back again

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Notice

Post by Sunbolt » Sat May 12, 2007 8:06 am

You head out of the "house" talking and heading to the port.

I'm awaiting a couple of results from pms - so we're at a slight pause right outside the door as you're talking among yourselves and getting your bearings to determine which rope bridges you need to take to get back.

User avatar
guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 am
Location: WINNIPEG, CANADA
Contact:

Post by guysorrow » Sat May 12, 2007 9:31 am

"what do you think of that Dhanthus?" Kelran says as he slows a little and looks across the way.
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Sat May 12, 2007 10:17 am

Thandael, it seems, has also spotted some activity across the "street." Without hesitation, he walks over and asks, "What goes on on here?" (curious, not demanding, tone of voice)
Image

User avatar
valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by valinor » Sat May 12, 2007 11:40 am

"Am rather not sure, but I've seen men like us or at leyst like meyh, who arr unsav-arr-eee soths." as Dhanthus' moves. "Ex-squeeze me a mo-ment, I jast need to asks thems some answers." with that Dhanthus seems to move like a predatory cat towards the nearest exit or window away from the notice of the men across the street.

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:22 am
Location: Fl
Contact:

Post by Sunbolt » Tue May 15, 2007 3:52 pm

As Dhanthus and Thandael navigate their way, the people who are packing up seem increasingly nervous and the large men step forward to meet Than.

"We're moving in, they're moving out. What's it to you?"

You see that there are about seven large men barely helping two elderly people pack up their belongings.

User avatar
guysorrow
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 am
Location: WINNIPEG, CANADA
Contact:

Post by guysorrow » Wed May 16, 2007 4:32 pm

"Well it looks like they could use hand." Kel says as he strides by the large men, ignoring them. "Well met," He says to the elderly couple. "Do you need any help with your belongings?"
The First Campaign - Kelran, Human Scout
The Madragar Campaign - Tromble Kimerry, Halfling Performer
TOS+ Campaign - Vaykor, Chitine Monk/Kensai
TOS 100+ Campaign - Garias, Admiral of the Lord's Navy

User avatar
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Morrisville, PA
Contact:

Post by klakxor » Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Klakxor walks near the interaction, not sure exactly what is going on. He does not approach the large men and tries to stay within 5' of his companions

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Wed May 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Thandael says nothing, but scratches his head awaiting the elderly couple's response to Kelran.
Image

User avatar
valinor
MARQUIS
MARQUIS
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by valinor » Wed May 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Dhanthus says something from the dark, "Am not here to converse, but you're bullying these old folks, and am not gonna stand for it nor will I be apologetic of my rashness about it." He seems furious and his sailor-talk seem to disappear and his mien is a bit dark.

Dhanthus attacks one of the large men with both blades flashing!

Icthius
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:37 pm
Location: Irving, Texas
Contact:

Post by Icthius » Thu May 17, 2007 1:06 pm

Aton sighs exaggeratedly. "Here we go again..." Positioning himself where all combatants (excluding Dhanthus, if possible) are within 25 feet of him, Aton's eyes glow silver, then explode into a cone of brilliant light!

3 PP on Disable, making the DC +1 it's usual, range of 25 ft. and it effects up to 6 HD of creatures. I think the DC is 16 (4 int, 1 for level, 1 augment) willsave to negate.

User avatar
steeladept
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT
Posts: 373
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: Ambridge, PA
Contact:

Post by steeladept » Thu May 17, 2007 2:17 pm

"What, what is going on? Oh crap...I don't think I got over the last scrap yet..."

Taman then readies his rapier and prepares to charge the first bully he sees fighting.
Taman Malainus, Scout & Tarati Guide
Elf, 4'9", Brown Hair, Tan Skin, Brown Eyes

User avatar
Cyntinia
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Cyntinia » Fri May 18, 2007 2:44 am

Anneka pulls out her mace to protect the elderly couple. She is currently
in the back of the group but she will try to get between the couple and danger.
Anneka Sunflare, Cleric of Lathander
½elf 5'3" blonde with blue eyes wearing clerical robes.

User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Post by patransom » Fri May 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Thandael looks a bit shocked at Dhanthus sudden attack. He pulls out his bow and steps back, attempting, like Anneka, to put himself between the old couple and the toughs.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”