The Only Campaign

Enjoy an experimental trip into the world of play by post - explore the Kingdom of Tarati where peace currently rules, growth is at an all time high, and racism simply doesn't exist. Your DM is Sunbolt
admin
-={ CREATOR }=-
-={ CREATOR }=-

The Only Campaign

Post by admin » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:12 pm

A few things to remember:
  • The standard rules apply here also (i.e. no Political stuff, Religious or out of taste, etc...). Gross wording/conversation is ok IF your DM (Sunbolt) allows it within the context of your PC's Conversations (An Orc saying he's going to do this and That to a human child is FINE - I would expect Orcs to hate humans). Most users are over 30, so I do not feel the need to 'filter' what your character says.
  • Sunbolt *IS* the Moderator/Game Master for this section. He has power over any/all your messages. He can delete them, move them etc..
  • If you have an Issue, work it out with your DM, not me. I'm busy making the Sheet better.
  • Respect others, and remember we are NOT all English (I'm French Canadian , if you did not know - I make typos and I would guess the phrases making from me is weird {pun intended :D }
  • Being a DM is alot of work and is done voluntarily - never forget that.
Enjoy !

Richard

Sunbolt
DUKE
DUKE

Post by Sunbolt » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:16 pm

Much obliged Richard. This looks like it's going to be fun. I've already sent out stats to two people, I'll check back tomorrow night for the next batch. I figure we'll start on Sunday if everyone can get a character together for review by Friday.

Return to “{PbP} The First Campaign [CLOSED]”