Awakening

Groggily waking up with a parched throat on a hard floor in a room smelling of stale, unwashed bodies is never the best way to start your day. Realizing that you aren't alone and that one wall is made of bars and not stone like the rest just means that it's going to be even worse than you thought. Your life will be getting very interesting, very soon. A one-shot module for level 1 characters, the players must escape their imprisonment, or face the consequences.

Moderator: Cain Eyebright

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Siril drinks the potion and watches the doorway.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Tue May 07, 2013 11:07 pm

[ooc]Guys, it is 10pm and I just finally got home, so today's update will be delayed until tomorrow evening...sorry[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Tessara moves behind Coty and unlocks the shackles restraining his hands/arms.
Siril takes and drinks the offered potion, regaining 8 hitpoints.
Morck suggests giving a potion to the dwarf, then opens the door leading to the next room.

He sees a short hallway with a table on the right wall. On the table are two wooden platters holding loaves of bread. To his surprise, he also sees a goblin closing the door at the other end of the hall. The goblin holds a large woven basket, which appears to be empty. The two stare at each other for a brief moment before the goblin lets out a loud shriek.

[ooc]Tessara did not have time to intervene, or Axel to respond about the potion. There is no surprise round and neither side was aware of the other.[/ooc]
ACTIVE EFFECTS
Round #1

Group 1: <-- Has initiative
Axel
Tessara
Siril
Coty
Morck

Group 2:
Goblin
map-post 017.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Upon hearing the shriek, Tessara moves to -D4 and attacks the goblin with the whip
OUT OF CHARACTER
Attack: [dice]0[/dice]
Damage: [dice]1[/dice]

 

~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Assuming he cannot charge without initial LoS, Siril moves to -D2 and throws a dagger.
Attack: (-2 size, -4 range, +4 skill = -2)
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage:
[dice]1[/dice]

(If he can charge, then he moves to -d6 and add 6 to the attack roll above. )
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Roll to confirm Critical!

Attack:
[dice]0[/dice]

Extra Damage:
[dice]1[/dice]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Excuse me, make that add 5 to the result in the case of a charge.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu May 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Axel swears and stands up from his crouch before moving behind Morck to see what is happening.
Tessara moves forward and strikes with the whip. The goblin lets out a yelp of pain.
Siril, unable to charge, moves behind Axel and flings the dagger he still holds at the goblin. Miraculously, the dagger does hit the goblin, instead of his allies which stand in the way and the goblin collapses against the door, unconscious. The door swings open from the goblin's impact.

***COMBAT ENDS***
[ooc]Siril, don't forget the -4 for cover![/ooc]

You can make out part of a crate in the next room through the open door. Looking around this small room, you note that beneath the table, there appear to be more shackles. Just like your cell, light comes from above, but with no obvious source.
map-post 017b.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm

[talk]Wow nice throw!![/talk]
Morck enters the room and grabs the two loaves and returns.
He turns back to Axel : [talk]One loaf for you and one for the dwarf - you need to heal him asap, before we go further... it will be one more of us against all of them...[/talk] he says, giving one loaf to the annoying human.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Siril moves to -d7, looks out the door and retrieves the dagger.


[ooc]Can you explain the cover? Not sure I see it.[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm

[ooc]
ElectroZman wrote:Siril moves to -d7, looks out the door and retrieves the dagger.

Can you explain the cover? Not sure I see it.
That would be Axel, Morck, & Tessara...they would provide cover to the goblin vs ranged attacks[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu May 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Axel looks at Morck and takes the loaf, then holds out a vial. [talk]There's only one left. If you want to use it on the loud-mouth, go ahead, but you and elf-girl look the worse for wear as well.[/talk]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

[ooc]I was thinking of giving the potion to the dwarf, but the player behind him has not renewed his subscription - thus forfeits his place in this PbP. If someone else takes the Dwarf, then Morck would try to heal him. Otherwise, he would give the potion to Teressa, which is better at melee combat than Morck is![/ooc]
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm

[ooc]
Cain Eyebright wrote:That would be Axel, Morck, & Tessara...they would provide cover to the goblin vs ranged attacks
Really? Interesting, I've never played it that way. Tons of 'line of sight' conversations on the web. Everyone seems to disagree on this.

We've always considered cover as something the target is right next to and is actively, or sometimes incidentally as per the DM, using as cover. Even if a friendly was right next to the target, and provided you had precise shot, there was no penalty.

In any case, I can see your point. Lots of folks in a line from Siril to the goblin. But, rolling a :d20: always helps.[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Fri May 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Coty rubs his wrists as if he has been in the shackles for hours (if not days), and continues to figure out where is friend Linkie is.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Morck quickly walks over to the dwarf and examines him and the potion he is holding, hesitating.
[whisper]Darn he's too far gone[/whisper]
He walks back to Teressa and gives her the healing potion
[talk]You could use this more than the dwarf it seems...[/talk] and hands over the potion.

He also quickly distributes pieces of the load of bread to anyone who wants a slice.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Sun May 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Tessara looks at the potion that Morck gives her to make note of the color and smell before drinking it down. [talk]Thanks big guy. I appreciate it.[/talk]

While Morck hands out pieces of bread to people Tessara goes to the door and after making sure that it still appears to be clear, steps through to do a quick examination of the room, pull the goblin further in and off to the side, and then goes to the door to listen, look, and smell for anything on the other side that might be there or might be coming their way.
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Morck grabs some bread and offers some to Axel. Axel takes the loaf and gives Morck a vial before biting into it.

Siril moves forward to retrieve the dagger he threw. Through the open door, he sees a number of crates.

Morck checks the dwarf and decides the vial is better in the hands of Tessara.

Tessara eyes the contents of the vial (Red) then takes a small whiff (it smells of almonds). Upon drinking it, the dagger wound heals completely.

Meanwhile, Coty again tries to summon his companion, but once again there is a block preventing his magical attempt from succeeding.

Axel grabs the goblin and tosses him into the cell, then looks to Tessara. [talk]You might want to lock the cell door before we leave.[/talk] He then moves next to the table and sticks a couple of loaves in his shirt, for later.
map-post 018.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sun May 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Siril will listen into the room.

If he hears nothing, then he will first take a loaf of bread.
Then he'll move into the room to the right, he'll move quietly to A8 unless he see's something of interest, or of course, an enemy.
If nothing of interest, then he checks out a crate.

If he does hear something like another creature, he'll flatten against wall and move silently to -c8.

Perception to listen:
[dice]0[/dice]

Perception to see anything of interest:
[dice]1[/dice]

Stealth:
[dice]2[/dice]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 am

Tessara makes sure that all of the goblins and Jerg are out cold, secured, and gagged before locking taking the keys and locking the door to the cell. She will have also done a quick check to make sure there were no other keys or weapons on any of the new prisoners. She then steps through to the second room where the goblin had been and will do a quick check for anything that could be of import that is hidden.

Assuming that Siril is the only being in the next room, she will glare at him before speaking in a low tone of voice but loud enough for him to hear without carrying further. [whisper]I know we are all impatient to get out of here, but impatience and hurrying ahead of everyone is going to get us all killed or at the very least thrown back in a cell.[/whisper] She will then start to check the room for anything of import including things which may be hidden.
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 am

[talk]Jerj must have his crossbow close to here... that would be helpful for us to escape[/talk] Morck states.
Morck will get in line as the next to last in the marching order. He will test to see if magic works form time to time, trying a detect magic cantrip.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Mon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Siril looks at Teressa and says just as softly and in elvish, [talk]I've known only a few other half breeds such as you, but still, most understood elven ways. Maybe its just that you've spent too much time in these human citys and they've ruined you. I will explain myself to you this once. I am trained as a scout and will do what I do best, not what others, who know nothing of me, think I should do. We fought well together just now, you and I, and can continue to do so, perhaps in time...[/talk] He pauses, [talk]If you need something ask, unless you'll be suggesting we take orders from that lunatic. But my actions are my own and are not yours to order or question. I can, and will, go alone if my help here is not wanted.[/talk]


[ooc]I'm trying my best in my first pbp. I've strung together a number of actions, knowing they would all take several turns. I expect some DM intervention and 'gimmes'. Just because I said I moved to a spot, doesn't mean I do so even if there is a wall of fire between me and it that I didn't notice before. I could just make a bunch of if-then-else statements, but then I might as well play WoW. If I'm mistaken about this, let me know. Of course if you're just playing in character, as am I, please forgive me, as I said, I'm new to pbp. (well, last time I played pbp was on the Steve Jackson Games BBS back in the '90s. Things are a bit different.)[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

[ooc]
ElectroZman wrote:I'm trying my best in my first pbp. I've strung together a number of actions, knowing they would all take several turns. I expect some DM intervention and 'gimmes'. Just because I said I moved to a spot, doesn't mean I do so even if there is a wall of fire between me and it that I didn't notice before. I could just make a bunch of if-then-else statements, but then I might as well play WoW. If I'm mistaken about this, let me know. Of course if you're just playing in character, as am I, please forgive me, as I said, I'm new to pbp. (well, last time I played pbp was on the Steve Jackson Games BBS back in the '90s. Things are a bit different.)
Yes, the Tessara post by Ealdwulf is 'in-character' so that was Tessara's thoughts on getting ahead of the group. On the DM intervention, yes, I wouldn't send you through a wall of fire, and as you have seen on previous posts, i've cut off how far someone gets into their lists of things to do when the situation changes significantly[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Mon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

City will get in line to march on. He will be in the middle of the pack. He will continue to summon Linkie as he marches along.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Siril pauses for a moment before grabbing a loaf of bread and moving into the next room (A8). He see's more crates and a lumpy pile of cloting in the far corner. One of the crates (C8) appears to be open.

Tessara does a quick search of Jerj and the goblins before locking the cell door and searching the small room. She confronts Siril who responds in a language that the rest of you don't understand, but he is obviously angry.

Axel moves into the room as well and starts looking around. Morck and Coty also move up between Axel and Tessara. Morck says some arcane works and makes mystic gestures, but nothing seems to happens.

[ooc]The ritual that summons Linkie takes a full minute, so you won't be do it while moving and will have to stop for a minute each time you try it.[/ooc]
map-post 019.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Wed May 15, 2013 8:32 am

Siril will press his ear to the other door and listen for a few moments. If he hears nothing of immediate concern, he'll check out the crates and the clothing.

As time allows, he'll take a look around the other walls for hidden doors.

If I need to roll:
[dice]0[/dice]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14761
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 am

[whisper]Magic is still not working here[/whisper] Morck informs the others.
[whisper]Is this our equipment?[/whisper] he asks to nobody in particular, as he heads to see if it is. If so, he will re-equip himself with his stuff.
After that, he will check to see if the lighting in this room is the same as the other magic-blocking rooms.
THINKING: Perhaps the light itself is cancelling magic... if it was blocked, perhaps that in the resulting darkness spells will function...
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm

[ooc]
ElectroZman wrote:he'll check out the crates and the clothing.

As time allows, he'll take a look around the other walls for hidden doors.
Do you have a preference on which set of crates you start with?[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Wed May 15, 2013 4:26 pm

If no one is there already, Siril starts with the open one.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 pm

[ooc]Now that you are all out and moving, go see the new thread: Jailbreak![/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon {Pathfinder} [ENDED]”