Awakening

Groggily waking up with a parched throat on a hard floor in a room smelling of stale, unwashed bodies is never the best way to start your day. Realizing that you aren't alone and that one wall is made of bars and not stone like the rest just means that it's going to be even worse than you thought. Your life will be getting very interesting, very soon. A one-shot module for level 1 characters, the players must escape their imprisonment, or face the consequences.

Moderator: Cain Eyebright

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:55 pm

You awaken in a musty room. The floor and three walls are solid stone, but the fourth wall is of thick iron bars. You're in jail! Suddenly, your memory comes flooding back and you remember what brought you here (read your PMs if you haven't already). You are thirsty, and extremely hungry, it feels as if you haven't eaten in days although there is a heavy herbal taste in your mouth. While you still appear to be wearing your boots/shoes, your clothing has been replaced with worn, grey, threadbare garments. Looking around as you sit up from the floor, you realize that you aren't alone.
map-post 001.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 am

Tessara will get to her feet and start searching the cell for anything that might be of assistance or an alternate way out besides the door in the wall of bars, muttering as she goes. She will also check to see if it is locked and trapped. As others wake and get to their feet, she will greet them each in turn.
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 am

Coty will get to his feet (not that many can tell since he is only 3'6" tall), he is obviously not surprised to wake in a jail cell. Looks about a bit and then walks up to the bars and takes a look about out there to see if he can see if there are any keys present or hanging on the walls near by. He also checks out to see how far apart the bars are and tries to slip his slender body through the bars. He then turns to his new found friends [talk]"Hello, name is Coty Jinxi Gearbit, the 54th. But my friends, and that includes all of you now, just call me Coty. Lets see if we can get out of here. Any ideas?"[/talk] He appears to be sincere in calling all of you friends as he smiles warmly at each of you.

[dice]0[/dice] perception
[dice]1[/dice] Escape artist to slip through the bars
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 am

[talk]As for being my friends, i have yet to decide but i have an idea[/talk] Jormungandr will charge at the cells door shoulder first.

[ooc]not sure what check i would need to roll for that[/ooc]
Last edited by rednick90 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 pm

[talk]Hello. My name is Morck[/talk] the half-orc says, greeting each other inmates.
[talk]I don't like the treatment we have been imposed... I'm hungry as a mammoth[/talk] he says, his large canines showing through his smile.
[talk]I can probably take care of the door - without resorting to violence and noise - if you wish to ... hmmm.... go find food![/talk] he offers.

Not waiting for an answer, he mumbles some magical words (casting detect magic) and moves around the room, surveying the whole area first.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Tessara looks around, but the only exit she sees is the door in the corner, and she can't reach it from inside the ce. After inspecting the cell door and finding no sign of traps, she tries to open it, but it is most definitely locked. She then turns are starts greeting her cellmates.

Coty doesn't see any see any keys hanging on the walls or sitting on the small stool along the far wall. He attempts to squeeze between the bars, but they are just too close together. He finally gives up and introduces himself to the others.

After his brief statement, Jormungandr tries to bust through the cell door. However, his attempt to but the door down fails.

Morck introduces himself, and promptly brings everyone's thoughts back to just how hungry they are. He then starts speaking in a strange tongue and looking around.
OUT OF CHARACTER
The attempt to break the door would be a raw Strength check.

 

Morck OnlyShow
While you can sense your magic waiting to be used, as has become normal for you, there seems to be something preventing you from accessing it. The spell does not manifest nor even seem to respond at all to your attempt. If you couldn't still sense it there, it would almost be like it was before your accident.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Siril stands, and while he does not ignore the others, he says nothing.

As the others are busy with the door, he scans the rest of the cell for anything of interest or use.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

Morck grunts [talk]grrr something is preventing magic from working in here... so much for the easy road... and I'm still hungry. How about we put out strength together the bend a bar out of the way?[/talk] he suggest.

He then moves to the iron bars, and tries to identify a weak point in the whole section - one that could be exploited.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 am

[talk]Certainly couldn't hurt to try[/talk]

While the Half-Orc attempts to bend the bars, Tessara is searching for anything that might be able to be used to pick the lock
Skill CheckShow
Perception [dice]0[/dice]
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am

Jormungandr stands at the cell door, rubbing his shoulder, which is a bit sore from the impact.

