[Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

A game that seems to change settings every couple of years; currently following the Age of Worms Adventure Path.

Moderator: patransom

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:17 pm

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
It opens for me from the link above, but here it is again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Cyrius calls out, We've got company! and steps back to 1720 to give Prost a clear shot.
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:45 pm

JPetherick wrote:Worrel moves to explore the tunnel leaving the northeastern corner of the room. He heads east before turning north to the tunnel intersection. While he does this, he keeps his shield high in case more arrows or bolts are fired at him.


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Move - 20 ft to 2213
Standard - Fight Defensively (-4 to Attacks, +2 dodge bonus to AC) (AC 25, Touch 13, Flat 22)


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Attack (if required)
MW longsword +10 (+5 BAB, +4 Str, +1 MW) -
JPetherick rolled 1d20+10 and got a total of 26:
16

MW longsword damage 1d8+4 -
JPetherick rolled 1d8+4 and got a total of 11:
7
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 am

Lola looks towards Cyrius, to see what company. Crossbow is at the ready.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Round 6 Continues

Worrel moves to explore the tunnel leaving the northeastern corner of the room. He heads east before turning north to the tunnel intersection. While he does this, he keeps his shield high in case more arrows or bolts are fired at him. Once he reaches the intersection, he encounters a crossbow-toting goblin and, with a decisive spinning slash, sends the creature reeling into the afterlife [11 hp damage = death to the goblin formerly located at 2212]. To the north, the light on Worrel's shield is just enough to show that the corridor opens into a larger space.

Lola finishes loading her crossbow and moves to catch up with the rest of the group.

Round 7 Begins

Tex moves next to Worrel and looks up the corridor to the north.

Marcus sticks with Worrel, still ready to electrocute any goblins [readied action].

Cyrius waits for Prost's return...

Prost moves back around the corner, south and west, ready to fire if he sees a foe...

In the light from Prost's sunrod, Cyrius now sees the two goblins that had been sneaking up behind the party. He calls out, We've got company! and steps back to give Prost a clear shot...

In spite of the clear line of fire, Prost's sling bullet bounces right off the first goblin in line, who seems to have some magical protection [shot missed because the goblin's AC has been magically increased]

The two goblins return fire at Prost, but their bolts clatter harmlessly against the corridor walls.

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Crosshatched areas are total darkness where only Tex's darkvision can see.

Round 7 Continues
Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 48.2 min left, 4 hp damage
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, light on bolt at 2117 49.8 min left, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 50 bolts left
Round 8 Begins
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 32 arrows left
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 44 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: mind blade longsword readied, 12 bolts left, 2 hp damage
Evan Prost: unloaded slingstaff readied, 4 regular bullets left, sunrod in boot
Goblins
---->Validation

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:12 am

Lola will move towards 2221.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Speed 30, not sure if she can see the two goblins at the end of the corridor.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Go and help the others, says Worrel. I will stay here and ensure nothing comes up behind you.

If Tex moves, Worrel will step slightly to the west so that his light illuminates the corridor to the west. Either way, he hunkers behind his shield while keeping watch for more goblins.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Fight Defensively - +2 dodge bonus to AC, -4 to attacks (AC 25, Touch 13, Flat 22)
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 am

Prost reaches down, removes his sun-rod, drops to keep corridor lit, and moves to 2220...
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:53 am

kabkal wrote:Lola will move towards 2221.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Speed 30, not sure if she can see the two goblins at the end of the corridor.


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
The goblins are in dim light, but they are attacking and no longer tying to hide, so Lola can see them without a Perception check.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Cyrius moves to 1221 and swings at the Goblin #2.

Mind Blade Attack: 1d20+9
CGM3 rolled 1d20+9 and got a total of 13:
4

Mind Blade Damage: 1d8+3
CGM3 rolled 1d8+3 and got a total of 4:
1
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 am

patransom wrote:
kabkal wrote:Lola will move towards 2221.

 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Speed 30, not sure if she can see the two goblins at the end of the corridor.


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
The goblins are in dim light, but they are attacking and no longer tying to hide, so Lola can see them without a Perception check.


