friends!!
- No Advertizing
- No Spamming
- No Rudeness or Flaming
- No XXX, Porn or sexual crap
- No posting in sections you are not part of (to apply for a game, contact the moderator directly or use the The Dice Room [PbP Related] section)
Note that Game Masters (moderators) are responsible for their individual sections, including what his/her player posts. He is required to 'moderate' his players!
ADVANTAGES OF PLAYING YOUR PBP HERE:
- FREE! (register a free account to play)
- Support for Character actions like Talk, Think, Whisper, Yell
- Support for OOC (Out of Character), Spoilers and Active Effects (AE bbcode)
- Supports Dice rolling
- You can have your OWN sub-section for your PbP game
- You can invite anyone
- Supports Maps (images) and Files
- Saves your posts, maps and documents, protecting against a home Hard Disk failure
- Large community means an available pool of available Players
The process to start a new PbP is similar to that covered in the HOW to DM a Play-by-Post Game section, except that you may invite anyone, including players who have not purchased TOS+. You can also advertize your PbP (if you need to fill one or more spots) by posting a Player Request notice in the The Dice Room [PbP Related] section.
- Player's Guide to Play-By-Post gaming!
- HOW to DM a Play-by-Post Game
- The challenges of PbP gaming
- Pathfinder's Hero Points system: How to use