Morck moves to the bars and starts pulling and pushing them, trying to find a weak point. He notes that the bars are sunk into iron sockets in the wall, and so far, this end seems to be well constructed.

Your elven companion stands but remains silent, looking around the cell carefully. Unfortunately, the only things visible inside the cell besides yourselves are the piles of straw whic you woke up on...some of which have obviously been here for a while.

Tessara starts searching the cell for anything that could help you escape, starting with the nearby piles of straw. She finds a few small animal bones, probably from a small rat, but nothing else so far.


Suddenly, you hear foot steps and the door to the hallway outside your cell opens. A green skinned, red eyed, hairy, whip-carrying monster wearing dirty leather enters the hallway in front of the jail. Behind it follows a bruised and brawny man with bound hands. You note that he is wearing simple clothing, though not the matching grey outfits you have on yourselves. The monster stops in front of your cell, then says, [talk]Awake, are you? Well, I'm wise to your tricks, prisoners. Move back from the bars and lie face down on the floor. Don't try anything, or I'll bash you good![/talk]
Tessara & Siril OnlyShow
You see a key ring hanging on the monster's belt
Morck & Jormungandr OnlyShow
You recognize the monster as a Hobgoblin
map-post 002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Siril moves to the left (-A-2) and tries to see, or hear, if there is anyone else outside the door.

He ignores the monsters commands, as if he can't understand him.

Perception:
[dice]0[/dice]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 pm

[talk]You can sure try it but i'll not just lay passivley whilst my captor tells me too. I'll ring your filthy neck when you open that door.[/talk] Jormungander will say defiantly
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Not wanting to cause any problems, Coty will back away from the bars a bit and start to whistle a happy tune. He will stop mumble to himself and then go back to whistling as he complies with the orders. What he is really trying to do is summon Linkie to appear near the people/monsters outside the bars (-D,-1 if the stool will not stop him from appearing there), hoping to surprise them a bit. While this is happening He will be looking to see who has the keys to see if he can bring them into the cell using mage hand (if it will work that is).

If Linkie does not appear he will stay on the ground not wanting to cause a problem, realizing his magic is not working and he is helpless here.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

[ooc]Aside from the Whip, is the monster carrying any other visible weapons?[/ooc]

admin

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 pm

admin wrote:[ooc]Aside from the Whip, is the monster carrying any other visible weapons?[/ooc]

admin
No
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Tessara will leave the bones in place for now and move up to (-b,1) where she will behave as if she is complying with the creatures request. As she moves up she speaks, [talk]I got a couple of questions for you. First, where are we? Second, why are we here. Third, when are we going to get to eat. Fourth, when are we getting released. Fifth, just who are you anyway Usquener?[/talk]

Pausing for a moment to judge the creature's reaction, she will continue with a slight smirk to her face. [talk]Now, if you are looking for a treasure hunter to help you find something you lost, heh, I'll be glad to help. No need for you to keep me locked up in here for that.[/talk]
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm

[ooc]
rednick90 wrote:[talk]You can sure try it but i'll not just lay passivley whilst my captor tells me too. I'll ring your filthy neck when you open that door.[/talk] Jormungander will say defiantly
Please update your Signature so we can see which PC you play - thanks!![/ooc]

Morck will back away from the prison bars, and go to D0. He won't get down on his face just yet, wondering how the Hobgoblin will react to the defiant tone he heard one of the prisoner say.

admin
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Siril moves to -A-2 and tries to look through the open door, but doesn't see anyone else.
Jormungandr stands fast and makes his own threat in turn.
Coty backs away mumbling (see below) moving to B1. He spots a ring of keys on the monster's belt.
Tessara steps stands up and steps towards the bars instead of away as ordered and questions the monster.
Morck steps away from the bars and watches the confrontation carefully.
Coty onlyShow
While you can sense your magic waiting to be used, there seems to be something preventing you from accessing it, even your bond to Linkie. The spells do not manifest nor even seem to respond at all to your attempt. Your attempts do not use up any spell slot or ability uses.
The monster draws his whip and expertly strikes Jormungandr through the bars of the cell. (Jormungandr takes 5 points of non-lethal damage) [talk]Don't think I won't strike you all until you are unconscious again.[/talk] he growls. [talk]Now back away and lie down if you know what is good for you.[/talk]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

[yell]Ahahahaha![/yell][talk]You think ya can try that again?[/talk] Jormungandr will try to catch the whip if the wielder tries to strike again.

