Facing the giants

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
steeladept
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by steeladept » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:52 am

"I too agree, and will lead, but be careful. The fact that people thought they saw movement from these statues unnerves me. Living statues are things of nightmares."

Taman then takes the lead with Thandael and heads further down the path. He takes special note of detail and movement (if any) from the statues as he starts to pass.
Taman Malainus, Scout & Tarati Guide
Elf, 4'9", Brown Hair, Tan Skin, Brown Eyes

guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by guysorrow » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:55 am

"I will follow with Anneka." Kelran replies. "If it were not for the eerie moving feeling, the cavernous silence, the oppressive darkness, and these ominous looming giants - I could almost imagine we were on a nice moonlit walk. " Kel winks at Anneka jokingly.
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

Razgriz
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Razgriz » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 pm

Rorik moves as quietly as possible up to the 2 scouts moving with them "My ability to see in the dark may be help here"
People in glass houses sink ships

patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:38 pm

Razgriz wrote:Rorik moves as quietly as possible up to the 2 scouts moving with them "My ability to see in the dark may be help here"
"Glad to have you along. I'll try not to stand in front of you, to avoid blocking your view." Thandael smiles down at the dwarf.

Razgriz
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Razgriz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:26 pm

Rorik glares at Thandael and readies his axe then smiles "Its ok if you get in front of me I will bring ye to a height appropriate" He smiles again as he looks at Thandael's kneecap and then chuckles a bit
People in glass houses sink ships

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”