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Can she attack this round?
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 am

kabkal wrote:Can she attack this round?


 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Yes, she can.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Lola fires at the first goblin she sees.

kabkal rolled 1d20+5 and got a total of 25:
20
to hit
kabkal rolled 1d10+1 and got a total of 7:
6
if hits

kabkal rolled 1d20+5 and got a total of 14:
9
to confirm
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Round 7 Continues

Go and help the others, says Worrel. I will stay here and ensure nothing comes up behind you. He waits to see if Tex will move...

Lola moves into the corridor and fires at the first goblin she sees (G2). In flight, Lola's bolt drones as if uttering a prayer, the last rites for the poor unfortunate soul who stands in its path [critical not confirmed, but 7 hp is enough to kill G2 anyway].

Round 8 Begins

At Worrel's suggestion, Tex hustles to aid the rest of the party.

Worrel steps slightly to the west so that his light illuminates the corridor to the west. He hunkers behind his shield while keeping watch for more goblins.

Marcus remains ready to electrocute any goblins [readied action].

Cyrius moves into the corridor and swings at the remaining goblin, but misses.

Prost reaches down, removes his sunrod, drops it to keep the corridor lit, and ducks back around the corner.

The remaining goblin (G3) attempts to tumble away from Cyrius. Cyrius, however, is too quick and takes advantage of the opportunity to slash at the goblin. A razor-thin wound erupts with blood from the midsection of the goblin, permanently foiling its attempt to escape [AoO hits and delivers 9 hp damage, killing G3].

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Combat is over for the time being. Feel free to post multiple actions.

Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 48.1 min left, 4 hp damage
Lola: unloaded heavy crossbow readied, light on bolt at 2117 49.7 min left, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 49 bolts left
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 32 arrows left
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 44 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: mind blade longsword readied, 12 bolts left, 2 hp damage
Evan Prost: unloaded slingstaff readied, 4 regular bullets left, sunrod dropped at 2021

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Prost re-loads his sling staff, retrieves his sun-rod and pairs up with Cyrius, within 10' to light the way...also stopping to search the goblins for anything useful...potions, ammo, halfling size bolts maybe...?
Last edited by smeltdm on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Worrel cautiously moves around the corner and pushes the crossbow away from the fallen goblin. He continues to watch the northern tunnel.
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 am

Lola will assist in the search of the dead. Then she will load her crossbow. She will check on the injured to see how everyone is doing after the battle.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Thu May 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Marcus will remain with Worrel and we'll search the body of the goblin Worrel pushed the crossbow from.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Cyrius will stay where he is, charging his mind blade with psychic energy and ready to slash at any goblin that comes within reach.

Mind Blade Attack: 1d20+9
CGM3 rolled 1d20+9 and got a total of 21:
12

Mind Blade Damage: 1d8+3+1d8
CGM3 rolled 2d8+3 and got a total of 12:
4, 5
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Sat May 13, 2017 11:54 am

Prost re-loads his sling staff, retrieves his sun-rod and pairs up with Cyrius, within 10' to light the way...also stopping to search the goblins for anything useful.

Worrel cautiously moves around the corner and pushes the crossbow away from the fallen goblin. He continues to watch the northern tunnel.

Lola assists in the search of the dead. Then she loads her crossbow. She also check on the injured to see how everyone is doing after the battle. No one seems severely injured [hp damage taken is below].

Marcus remains with Worrel and searches the body of the goblin Worrel pushed the crossbow from.

Cyrius stays where he is, charging his mind blade with psychic energy and ready to slash at any goblin that comes within reach.

Tex searches the goblin's campsite.

Found on the bodies and around the campsite are the following:
  • 201 crossbow bolts (that's not a typo)
  • 13 small suits of masterwork studded leather armor
  • 13 vials of alchemist's fire
  • 391 gold pieces
  • Some dirty bedrolls, crates of food, and a barrel of water.

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Let me know what you're taking... I don't think anyone has the carrying capacity to take the armor, though.

Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 47.1 min left, 4 hp damage
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, light on bolt at 2117 48.7 min left, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 49 bolts left
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 32 arrows left
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 44 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 12 bolts left, 2 hp damage
Evan Prost: loaded slingstaff readied, 4 regular bullets left, sunrod in boot

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Sat May 13, 2017 12:31 pm

patransom wrote:Found on the bodies and around the campsite are the following:
  • 201 crossbow bolts (that's not a typo)
  • 13 small suits of masterwork studded leather armor
  • 13 vials of alchemist's fire
  • 391 gold pieces
  • Some dirty bedrolls, crates of food, and a barrel of water.
Can Prost use the crossbow bolts...if so he will take 40...
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Sun May 14, 2017 8:08 am

Lola will retrieve the bolt with the light on it, check to see if it could be fired again, cover it and store it. She will alse to 20 bolts if they are usable be her. Then she will ready herself to move on.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby JPetherick » Sun May 14, 2017 10:19 pm

I do not use a crossbow, so the bolts are of no use to me. Someone should take that alchemist fire, though. If no one else wishes to carry it, I am willing to do so, states Worrel.
 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Worrel will take the alchemist's fire (all), if no one else wants it.
Image
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
JPetherick
Divine Rank 6
Divine Rank 6
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby CGM3 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Cyrius remains on guard against the appearance of more goblins.
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
User avatar
CGM3
Divine Rank 9
Divine Rank 9
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Atlanta, GA (USA)

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Mon May 15, 2017 12:06 pm

JPetherick wrote:I do not use a crossbow, so the bolts are of no use to me. Someone should take that alchemist fire, though. If no one else wishes to carry it, I am willing to do so, states Worrel.
 OUT-OF-CHARACTER:   
Worrel will take the alchemist's fire (all), if no one else wants it.

It may be more judicious to split them up, two each, and you take the extra one for three....just saying...
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 am

Marcus would like a hand in them crossbow bolts, so long as his share equals that of any other able to use them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby Duniagdra » Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 am

Also will take any unclaimed for share of the load in his haversack.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Newark, New Jersey, USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby kabkal » Mon May 22, 2017 7:59 am

Lola will allow anyone who wants the alchemist fire.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image Coty: Gnome/Summoner
ImageBART 1173:Andriod/Pisterol
kabkal
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: USA

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby patransom » Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 am

Lola collects her lighted bolt and finds that its shaft is broken, so it can't be fired again. She could store the lighted part of it if she wants, although it might be just as easy to cast light again...

The following items are retrieved and distributed:
  • 391 gold pieces (Prost's Haversack, and added to the Party Loot List)
  • 13 alchemists' fire (3 to Worrel, 2 to each other party member, recorded in my DM sheet)
  • 40 crossbow bolts to Prost (recorded below and in my DM sheet)
  • 20 crossbow bolts to Lola (recorded below and in my DM sheet)
  • 40 crossbow bolts to Marcus (recorded below and in my DM sheet)
  • 101 crossbow bolts to Party Loot (stored in Marcus' Haversack, and added to the List)

 ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS   
Which way will you explore next?

Worrel: longsword and shield readied, 42 arrows left, light (from Marcus) on longsword 46.1 min left, 4 hp damage
Lola: loaded heavy crossbow readied, light on a broken bolt 47.7 min left, wand of CLW 5 charges left, 69 bolts left
Texudus TreeBender: longbow readied, 32 arrows left
Marcus Tilsworth: loaded crossbow readied, 84 bolts left
Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: charged mind blade longsword readied, 12 bolts left, 2 hp damage
Evan Prost: loaded slingstaff readied, 4 regular bullets left, 40 crossbow bolts left, sunrod in boot

 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
patransom
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor
 
Posts: 5714
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Re: [Active Thread] The Third Face of Evil

Postby smeltdm » Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Prost suggest to Cyrius, “We should rejoin the others”
Image Evan Prost: Halfling/Rogue
Image Moe Human/Rogue
Image Belor Fletcher Human Cleric of Abadar

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
User avatar
smeltdm
Divine Rank 4
Divine Rank 4
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: Leesburg, VA

PreviousNext

Return to {PbP} Brave New Worms {Pathfinder}

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests