On the open sea - again

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

On the open sea - again

Post by Sunbolt » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:10 pm

Time passes uneventfully. The Captain has ordered that Brandon and Epps be allowed to do work on board in exchange for some small liberties.

In this case those liberties are having a length of chain added whick allows them to scrub the decks and move about without actually being cramped. Brandon has taken to the job with diligence. Epps seems more reluctant - but they're both producing admirable results.

They take on the nastiest jobs and while Epps grumbles loudly enough to be heard, but get the job done in a timely manner and with no attempts to escape, harm anyone, or sabatage anything... so far.

As you finish with breakfast, Randolf comes to you and informs you that you should be making sigh of First Island by sundown tonight.

"This is our last day in danger - we hope - till our return trip. Be vigilent."

And with that he slips away.

Permous comes down off the crow's nest and sits next to you all - his shift complete.

"Pass some of the jelly?" he asks of Aton as he grabs a bowl and the last of Saul's bagels. "I wanna enjoy this. Thanks for saving it for me." He points the last at Thandael.

"So what'cha all talking about?"

valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS

Post by valinor » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:23 am

Dhanthus passes some mugs as he slides the fresh water bucket around, "Ere ya go folks."

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:17 pm

"Just conversing on how Brandon and Epps seem to be at least attempting to do work on the ship.

That and how soon we will see land again. Not sure how you sailors do it."

steeladept
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by steeladept » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:56 pm

"Yeah, well I figure they expect to be fed to the sharks if they don't cooperate. That would be enough enticement for most sailors, I think."
Taman Malainus, Scout & Tarati Guide
Elf, 4'9", Brown Hair, Tan Skin, Brown Eyes

Cyntinia
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Cyntinia » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:44 am

Anneka spends her time working and praying.
Anneka Sunflare, Cleric of Lathander
½elf 5'3" blonde with blue eyes wearing clerical robes.

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”