Microsoft Visual Basic error

Need Help with TOS CORE?
Ask in this section!
jcubedvisions
Squire
Squire

Microsoft Visual Basic error

Post by jcubedvisions »

I'm getting this error when using TOS CORE on my Mac using Excel 2017 Version 16.11

"Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error in hidden module: 'clsTreeView'. This error commonly occurs when code is incompatible with the version, platform, or architecture of this application."

The error keeps on popping up, and I'm not able to use this version of the sheet at all.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Microsoft Visual Basic error

Post by admin »

jcubedvisions wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am I'm getting this error when using TOS CORE on my Mac using Excel 2017 Version 16.11

"Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error in hidden module: 'clsTreeView'. This error commonly occurs when code is incompatible with the version, platform, or architecture of this application."

The error keeps on popping up, and I'm not able to use this version of the sheet at all.
Ah the TreeView (which is a 3rd party creation I added to TOS+/TOS CORE) was working fine in Excel 2011... Until M$ broke compatibility!
I'll update TOS CORE with the newer version of the treeview... I think it fixes Mac Compatibility issues.

admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Done - TOS CORE v2.02 is updated in the download section of the website - thanks for letting me know!

admin
jcubedvisions
Squire
Squire

Post by jcubedvisions »

Thank you for fixing this! As soon as I can afford it, I will be getting the full version. Your prompt response is aiding said decision.

Return to “Help Desk”