No Advance

Need Help with TOS CORE?
Ask in this section!
Lejes
Soldier
Soldier

No Advance

Post by Lejes »

I just arrived at over 35,000 XP, yet TOS says I'm still at 6th level. I should be at 7th right now. What am I doing wrong?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: No Advance

Post by admin »

I can't say without having a peek at the .tos file of your character....

admin
Lejes
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Lejes »

I really don't want to waste your time (I'm such a noob on this), but quickly...how do I make that file to send to you?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Lejes wrote:I really don't want to waste your time (I'm such a noob on this), but quickly...how do I make that file to send to you?
No worries - in the Control worksheet, there is a Save Character button you can use (upper left) to create the .tos file, which you can then attach to a post here.

admin
Lejes
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Lejes »

Lars (level 6).tos
character file
(27.44 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
..My character was already 6 level when I got the TOS. Should be 7th now, But the character is not advancing in level.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Lejes wrote:But the character is not advancing in level.
Lejes wrote:What happened to help?? I submitted last May under "No Advance". I was told to attach a file..I did..but no response. Is Admin still around?
Sorry I missed your reply - feel free to 'bump' your thread if I've not answered in a timely manner! That re-establishes the 'new message in thread' flag.

As for your Character, what you missed is the "increase Level" notification under the XP total on the Front page...

TOS+ will not (it cannot) automatically advance the level - because it does not know in which class you wish to continue your progression with - remember that multiclassing or using a prestige class are possibilities that the sheet can't divine. On the Front sheet, replace the level 6 by level 7.

Does that answers your query?
admin

Return to “Help Desk”