Need Help with TOS CORE?
Ask in this section!
CaptainNeatoman
Squire
Squire

HP not making sense

Post by CaptainNeatoman »

Hello-

I am just trying out TOS Core and have built my first character using the Pathfinder system. This character is a lvl 5 Dwarf Barbarian, but HP is being reported as 17. This is obviously very wrong, as a more reasonable HP for this class and level would be in the 50's or 60's. Everything else is amazing, so I'm sure I'm just using the sheet incorrectly. When I look at the "Stats" tab, it says:

Hit Dice: 5d12+15 (17HP)

Now the 5d12+15 is correct, but making that equal 17 is impossible. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Steve
CaptainNeatoman
Squire
Squire

Re: HP not making sense

Post by CaptainNeatoman »

Nevermind! I figured it out. I did not realize that I had to manually enter my rolls on the XP sheet. That's exactly the kind of oversight I assume I'd made. Sorry I didn't give anyone a chance to help me, but thanks for making a great product!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: HP not making sense

Post by admin »

CaptainNeatoman wrote:Nevermind! I figured it out. I did not realize that I had to manually enter my rolls on the XP sheet. That's exactly the kind of oversight I assume I'd made. Sorry I didn't give anyone a chance to help me, but thanks for making a great product!
Note that there are a few options in the XP sheet you can use for stuff like "Maximum Hit Points" or the fixed HP variant.

Don't forget to give a good rating if you like TOS CORE!
admin

Return to “Help Desk”