Awakening

Groggily waking up with a parched throat on a hard floor in a room smelling of stale, unwashed bodies is never the best way to start your day. Realizing that you aren't alone and that one wall is made of bars and not stone like the rest just means that it's going to be even worse than you thought. Your life will be getting very interesting, very soon. A one-shot module for level 1 characters, the players must escape their imprisonment, or face the consequences.

Moderator: Cain Eyebright

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 am

As Axel is quickly revealing himself to represent pretty much everything Siril detests about humans, he ignores him.

But after hearing the half-breeds observations about the light source, he takes a closer look. Can it be disabled or broken?
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 am

For a moment Coty looks interested in the dice game, and then the ideas about the light source brings him back to reality. He too moves around to the far areas of the cell gets as low to the ground as he can and tries to summon his friend just outside the door. If that does not work he will volunteer to be lifted up to take a closer look at the light source.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am

Seeing the gnome do as he does, Morck asks [talk]I take it you are a caster as well? interesting.[/talk]
[talk]I do not understand how such a magical light source could also stop magic from...[/talk] Morck stops abruptly, looking at the floor, then back up at the ceiling repeatedly.
[talk]Unless... the anti-magic area is BENEATH us, while this light above us is just out of reach![/talk] he blinks at his own words, which would be much more logical then his first theory.
[talk]If this corner-crouching does not work, perhaps getting higher would....[/talk] he trails off, continuing his testing.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Morck and Coty start wandering around the edges of the room, occasionally crouching down and trying to cast spells, but nothing appears to happen.

Siril remaings on guard, watching the door, while Tessara studies the lock on the door and fingers the bones she found.

Jormungandr remains unconscious.

Axel, seeing that no one is willing to take him on his offer to dice for the information glares at you before putting the dice back in his boot and turning to Tessara. [talk]Fine, be that way. If you can't pay me now and you won't play dice, then I want 5gp for my information, paid as soon as we get out of this place.[/talk]

[ooc]I will be out of town for most of the weekend for my anniversary, so I may not update again until Sunday.[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 pm

[ooc]Congrats on the anniversary. Wouldn't i get to make a fortitude save to remain conscious?[/ooc]
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

[ooc]
rednick90 wrote:Wouldn't i get to make a fortitude save to remain conscious?
No, see page 191 of the core rule book right column under 'Staggered and Unconscious':
When your nonlethal damage exceeds your current hit points, you fall unconscious.
I don't remember the exact amounts of lethal and non-lethal that you have off the top of my head and dont have time to scroll up and add them while I'm at work, but this is the situation in your case at the moment.[/ooc]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 am

Coty looks to the party and looks for the tallest one (provided it is not the new comer, who Coty is not thrilled with) and asks the tallest one [talk]"Can you please lift me as high as you can by that light. I would like to test our friend there's theory about magic being OK up high."[/talk]

If some one lifts him he will try to summon Linkie as a test. If no one will lift him he try to climb the bars and summon from there. (take 10 on climbing if possible)
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 am

Morck steps toward the gnome in the middle of the room. [talk]Mind you, the anti-magic area could go up to the ceiling as well...[/talk] Morck warns.
He then makes himself available to the gnome, lifting him on his shoulders.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

[ooc]As Siril doesn't have a height listed on the sheet I have, we'll assume he is shorter than Morck.[/ooc]

Tessara ignores Axel and continues to study the lock in front of her. Axel seems to be a bit affronted and starts looking each of you up and down in turn.

While Axel is slightly taller than Morck, he doesn't seem interested in helping Coty reach the ceiling, so Morck volunteers to assist and carefully lifts Coty up to stand on his shoulders while he braces against the wall. Unfortunately, Coty is still unable to manifest his companion.

Axel watches their antics with a small smirk on his face before addressing all of you. [talk]You guys don't look very strong.[/talk] *glances at Morck & Coty again* [talk]You're not very smart, either, so I'll be the boss of this cell.[/talk]
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm

As Axel's statement goes unchallenged, he looks around smugly. Before anything else can be said though, Siril hears bootsteps approaching the door.

Meanwhile, Morck puts Coty back on the ground after they get no result casting at the ceiling.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am

[talk]Company coming[/talk]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:13 am

Morck grumbles at the lack of results trying to determine the size of the anti-magic zone.
He ignores Axel.

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 pm

The door opens and Jerj comes into the room. He is carrying a basket of bread and some waterskins. He does not appear to have his whip or the keys that he had before. He glares at all of you. [talk]Step back from the bars now, or you can all go hungry until tomorrow.[/talk]

Axel steps back a few feet, glaring at Jerj the entire time.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Morck steps back, and readies himself to grab food & water when it becomes available...
THINKING: Finally, food!
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

Siril steps to the side, closer to the outer door, away from the jail cell door and the jailer.

