OK ROLE CALL

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

OK ROLE CALL

Post by Sunbolt » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:58 pm

This game has slowed to a crawl - I'm waiting for people to post far too long.... I posted the last validation on Tuesday and it's Saturday night and I only have four posts...

I'd like everyone to check in with me through a PM and let me know what's going on - Pat, I already know you're out of town this week - don't worry. The rest of you - especially the two who didn't get me MCS files for level 3 - either let me know what's going on by Tuesday or I'm going to start removing players. I have had several people who wanted to take the 9th place (and I kinda liked keeping it at 8 which was my original number when I made the exception and went to nine anyway...)

We're about to enter a part of the capaign where things will speed up - if you all allow - so I kind of want to bring us down to only truly interested players.

(Effectivly, The campaign was designed for third level characters - everything up till now was shakedown and team building so you all got a chance to become familiar with play by post. If you want out now - let me know - if you want to stay in - let me know. This is the time when I can most easily swap out characters....)

Also - I'll do this as a one shot - if you find you don't like your current character - I can allow you to switch it for a different race/class. You will be limited in what you can pick from - AND you'll start out at level 2 (everyone else is level 3, as you know.)

So, that's it - pms please by Tuesday.

As of Tuesday - we're going to go to three validations a week.

Tuesday, Friday and Sunday - I think. Though I reserve the right to modify these dates based on how the campaign moves.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:45 pm

At this point I have the following:

Cyntinia - Anneka active and posting.
PatRansom - Thandael active and posting.
Icthius - Aton active and posting.
Klakxor - Klakxor - active and posting.
Guy Sorrow - Kelran - Active and posting.
Steeladept - Taman - Active and posting.

Lickitys Plit - Mycroft - no activity for a week missing mcs. 6/30
Xenos007 - Xenor - no activity for a week missing mcs -- I can't even find a post from you in the last three threads.... Maybe I'm too tired to see it.

Razgriz - rorik - left for lack of time.

The three of you who are MIA have till Friday's validation to send me a pm - and the two of you who are missing mcs files to get them to me, or I have no choice but to remove you from the game and give others who are waiting a chance to join.

Again - if there's a problem - please let me know. I think I've been very good about allowing people who are busy the chance to go elsewhere without reprecusions.

I need everyone to post at least once per validation. If you character has nothing to do - you have two choices - 1 - pm me to let me know that your character is bored. 2 - take a proactive role and make something postive happen.

I think I posted at the beginning of this campaign during character creation that you should not create a character that is a loner. If you character is a loner - then he's got no reason to join a group and thus can't/shouldn't be here. I don't cater to those who sit in a corner and wait for things to happen. There are plenty of plot points - if you want something to happen - you have to pick up on one and start something, not just sit there and react. I don't have any hordes of orcs just waiting over the next rise.... It's not my style.

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”