RPP Role Play Pause

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

No RP for a bit

Post by Sunbolt » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:25 pm

Let's hold up on the RP for a few days. I'm working with different people in PMs on their shopping lists -- character updates etc. We'll take the weekend for ooc character building and private RP sessions in PMs.

Then, next week the group will pick up with their new belongings and such.

guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by guysorrow » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:12 pm

are we then basically breaking for the night at the kipa?
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:24 pm

guysorrow wrote:are we then basically breaking for the night at the kipa?
Sure - we'll pick up the next day or two days later depending on how long the shopping trip takes.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:23 pm

OK here's the latest

I'm working with the last set of people who sent me their shopping lists - not everyone however sent me their shopping lists.

Also, not everyone has sent me their 3rd level mcs files - if there's a problem let me know - if you're waiting till after shopping, that's fine.

The game will start again on Monday - assuming no new setbacks.

Also, a few common notes:

I posted a map of fepaldown shops in the places section. Choose where you're going - or if you're going to the open air market.

The open air market is transient - meaning the people who set up shop there might not be there next week or ever again.... Mostly it's made up of farmers with produce and the like - handmade items etc. Sometimes an adventurer sets himself up there for a day or two to sell off his hoard and make room in his saddle bags...etc.

The shops - just to the west has everything that's listed...

West of the shops is the industrial section of town - mostly where the ores are processed and broken down from fepal into iron, copper, mithril, and quartz. It's also where the slaughter house is (south side) and there's a market to buy and sell cattle and livestock inbetween the two. On the south east side is the tannery (Where Kel's Grandfather works).

I didn't include those places on the shop map - since they're just outside of the market area, however, I thought if someone was interested they might wander into it.

Lickitys Plit
Templar
Templar

Post by Lickitys Plit » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:20 am

currently out of town, access to internet sporatic at best. Will be back in town sometime next week (when I have finished setting this persons private network up the way he wants it).
Sorry for the hold up. please continue with out me.
I plan to be a 2nd level cleric, 1st level wizard Non-specialized. My second level domain spell for the time in town will be Identify. Only Requires a Devine Focus. Can only cast once per day but it I have one thing to Identify (Staff of healing) I can identify for the group one Item per day for as long as we stay in town. When we leave I will not pray for it until we stop in a town again.
Lickitys Plit
Always on my way Somewhere Else.
It is not where you are going, It is the mode of travel

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:24 pm

Lickitys Plit wrote:currently out of town, access to internet sporatic at best. Will be back in town sometime next week (when I have finished setting this persons private network up the way he wants it).
Sorry for the hold up. please continue with out me.
I plan to be a 2nd level cleric, 1st level wizard Non-specialized. My second level domain spell for the time in town will be Identify. Only Requires a Devine Focus. Can only cast once per day but it I have one thing to Identify (Staff of healing) I can identify for the group one Item per day for as long as we stay in town. When we leave I will not pray for it until we stop in a town again.
No worries - I'm still working on group pms... should be done with that by this weekend.
So we should all be up to date by Monday.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:57 pm

At this point there's only one person with whom I'm still role playing the shopping lists. I need all mcs files by Tomorrow night (Sunday) and I'll have us meet back in the Kipa late Sunday or first thing Monday.

We do have a drop out. Razgriz has too many time comittments to continue in the game - so Rorik is going to take his leave of the group. If you want to post any good byes, in character, Raz, you may do so in the morning. Otherwise, in the next proper validation, Rorik will bid the rest of you adue and catch the next caravan our of Fepaldown to pursue his own destiny. Who knows - you might just see him again ... someday.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:43 am

Please send your mcs files today.

I'm still missing many of them.

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”