Can he hear anyone else out there? Is it just the jailer for now?

When the food and water are passed through, he'll evaluate it closely. He's been drugged once, and that was enough.
If he has any doubts, he'll hang on to it, but forgo eating and drinking for now until he see's what effects it has on the others.
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 am

Tessara holds her hands up in supplication and warily steps back from the cell door so that she is slightly closer to the outer door and a step away from the bars, but keeping watch on Jerg.
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Coty steps back and thanks the jailer for the food. He will pause for a bit before eating just to make sure it is ok to eat.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Jerj steps up to the bars in front of the stool and sets the waterskins on the floor before pushing them between the bars with his boot. He keeps a close eye on both Morck and Tessara while doing so, as they are the closest.

Siril strains his senses, trying to detect anyone outside the door, but he doesn't hear anything.

Once the waterskins are in the cell, Jerj tilts the basket up to the bars, letting the loaves of bread an a couple wizened apples fall on top of the waterskins and to the cell floor. He smirks at all of you. [talk]Eat up, it may be your last meal for a while.[/talk] Jerj then leaves the room.

As soon as Jerj leaves, both Morck and Axel leap towards the food. Morck is both closer and faster, so grabs 2 loaves and an apple before Axel shoves him back. [yell]Hey, stay away from my food. I'm the boss of the cell, so you don't eat till I'm full.[/yell] Axel stands over the pile, watching all of you warily.

Morck is already tearing hungrily into one of the loaves he grabbed. How do the rest of you respond to Axel's demand?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 am

Coty steps up and tries to sound firm for the first time since you have all met him. [talk]"Sir, I really don't know who you are (pause as he tries to calm his nerves), and I have been pleasant to you, so please back off and let the rest of us eat. You are (another pause to gather himself) NOT the boss of me, and I doubt anyone in here. So give us our food. I am not sure you are not one of them anyway sent in here to spy on us. So back off (drawing to his full 3'+ height) before there is trouble."[/talk] Coty looks as if he could faint from this, but tries to stand firm, hoping someone bigger than him stands up and helps.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am

kabkal wrote:Coty steps up and tries to sound firm for the first time since you have all met him. [talk]"Sir, I really don't know who you are (pause as he tries to calm his nerves), and I have been pleasant to you, so please back off and let the rest of us eat. You are (another pause to gather himself) NOT the boss of me, and I doubt anyone in here. So give us our food. I am not sure you are not one of them anyway sent in here to spy on us. So back off (drawing to his full 3'+ height) before there is trouble."[/talk] Coty looks as if he could faint from this, but tries to stand firm, hoping someone bigger than him stands up and helps.
[ooc]I forgot the rest[/ooc]

All the while Coty is saying this, in his mind he is wishing Linkie would appear and show this guy a thing or two.

He is also trying to sens the motives of the new guy.

[dice]0[/dice] Sense Motive
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Siril walks over next to Coty and looks this moron in the eye.

[talk]You have one chance before we beat you senseless. Take your share and back off. Now.[/talk]

THINKING: With any luck at all, he'll keep up this stupidity, and we can rid ourselves of this idiot. Could probably beat the information we need out of him too. Just need an excuse to do it...


[ooc]Siril is a lean 6'1"[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

While the others confront Axel from the front, using effort to keep from being noticed, Tessara will work her way around so that she is behind Axel. Once she is there, she will gather the food and water and throw some of it to Siril and Coty before speaking to Axel.

[talk]You may have claimed to be the boss of the cell, but no one here agreed to that. You come in here talking big like you have information and demand we pay you for it. You offer a price and it was stated that you would get paid after we get out and so you raise the price since we can not pay you now. Makes we wonder just how good your information is and whether short stuff there is right and you were put in here as a ploy.[/talk]
OUT OF CHARACTER
Stealth: [dice]0[/dice]

Sleight of Hand: [dice]1[/dice]

 

