Are we having fun yet?

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt

Are you having fun yet?

1. This is the BEST GAME EVER
No votes
2. I'm enjoying this game.
70%
3. It's Alright, but when do I get to kill something?
10%
4. It's Alright.
10%
5. Too dull.
No votes
6. Can't wait till I die.
No votes
7. Count me out - let someone else have my spot.
No votes
8. I'm still in but we need a major overhaul - and perhaps a restart.
No votes
9. Let's get on with the game already!
No votes
10. Other. see post.
10%

Total votes: 10

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Are we having fun yet?

Post by Sunbolt » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:52 pm

The vote here is to see if you're enjoying the game so far. It's new, and I'll ask again later. If you think something needs to be changed - let me and the rest know.

The speed of the game will improve as you are now all together again.

Also, the next few "scenes" will require you to kind of "go with the flow". They will not be indicitive of what will happen "most of the time. "

Icthius
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by Icthius » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:54 pm

I like it. My only complaint is that it's going a bit slow, but considering that there are 9 players, it's going at a perfectly reasonable rate. Bravo.

steeladept
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by steeladept » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:41 pm

Icthius wrote:I like it. My only complaint is that it's going a bit slow, but considering that there are 9 players, it's going at a perfectly reasonable rate. Bravo.
I agree...The only problem I noticed is that it seems to have slowed down. As long as it picks up again as you suggest, I am happy with it.
Taman Malainus, Scout & Tarati Guide
Elf, 4'9", Brown Hair, Tan Skin, Brown Eyes

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:53 pm

I am enjoying but it seems a little slow. I think, though, that it will pick up. I don't know about the rest of you, but this is the first game I have played this way. Maybe I need to switch gears because I am way to used to being right in front of everybody. Plus I think the game should get moving along more once we get used to playing this way.

Not to mention that I have always found it difficult to play with people I have never played with before. Have to give props to Sunbolt for stepping up to DM a group of players he may never meet in real life.

xenos007
BARON
BARON

Post by xenos007 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:02 pm

I agree, this has got to be alot of work, but at least we are not totally constrained by having to setup a day to sit around the table. This should get flowing smoothly now that were are for the most part on the same page.
I Have a Bad Feeling About This

Lickitys Plit
Templar
Templar

Post by Lickitys Plit » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:40 am

This is a new experience for me. I also am used to being in a group of people. So learning to play on line is a fun experience. It so different. I believe we will have to learn a whole new way to play. It may be that others have already developed ways to play. But I have not heard of them, and I think it will be a lot of fun to develope them.
Lickitys Plit
Always on my way Somewhere Else.
It is not where you are going, It is the mode of travel

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Lickitys Plit wrote:This is a new experience for me. I also am used to being in a group of people. So learning to play on line is a fun experience. It so different. I believe we will have to learn a whole new way to play. It may be that others have already developed ways to play. But I have not heard of them, and I think it will be a lot of fun to develope them.
Thanks for the input. I'll endeavor to keep the game moving. The only down side is that sometimes people will miss a validation. I can't be on EVERYDAY, but I probably won't miss more than a day at any given time. We'll still plan on no less than one validation for the whole group every 48 hours - but I'll try to continue little mini updates more often.

We still have to see how combats work in the forums.

guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by guysorrow » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:19 pm

so far i think this has been a good start. i think this format is new to most of us. i'm already looking at this as a lengthy process and not expecting it to be like group gaming. so i'm really enjoying it.
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”