[ooc]Not sure if reflex or combat maneuver let me know and i will roll[/ooc]
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

Morck sits down, watching the confrontation. At the same time, he will try to focus to determine the SOURCE of magic-nullifying that seems to be present in this cage.

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 am

Coty stays on the floor, but looks up to see what is going on. He is a bit disturbed that his magic is not working.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 am

Tessara is merely watchiing the confrontation to see if the creature will step closer so that she can try to get the keys without being noticed
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

rednick90 wrote:[ooc]Not sure if reflex or combat maneuver let me know and i will roll[/ooc]
Hmm, trying to catch a whip in the short time it striking you between the bars will be pretty hard. Probably a combination of the following:

Sense Motive or Perception (your choice, and you can take 10 on this check) to realize he is about to strike. DC 16 and 13 respectively.
-Success grants a +2 to the following roll

Dexterity Check to see if you react in time. DC 23

If you make the DEX check, then the final will be a Touch Attack vs AC 16


Go ahead and include all of them in the same post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm

[dice]0[/dice]perception

[dice]1[/dice]dex check. +2 if i suceed the perception

[dice]2[/dice] touch attack
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Siril waits, standing still against the wall.

He sees a couple of options, not sure of their success. If the Monster steps close to the bars, can he grapple it through the bars? If so, he'll try.

But, if for some reason the Monster ignores him, and he's still standing when the door opens, he'll charge the second it's unlocked.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Jormungandr taunts the whip-wielding jailor, and earns another lash for his efforts (3 more non-lethal damage).
Jormungandr tried to catch the end of the whip as it strikes, but reacts far to late. The monster smiles evilly. [talk]Behave foolish dwarf, or I'll just have you shot so that you aren't such a nuiscance.[/talk]

Morck sits down against the back wall and studies the cell.
Morck OnlyShow
He has heard of advanced incantations that can stop the magic of lesser beings, but can find no obvious source for such an effect. He does however realize that the light in the room is coming from glowing sections of the ceiling.
Coty also sits and watches the proceedings a small frown on his face.

Tessara and Siril don't move and are ready to act at a moment's notice. Unfortunately, the monster is not focusing on the dwarf to the exclusion of all else and his eyes flicker to them occasionally.

[talk]Now all of you move to the back of the cell and lie down, or you won't be getting anything to eat today.[/talk] The hunger pains in your empty stomachs surge at this announcement.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Siril stands tall for a moment to catch the guards attention, then his shoulder's slump as if in defeat. He plods to the closest back corner of the cell and squats down facing the corner with his head down and hood up. He attempts to give every indication of submission on the outside, but is ready to move.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14781
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 pm

[ooc]For those who have YET to do this, please update your signature to include your UserBar!!
Instructions are given in the Userbar for Escape from Zazer's Dungeon thread. Thanks!
[/ooc]
Morck, seeing the confrontation seemingly ended, lies down, still checking the light.

THINKING: Is this a magical light? How is this possible if it resides in an anti-magic field? Perhaps it could be broken or blocked... will have to try after the jailor's gone...
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Tessara huffs in frustration and with a sigh says, [talk]Sheesh, It's like a person can't even ask questions around here. I just wanted to get some answers.[/talk]

With continued muttering to herself, she will step back to (A2) and sit down on the floor, with one foot coiled underneath her and the other planted flat on the floor, and glares at creature with the whip uttering an insult in Elven in a low tone of voice. [whisper]Llie n'vanima ar' lle atara lanneina[/whisper]
Elven TranslationsShow
incidental words and phrases being spoken in Elven are being gathered from various locations. This one is from: http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm

Translation of Insult: You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 am

Coty remains on the floor. Morck submits to the demands and lies face up on the floor, contemplating the ceiling.

Siril and Tessara back off and pretend to submit, but try to be ready to react. Tessara mutters an insult, but the monster doesn't seem to understand what was said.

Jormungandr doesn't respond to the monster's demands at all.

The monster glares at Jormungandr, then growls. [talk]Have it your way then.[/talk] The monster leaves the room, taking the bound man with him. A couple of minutes later, he returns with a loaded crossbow and levels it at Jormungandr.
map-post 003.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon {Pathfinder} [ENDED]”