~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

User avatar
Cain Eyebright
Divine Rank 15
Divine Rank 15
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Cain Eyebright » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Coty steps up and confronts Axel, trying to persuade him to part with some of the food. Axel stares at the gnome for a brief moment before responding. [talk]I like you, short stuff, and you did untie me earlier. Here.[/talk] Axel reaches down and then hands 2 loaves and a waterskin to Coty. [talk]And I'm not a spy.[/talk]
Coty OnlyShow
You aren't sure what his motives are, but at least he seems to like you more than the others.
Tessara begins walking around Axel to the corner while this is occurring and then Siril, his dislike of humans coming to the fore, steps over angrily to threaten Axel. Tessara is clearly visible, but doesn't appear too threatening at first. Axel's back is mostly to the bars, so Tessara can't get directly behind him, and is clearly visible, but she is directly opposite of Siril when the threat is made. Tessara quickly reaches down and snags two loaves and a waterskin before Axel realises and yells in anger. Axel stomps down, bursting the other waterskin and crushing the remaining 3 loaves of bread, though the other apple rolls away unharmed. Tessara proceeds to confront Axel as well. [yell]You didn't disagree with me a couple of minutes ago, and why should I share my information for free. I told you to leave my food alone. And how do we know you aren't some kind of sneak yourself, trying to take my bread like that?[/yell]

Focused on Axel and the food as you all were, none of you hears Jerj coming back into the room. [yell]What's all the racket now?[/yell] he demands. [yell]Settle down, or I'll knock you senseless like I did the dwarf.[/yell]

Axel rounds toward Jerj without pause, further grinding the remaining loaves into wet mush beneath his boots. [talk]Your threats don't scare us, Jerj. We'll all die in the mines anyway!"[/talk]

[yell]ENOUGH![/yell] Jerj glares at Axel with a menacing stare. [talk]Have it your way. If you're all so anxious to see the mines, then you'll go as soon as I get back with your shackles.[/talk] Jerj turns and stalks out, slamming the door behind him. He ingores anything else you all say while doing so.

As Jerj leaves, Axel turns to glare at Siril and Tessara. [talk]Now you've done it! If we don't figure out how to escape, we're all goners![/talk]
map-post 009.png
[ooc]How would you all feel about accelerating the update schedule to 3/week? Say Tuesday, Thursday, Weekend?[/ooc]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Image
Image | Slarn: Android Spellblade

kabkal
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by kabkal » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

[ooc]I am good with the new proposed schedule.[/ooc]
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
Image Gerbull: Tortle Barbarian

rednick90
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Grand Haven, MI/ Chicago, IL

Re: Awakening

Post by rednick90 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 pm

[ooc]im game[/ooc]
Image Sabine Human alchemist 4
Image Jormungandr: Dwarf/Fighter
Image Baron Von Freeze: Gnome/Summoner

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Morck is stunned that the troublemaker destroyed food and waterskins... AND to top it off, seriously reduced the opportunity for escape.
THINKING: What a seriously deranged person he thinks, finishing off his quick meal.
Join us on Image
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
My Play-by-Post GamesShow
Image Tiho: Ghostwise Halfling Druid
Image

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 pm

[talk]Tell us what you know, so we can plan our escape. And maybe, just maybe, you'll live to tell the tale.[/talk]

Siril picks up the Apple that rolled away and carefully cleans it.

[ooc]The faster schedule is fine with me. I rely on the emails to tell me when a new post comes in.[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

User avatar
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Golarion
Contact:

Re: Awakening

Post by admin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 pm

[ooc]
ElectroZman wrote:The faster schedule is fine with me. I rely on the emails to tell me when a new post comes in.
FYI - Those are not 100% reliable... some times, the forum just does not sends them... Best to check in regularly independently of notifications :P[/ooc]

User avatar
ElectroZman
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 am
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by ElectroZman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

admin wrote:[ooc]
ElectroZman wrote:The faster schedule is fine with me. I rely on the emails to tell me when a new post comes in.
FYI - Those are not 100% reliable... some times, the forum just does not sends them... Best to check in regularly independently of notifications :P[/ooc]
[ooc]yeah, noticed that. :roll:[/ooc]
Image Argos Mark: Human Fighter
Image Elion: Sorceror
Image Texudus Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Flick: Half-Elf Unchained Rogue

Ealdwulf
BARON
BARON
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: USA

Re: Awakening

Post by Ealdwulf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Tessara shakes her head at Axel's actions saying, [talk]Lle naa haran e' nausalle[/talk],and heads to the cell door once again in an effort to see if she can pick the lock with the bones she found while muttering to herself. [whisper]he's the one that was yelling and has the gall to blame us?[/whisper]
Elven TranslationsShow
incidental words and phrases being spoken in Elven are being gathered from various locations. This one is from: http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm

Translation of Insult: You are king in your imagination.
Skill CheckShow
Disable Device (using improvised tools): [dice]0[/dice]
~~~
Ealdwulf
"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects

Image
SpoilerShow
Image Vanya: Half-Elf / Rogue
~ Slip Gallows Abbey - Player ~ | Kasidra: Tiefling / Paladin
Image Tessara: Half-Elf / Rogue
Image Roxana: Half-Elf / Magus

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon {Pathfinder} [ENDED]”